Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 09:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency  (Read 5023 times)
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
Quiting in crypto will not make any difference not unless you know of alternative way to make profit. Even in other market or league, quitting will not be an answer to achieve success. Stay calm and be patient.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

It's not over yet and I don't think of stopping at this time, the market will be able to continue and will be able to rise from the downturn at the moment, I still survive because I still believe that the market will be able to bounce back.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

Be cool. It will bounce back. you need to trust in cryptos.
Perhaps faith is one of the most powerful tools for increasing value, because if you think globally, it is thanks to faith that we appreciate what we appreciate, for example, money or metals.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Quiting in crypto will not make any difference not unless you know of alternative way to make profit. Even in other market or league, quitting will not be an answer to achieve success. Stay calm and be patient.
If you are not getting anywhere and you don't have the interest of gaining from your investment better to leave and forget about it, you won't succeed if you are full of emotions, quitting is an answer if you see that you don't have future from what you are dealing, you can only see the fortune when you think differently and you are willing to wait, be patience and work out with your knowledge.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

If you just started maybe you should not continue. The market is now in decline, you just may not have enough experience, because the risk that you will often find bad projects is very high, in the current market, 80% of the projects will not pay you. If you decide to stay, then be patient.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

Already the whole 9 months on the market a solid red color, and a lot of people left crypto, but I personally think that we need to wait for the green days, I think they will soon be!)
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

The cryo price movement is very strong in 2018 and it is constantly declining. However, I still maintain my view that it will grow strongly back in the near future. Bitcoin and blockchain will change everything from economic, cultural and technological thinking. It's all new and it's just the beginning
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

I can not believe it, but it also seems to me that this is the end. The end of the stage ... I think ahead of us waiting for years of silence and fading. Perhaps now is not the time, and we will again hear about a new wave of growth in 7-10 years .
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

I can not believe it, but it also seems to me that this is the end. The end of the stage ... I think ahead of us waiting for years of silence and fading. Perhaps now is not the time, and we will again hear about a new wave of growth in 7-10 years .
A little too bleak. If you believe the experience of previous years, it is possible that we will go into a drawdown, but for a maximum of 2 years. I think that the market is likely to plunge this year and only next year it will begin to recover.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

The main thing now - just need to be patient and in any case do not panic. I'm sure that the crypto market really has a great future, just now it's going through a temporary correction. Therefore, the most reasonable option is to simply choose and hold reliable coins with good potential in the future.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

The journey is still long and crypto has a very good future. So you do not give up in this situation now. You have to persist and do a long-term investment. With a long-term investment, you don't need am. as the market will definitely be experiencing growth in the future.
Ucy

Activity: 2632
Merit: 403

Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Seems op quit already? Been long he used his account.
I guess he/she was here only for this $ reason. Nothing will make me quit unless Cryptocurrency is taken over by people we are fleeing from. This is why Passion for what you do matters a lot.
Passion for decentralization and Crypto is what keeps some of us going.
 No business is easy or risk free.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.MARKET DAY - N/A - .
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Download Now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

Not the best time to exit the game, because the market is likely to start growing soon and you need to wait!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

Once upon a time they were saying that the smartphones were not useful and too big to carry in our pockets. Now everyone has a smartphone and even there are billions of smartphones around the world. Cyrpto-currencies have a long way to run and will bring us more innovations.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Quite a debatable and common question. But I once again express my opinion - now is not the time to panic. The main thing is to be patient and calm down a little, the situation gradually stabilizes. The crypto market has an excellent future, so next year prices will start their steady rise in price.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

Crypto is never gonna die. But if you do not want to continue and quit, you are free to do so. The rest of us will continue the game.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

The golden rule in the period of the fall of the market and under similar circumstances is not to make any hasty decisions. You just have to put up with the circumstances, calm down and not give in to panic. And such calmness with time will pay off exactly when the crypto market begins to recover gradually.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:24:44 AM

I continue to believe in excellent prospects for the development of the crypto market in the future. Now the industry is experiencing a temporary decline, o will gradually restore the growth and appreciation of coins prices. Therefore, while I prefer to hold my coins for the future.
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

I personally disagree with you. The price of all cryptocurrencies is indeed very low, but the low price does not mean fading. I think this is a normal market correction. Now there are many blockchain technologies applied to people. Work and life, the cryptocurrency market will recover, now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency, I am very confident about the cryptocurrency market, I am patiently waiting for his rise again
UmitatsuKen

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

It is still depends on the coin that you bought because not all altcoin are the same. You cannot blame crypto for your loss because if you do your own research, it will minimize your risk of loses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: