Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is crashing  (Read 706 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

No, this is not the end. This is just the beginning of a new flight to the moon. I think this year we will see new peaks for both bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Only hodl!
We have not even started any journey at all. Anyone who is considering this as the end is just not ready for this journey and if they are tired, they are free to alight and wait for the next bus back home. It is normal in every journey to slow down, rest and refuel as the journey continues and that is what we are having presently.

As far as I am concerned, my wallet is being refueled and if the market likes, it should keep going down, and I refuel the more. As long as you are buying good dips, you should not have a problem.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin is currently falling, but i think this is not the end of bitcoin.
The bitcoin journey is still long with small pebbles that are always blocking at any time, so we need not worry about the fall of the current bitcoin price.
Rising and falling prices are commonplace in the world of crypto, this is something that is still reasonable.
So we need not fear and worry, because sooner or later the price of bitcoin will increase again.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

How many theads like these we need? Every second thread is about bitcoin is crashing. People just wake up and get some knowledge about trading. Bitcoin has such a high price rising last year. Everybody who just knows a little bit about trading knows, that when something gain so much value ind that short time, there will be a correction, which means it will commute about the half of what it raise. So if you look back, bitcoin started last year from one thousand and now its still worth 8500 dollars. Its nor near to any crash or something like that!
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

Its just a normal drop dont panic. Just think that market needs to go down from time to time fetching something. That this drop is just normal and everything is going to be okay for the next month. If you would panic sell, you will miss the opportunity to earn and to profit.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

Its just a normal drop dont panic. Just think that market needs to go down from time to time fetching something. That this drop is just normal and everything is going to be okay for the next month. If you would panic sell, you will miss the opportunity to earn and to profit.

But the good thing is that its no longer go down as low as $6K as others have predicted it. So far the price is hovering around $7K-$7.5. So its really a good sign that the bears and bulls are fighting again although we know that the bulls have been taking over the market since early 2018. Yes, its a normal behaviour but most investors doesn't feel at ease seeing the price going down again because we just have a good run before even touching almost $10K but now we are back to $7K levels.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

What happen n the market? is this the end ?
No is not the end it's a beginning actually. If you the market is down it doesn't mean that is the end of cryptocurrencies it's normal that we can experience the down times because after that market will be go tò the moon again.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

Those who have been responsible for spreading the great FUD that has prevailed these days in social networks and media seems to be getting away with it and have managed to affect the confidence of investors and holders, so it is evident that many have been unable to keep their hands strong and have decided to opt for a panic sell off.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

The end? The end of what? please clarify this. So because of a little dip, you are saying that it is all the end of this new technology just because of a little decrease on the price? you don't know how market works, better to stay away from it.

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

The end? The end of what? please clarify this. So because of a little dip, you are saying that it is all the end of this new technology just because of a little decrease on the price? you don't know how market works, better to stay away from it.
This thread has been posted few months ago and by that month, bitcoin has been plummeting so most of the newbies are thinking that way.

They all think that that's the end of bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrencies because they had saw it for the first time, they think that crypto's or bitcoin won't go through with any correction.

We're near again to $6,400 so the market has been stabilized.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:49:28 PM

Crashing coin is normal , and bitcoin is downing price too because they have a lot of seller from the past few months. Bitcoin will not end because they revive again after few months too and everything will be back again to the price whoch is happens in the december 2017.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

Crashing coin is normal , and bitcoin is downing price too because they have a lot of seller from the past few months. Bitcoin will not end because they revive again after few months too and everything will be back again to the price whoch is happens in the december 2017.
When price down it does not mean bitcoin will dead. Those are weak hands selling their btc some to cut loses and some in panic sell. Hence, I believe bitcoin will soon moon it's value.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:13:41 AM

Since the market is down doesn`t mean that it will be the end and also we know that bitcoin is crashing for now doesn`t mean also to worry or afraid because bitcoin will rise again.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

some time ago the price had risen to reach the level of $ 6,700 and just before a few hours price back down. whatever happens to the market today. I hope there are not many people who feel bummed because of this incident. the holders must remain patient and keep trying to convince the panicked people that they do not shed his coins, to make things worse. calm this is not the end of everything, I believe by the end of the year the price will already be at a fairly high level.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

If you saw the price crashing or falling, hundred or thousand of bucks has been decreased in price. Don't think of this is the end. Simply because crash/fall is part of crypto. That's how it works and that's how the price works in the past years and in the upcoming years. The best thing you can do in fall is hold and buy more.
LavernB

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Well the BTC has lost a big chunk of it's market cap but it didn't die. It's just a matter of time before the market recovers.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

Now the price of bitcoin in the market is low.So that does not mean that the bitcoin has reached the end.The future of bitcoin will be better.The price of bitcoin will increase in the coming period.I hope the price of bitcoin will reach $25000 by the end of this year.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:19:37 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 05:59:36 AM by Ikay

Don't think too much negative about it, because the value of bitcoin in the markets will back again to its huge price so what we can better do now is wait and promote the positive way about bitcoin.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:55 AM

For sure this is not the end because the market just turn green now in momentum while Bitcoin price spikes too so lets just hope that the bearish is over and the much awaited bullish market will start soon. Bitcoin will not end as long as we are here that keep on buying and holding this investment.
peter1

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

The BTC's price has been down for two months, and the market has been in a bear market since the previous price rose to over $20,000, so a short-term collapse is normal.
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

Don't think too much negative about it, because the value of bitcoin in the markets will back again to its huge price so what we can better do now is wait and promote the positive way about bitcoin.

I agree, the negativity won't do any good here. Of course the market will be back. We just need to wait a little longer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: