Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:49:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I’m out  (Read 1229 times)
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

good luck to you !
ggod5

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:10:06 AM

I am sorry to hear this news. Your medical expenses should be very expensive. What you need now is money. You can wait patiently and stay calm.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

Wise choice you need your money more than ever for your medical checkups and other things but i hope one day you don't regret leaving the cryptocurrency when you see that you should have profit a lot if you stayed longer. Use your profits wisely and stay healthy goodluck.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:44:09 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 05:54:59 AM by Moiyah

It's you who'll decide for yourself at the end. Well, health is wealth so if you're decided to exit while gaining some profits then fine and go ahead. But for me, why don't you keep a fee of your coins. Who knows, when the time comes and you recovered well, you'll end up being a millionare. Lol
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

Keep a positive attitude! Your recovery needs a good attitude to recover!

The body matters most, the market is still recovering slowly!

You leave for a period of time, waiting for your health to pay attention to the digital encryption market!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
It is unfortunate that you decided to leave the market. This is a very promising market, I believe in it. But you need to count on a long time. So I got patience and wait for the growth of bitcoin prices.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

all have the right to decide what is best for themselves. this situation is indeed difficult and put pressure on bitcoin holders. which I do now will not run away from bitcoin even though prices are going down in this month. I will still survive until the end of this year. I hope the price of bitcoin and altcoin back up.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

Do not overthink all of the happenings inside crypto space. Maybe this is the reason why you had a blood clot on your brain because of overthinking. If you look at the bitcoin price clearly you can see that it is on the move to create first higher high price. We just need to a wait a little more if bitcoin will break the 12,000 price resistance or not. Remember, Bitcoin usually recovers in 1 year time after correction.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

There is a proverb in Hindi language 'Sar Salamat Toh Pagadi Pachas' which means if you are able to keep your head safe then you will get 50 caps (don't run behind the caps and lose your head). So you don't have to worry about the opportunities but you should take care of your health first and I appreciate your decision because it was your health which matters. Get well soon dear and come again with a fresh energy.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

Better to take care of your health first and don't stressed yourself because at this moment crypto can't help you emotionally but it will help you financially in the future if the price increased. You can get back anytime in crypto if you wished to just make your health as your main priority now, wish you a fast recovery sir.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

It is a big heartache of 85% loss, it seems like you invested what you cant afford to lose, im sorry to hear that. but always remember in every business there is risks that you will face. Personally i also lost my investment when the bitcoin hits its all time high. but i never sell bitcoin since then, what i did is to work here by advertising and campaigns to restore what is lost, and with this work i am restoring and recovering whats lost on my investment. Dont quit, Quitters are losers, so get back and get your roi back to your pocket. just always read and read before you take out money from your pockets. what you should do now is rest and recover, when you fully recover get back here on bitcoin world. God bless to you
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

Don't be a loser just hold on and stay positive everything will go back to normal soon. But ofcourse you need to secure your health first to enjoy doing in crypto world. Just relax now and help your health become better them come back again because crypto world is always open anytime.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

all decisions are in our own hands. Losses are the consequence, and you experience them. Only this should be a lesson for his future. because any investment in crypto is very risky, so it would be nice if we do not use all the money to invest. Must have capital reserves to keep our economy stable. So our business for profit is not distracted by necessity.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

I wish you luck. But I think if you just keep your investment for some time you will be much more pleased and you will not regret from your decision. Good luck anyway.  Smiley

onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

well health is the most important thing in life, if you think you can`t take this anymore than don`t give a damn and walk away even if the price rises you got your profit and never regret if price goes down than you are happy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
JackLR

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

Cashing out at the bottom is truly a confusing move considering the history of crypto
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Of course this is your own decision and no one can forbid you to go out, but I think that you are in a hurry with the conclusions. Yes, of course the market now does not endure the best of times, but this is all temporary. So it was always first down, but then up and everything would be fine. Do not rush to leave that that can be useful to you.
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

Everyone loses money, it is sure that by having arrived in January, the losses are more consequent... But you have to think about the long term, it's just a bad time. I don't know where the article is anymore, but an influential guy talks about a 90K Bitcoin in 2020... If that's true, you'll think about your 85% losses aha.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

Be patient, bitcoin will not fall forever, bitcoin can still increase. Be patient, grasp the bitcoin you have and rest assured you still have a chance to benefit from bitcoin.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

Don't do that, you will regret it. That's just a panic. If you look at how serious Bitcoin team is, and how many large investors are standing behind it you will see that BTC can't disappear, they've invested too much already, so they will do everything to support Bitcoin. The situation now is annoying, I agree, but if you don't need money right now just be patient and wait at least a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: