Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:00:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I’m out  (Read 1229 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

There were multiple negative news surrounding the market and hence there was a sharp dip. Give it a few more weeks and you will see the market rise again. As of now, everyone is keeping fingers crossed for the G20 summit. Some major discussions regarding regulations will take place and that will decide the fate of this market. A lot of people are panicking and selling, hence the price has come really down. Don't be a part of it. You have already held your investments for way too long, and holding them for a few more weeks won't hurt you much.
I suggest that you stop looking at exchanges as of now and only open it after the G20 summit is over. Don't panic.
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

its completely a wrong decision who are involved with bitcoin.the main nature of the crypto-currency is the fluctuation.there are no business available without ups and down. thats the nature of the economy. a wise man always utilizes the opportunity according to the condition,thats the time to think more about bitcoin.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

Quitting is not a solution as cyptocurrency market is very volatile. there can be quick rise and free falls in a day. The current bearish scenario is because of regulatory news by different governments, google banning crypto ads etc and people are panic selling but btc and others will recover fast soon that's what happens every year and that's what analysts saying right now.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

You didnt leave many choices to yourself as cryptocurrency investor. Leaving early can save your time and money but without risk it is not possible to make money. Newbies decide to leave if they cant make good profit on volatile markets.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

Well at least you are leaving with some profits. I hate that people sell when prices are low but everyone has to make the right choices for them. It is hard to stomach the crash sometimes. I don’t like seeing the value of my portfolio keep dropping but I have decided to keep buying Etherium as the price keeps dropping. Every $50 drop in the price of Etherium, I buy more.
Ashe-J

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

Market is just forming the double bottom and being ready to lunch, thats normal .. If you just joined crypto of 2018 so i dont blame you mate.
Fobrins

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

That would be a bad move for certain. It is scary when you see loses, but why do you think that you will never see gains once more?

Here is a good example for you and other nonbelievers.

http://www.thevintagenews.com/2016/10/01/1898-nikola-tesla-tricked-entire-crowd-believing-control-boat-shouting-commands-fact-invented-radio-control-piloted-boat/
Read the last two sentences...
What Tesla invented in 1898 with his radio-controlled boat was the birth of robotics. His invention was far ahead of its time. The crowd that observed it at the exhibition could not imagine its practical applications.

You don't believe in crypto? Fine...
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

quitting the cryptocurrency market is not the best solution. just look at the charts of last years and you will see that price drop is a frequent case.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

Don't give up and you gonna be patient i think this situation is not forever
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

Sorry to hear all of that, I just hope you used some of the investments you get to your health. That is really hard that you just experienced a close to death situation and then looking at your investment with 85% loss, just hope you are not stressing yourself from that loss you've get.

You can visit every forum if you still support digital currencies, you might be surprised to what may happen in the near future, stay close, stay fit and always be safe..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Everybody has their choice,i know a big loss can be a shock,but it's not a reason to give up.This is just some setback because we have reached all time high in the december,so it's understandable that the price will drop.If you need money,sure sell your coin,but if you still don't need it at the moment,hold and wait for the train to come.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

Don't lose hope mate you are really new in cryptocurrencies, well if you are still holding of your coins the 85% of your losses will be lessened after all coins are bouncing back in the market. Be calm and just hold on, just keep in touch with this forum to gather some news and updates there are some issues regarding this price decrease.
Stay close then you will recover what you have lost, be patience.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

So sorry to hear that. I hope your health in fine condition now. And about the quitting, it's true BTC is giving a very hard time these days. But I don't think you should quit now. You've already lost some, it might sounds good to take what you can and keeping your cloths on rather than risking up a bit more and lose your cloths. But I think you should hold on a little longer. Since it's a roller-coaster it would definitely rise again, sooner than you know. At least make it up to 100% then leave.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

greetings to all the people at such a precarious moment we are certainly very difficult to make a choice if we are wrong to be a boomerang for ourselves so you do not have to worry because there is still a new commander and will make us sure what we do today so stepping strictly and dare to risk neglecting the negative because it can hinder our journey to become king.
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

Yes, and do it, I generally decided to leave everything and go to the offices only after the news about the growth of the market.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

You're obviously going through a rough time and I'm sorry about that. The fact that you're seeing so much losses does not mean you will never recover. Just hold on to your coins
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

Sometimes, It is so hard to decide. But if that will make you so free from thinking so much above your expectations in bitcoin then just go on with your decision to quit. It is better than you get some illness than to gain profit.  But if you think that you can manage yourself enough stilll you can come back anytime  you want. If this is not really your destiny to join bitcoin, it  is really not meant for you. I have known somebody who quitted from Bitcoin and doing other business to gain more profit like frozen food dealer. She is more successful
into it.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

this is the world of cryptocurrency, the price can go up and down anytime. before we enter this world should we know the risk of our investment in Bitcoin. hopefully the price of Bitcoin back up, and we all do not lose.success for all.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Safe journey you are going already with a huge bag of profit,other wise you will not leave so quick.we are still here to make our own profit not leaving so soon,good luck to you  and your huge profit.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Don't get so much demoralized. if you're an old market  player, you must be knowing this for sure that crypto market is subject to fluctuations and these are the normal part of this market. So you can never be sure of the next move of the market.

So just stay calm n composed instead of getting this much anxious n worried about the market.

You'll soon see better market conditions that may help you regain confidence in the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: