Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency  (Read 5009 times)
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

Just look at where btc, and crypto in general, is now today. It's way way further than what we could've imagined just a few years back.

What I'm trying to say is that the current price isn't bad at all, and just look at the developments taking place, it's crypto's golden age.
Many things happen in crypto, there is always a problem with crypto but, We do not know the instant changes in cryptocurrency but we need to wait, we need patience and we need to sacrifice.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tak rogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

maybe what we have to do now is we have to wait and patiently uintuk sell our altcon and i'm sure everything will re-recover in the near future.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

In any market there always a time where the market is red and it is happening now on the crypto market. Bear market will not last forever because if you will study any type of market once we hit bottom there are no other way but to go up.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Newbie alwasy do that too early but they already discourage to work. This is a normal to all crypto that they also going down but there is also a good time that almost all crypto going up just like on december and january.

lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

Just look at where btc, and crypto in general, is now today. It's way way further than what we could've imagined just a few years back.

What I'm trying to say is that the current price isn't bad at all, and just look at the developments taking place, it's crypto's golden age.
Many things happen in crypto, there is always a problem with crypto but, We do not know the instant changes in cryptocurrency but we need to wait, we need patience and we need to sacrifice.

cryptocurrencies prices like bitcoin is unpredictable, it can be high or low in price, no one can predict where the price can be higher or lower. we just need to be smart on how and when can we change our coins into cash.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

cryptocurrencies prices like bitcoin is unpredictable, it can be high or low in price, no one can predict where the price can be higher or lower. we just need to be smart on how and when can we change our coins into cash.
Change our coin to cash?? Sad what do you mean by that, if your pure intention is to change crypto in cash then why you have to invest in it? Your verse is quite confusing and i don't buy it.

delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

If you quit the game then you will lose and start over when you realized that crypto market is booming again and hit it's highest market value last December 16th.
Crypto is just the beginning and we are very lucky that we earned altcoins and money while the world isn't fully adapting it.

delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Change our coin to cash?? Sad what do you mean by that, if your pure intention is to change crypto in cash then why you have to invest in it? Your verse is quite confusing and i don't buy it.

Maybe he is referring on cashing out his altcoins and avoid taxes that is implemented by his government or state.
that is why Bitcoin is dropping because of the investors fear that they will pay higher taxes out of Bitcoin.
That's the reason why investors and people are selling their Bitcoin but today I think the crypto market is on it's way again to recovery.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

Many people are now beginning to think about how to get out of the world of cryptocurrencies, think that this is the end, but at least someone thought about the possibilities that they miss. Why not take advantage of this situation for your own purposes. I do not think that cryptocurrencies will die at this stage, rather it will be something similar to a restart.
semar nyengir

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

maybe this is happening because of some big factor and one of them is decreasing drastically bitcoin I hope this will not last long.
and hopefully as soon as possible to return the benefits for all of us
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

are you sure you will stop playing, the game just started, the existence of Bitcoin is being tested, even though Bitcoin is falling now, the day of its resurrection is sure to be coming soon,
Bitcoin is a new thing, so do not give up before Bitcoin gets recognition,
but if you want to stop, whenever you can do it.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

look at the current market price I think the market is now slowly starting to improve, hopefully this continues and will really recover as before. but if this is only a temporary increase then I will be sad.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

will be very long to cryptocurrency die. I believe in that, because the crypto market has just been known to many people around the world. So things that are growing are going to grow stronger, so it's hard for them to collapse. In addition, cryptocurrency has become an indispensable item for technology enthusiasts. In the future, more people will enter the crypto market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

I think that everybody who is not ready for the swings of the market and don't have the right mindset should stay away of it. This is not easy money, as many people who join in period of grow, thinks.

pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

Maybe he is referring on cashing out his altcoins and avoid taxes that is implemented by his government or state.
that is why Bitcoin is dropping because of the investors fear that they will pay higher taxes out of Bitcoin.
That's the reason why investors and people are selling their Bitcoin but today I think the crypto market is on it's way again to recovery.
You could avoid the depreciating value of crypto by converting into USDT, no need to convert directly into USD or local currency. The tax comes into play only when you sell off for real currency not for USDT.

hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

its not gonna fall, you're just afraid. you are afraid of losing your money. you enter crypto world without having enough knowledge, I bet you just enter because of its trend.
if you are going quit then we dont care. just think twice.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

will be very long to cryptocurrency die. I believe in that, because the crypto market has just been known to many people around the world. So things that are growing are going to grow stronger, so it's hard for them to collapse. In addition, cryptocurrency has become an indispensable item for technology enthusiasts. In the future, more people will enter the crypto market.
No one knows when bitcoin and altcoin will increase.
But most amateur traders will panic because of the recent fall in prices so most of them are afraid of losing the money invested in bitcoin.
pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

its not gonna fall, you're just afraid.

You are not eligible to make this statement. I mean no one can predict the fall or rise.

you are afraid of losing your money.
So you and everyone is concerned.

you enter crypto world without having enough knowledge, I bet you just enter because of its trend.
Everyone is newbie at certain time. You too came the first seeing the trend only, what is the reason other than this for anyone?

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

maybe this is happening because of some big factor and one of them is decreasing drastically bitcoin I hope this will not last long.
and hopefully as soon as possible to return the benefits for all of us

I think of that also and hoping that bitcoin and altcoins will recover ther lose soon even my profulio also down i hope it will get  back at a good price soon. This months was horrible for trading since almost all altcoins are also down together with bitcoin. Maybe because of so many hacking activities anywhere in the world.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀