Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:08:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins?  (Read 5682 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

Is there no other word aside from END? I do not understand why there is always someone asking when the red price the question always think about END. You are still newbie in this forum, why not try to understand what is cryptocurrency, let you see some people who have experience in this forum and have rank like sr.member hero or legend member i never seen see them write thread that bitcoin and altcoin will die. You must learn from them,  after that you can make a conclusions.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
What happen these days is just a cause of volatility, FUD and maybe price manipulation but it doesn't matter because whatever side the market will be our advantage if we know how to deal and go with the flow. These occurrence is natural in a community driven asset like cryptocurrency all we have to do is to have a good method, strategy, timing and of course patience. Panic can put our investments down. This is not the end of crypto most especially in Altcoins because not all countries opposes crypto as a whole as some embrace it's idea.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

Just cause the price is dropping doesn't means its the end of something. The crypto markets have went through some mind blowing rally in the past few months and you cant expect the price to just keep on going up. The correction was going to happen at some point. 

Agreed! The price doesn't have to go up forever. It needs to go down to stay healthy, imo. Short-term traders will surely panic in this situation but for people who have experience, will remain calm. Sometimes, things do not go as expected!

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

It's normal for everything to go down since there are lots of bad news that came out this year.  I am very sure that when the market settles, it will start recovering its old form but much better than the previous one. If you are a kind of people who are very  impatient then you cannot control yourself in this kind of situation and you might end up selling your coins without profit and loss some money.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

it's not the first time that all market is critically red. and every time many people asking "is it the end of the cryptocurrency/altcoins"
I remember that time in 2013 when bitcoin got from 100$ to 1000$ then blunged till 500$ in short time, and eventually till 200$ in about a year. But look - bitcoin is still alive.

Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

I consider that is definetely not the end. Previous time when China restricted mining, BTC and other coins went down, but then they've grown up for more level than it was before getting down.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

I believe Bitcoin with its #1 status and the biggest marketshare in the crypto environment will be the only champion in the short-term and mid-term perspectives. Its store of value capacity is still rather underestimated as well.
The heavy contender of Bitcoin, as for me, is Ether. They are both truly decentralized, backed up by disruptive tech, and are popular in the cryptocommunity.   
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

There's nothing to worry, altcoins and all cryptocurrencies are volatile, so it's normal for everything to go down since there are lots of bad news that came out this year. I am sure that when the dust settles, the market will start recovering soon. If you are impatient then you cannot stay long in this kind of situation and might end up selling everything and loss some money.

yes I also believe the market will recover but no one can guarantee whether this situation will end and when the market will recover. we need some good news for the market to recover immediately. I think it's normal if people getting worried because of this situation but we can not do anything except hold because hold your coin it much better than you lose some money if you do panic selling.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

This is just a normal scenario in crypto space. Price of altcoins are dropping because bitcoin is dropping too. This scenario happened so many times in the past. History repeats itself. Just wait and it will pump again.
This is not a normal scenario. I've been trading crypto since a long time and never seen a daily bloodbath like this. This is might be the longest downtrend. Worse than july 2017, September China FUD and December small new year dip. They all recovered pretty soon compared to this crash.

Blah blah
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

All alts are affected of the dump because bitcoin is falling so hard in the past days. My altcoin holdings are really affected and down to 50% it makes so stressed lately and do not even know if I will sell or just hold.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

Now there is a normal correction of crypto currency. True, it dragged on for a long time, however, and this circumstance can be considered a norm for it. Proceeding from the fact that nothing much has happened, there are no objective reasons for the Altcoins to die. Altoins have become increasingly important in our lives, making it comfortable and comfortable. Therefore in the future they will only develop and improve.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

Yes if most of the people like you are going to panic sell,might be the reason why the market situation will be worsen so if you dont want that to happen you shouldnt be panicking because you will only lose a lot when the bulls comeback pushing our market up again.Do not worry because bitcoin's faith will be changed as the lightning network is almost here.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

It's gonna be a really the end of many of altcoins
But not for all of them
All altcoins that will stay alive would have a perfect future
Because a great number of people will invest in stabile coins - the coins that have passed a great number of barriers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

It's normal for everything to go down since there are lots of bad news that came out this year.  I am very sure that when the market settles, it will start recovering its old form but much better than the previous one. If you are a kind of people who are very  impatient then you cannot control yourself in this kind of situation and you might end up selling your coins without profit and loss some money.

This is true.. News are flying everywhere that is why
their prices, together with btc's price were really affected. You'll observe this situation everytime there's a rumor about cryptocurrency.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

You can now see Bitcoin rates profoundly influence altcoins rates. The current price of Bitcoin has dropped to $ 7,000, causing all altcoins to fall sharply, prompting many people to skimp on the altcoins. If you do not have faith, then I think you should sell all the altcoins that are holding and exit the market as soon as possible because cryptocurrencies are not for impatient people like you!

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

It is not the end of the crypto and nor the greatest depression of the coins, we are crying with the full belly, look at the old graphics where the price of Bitcoin is less than $ 1000 and the growth expectations were not great, this aspect is different nowadays. We should not create tensions, let's quietly wait where the market tends to surprise us.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

Main reason is bitcoin. Altcoin price rise-fall depend on bitcoin market. Bitcoin so much down, so altcoin down.
Market is red signal.People get afraid and sell their altcoins. Market demand is low, so price is low.

Be hardworker
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

Reason of This Dump is
Google Banned All Kinds of Crypto and ICOs Releated Advertisement Yesterday
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

The price of altcoin will fall when BTC goes down, and the price of altcoin will fall as BTC goes up. So if I can't tell if altcoin is going up, I suggest buying BTC only.

its true but doesnt mean altcoin would never grow  . Altcoin would bring more profit for you than bitcoin.

Yeah g20 thing and twitter ban ads really hits cryptocurrency so hard right now. I hope there will be good regulation that make sure investing in cryptocurrency safe.

alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

I think not yet. Maybe altcoin downs for today. But altcoins wont be die now. Like in a life, there was an up and downs. That would be possible in the market too. So, stay calm, relax and always support crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: