Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I’m out  (Read 1227 times)
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

Damn, which cryptocurrency suffered an 85% loss in a month? Definitely couldn't have been a good one, maybe you bought ripple at its absolute peak and now you're seeing it's down about 70%. In any case, in your condition you shouldn't be concerning yourself over money. Just take some time out, get your help sorted as a priority, then come back stronger than before.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
simple999

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

hold on, there will be many more turns both in life and in the market of crypto-currencies)
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

Of course it's your choice. But this is only a temporary drawdown, the price of cryptocurrency will soon grow back.
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
only those people who can control their psychology is successful in any trading including cryptocurrency,
and you're out because it can not control it, you must be really ready for any incident that will happen to your money after that you can come back again, good luck for you buddy..
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Sad to hear that! Hope you come out okay

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

sorry for your sickness, but that isnt excuse enough to make to live crypto, if your mind is made then make what you can and sell, your instinct matters alot

Bitcoin to the moon
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

If you haven't sold yet, I'd suggest you keep the money. Growth is expected soon, it is better to sell cryptocurrency when the price is more favorable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

Take your time, it's a pretty rash decision. If you do not need this money right now, then give yourself a chance - let these money grow. Wait a few months, everything will grow back.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

Well it an individual decision either to stay tune to bitcoin or cash out and back out but come to think of it if you truly understand the volatility in bitcoin market you will not be surprise at any invent in bitcoin price either falling or rising because you may have believe in bitcoin capacity before investing in it.
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

Then, the private secret is converted to a Bitcoin address, using a function that the computer can easily implement. If someone becomes aware of the secret key, then it will not be difficult to get to the address.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

You must do what is right for you and your family, Having said that in times of stress such as what you have been through are generally a bad time to make financial decisions of such importance. I think your fear has overtaken as this market will recover in the coming months. If you really jump out, stay out. do not second guess yourself and buy back at a higher price.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

if you going to invest in crypto better to do is invest only just a little then save 20% when you earn in that after that repeat it again in again like in gambling when we do play because if you risk big or all of your money then of course you can't repeat again your investing because there's no assurance what will happen to your coin here but still if you only have a little for your investing then it's more better and affordable

sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

It is your decision, but I suggest you to wait and not rush. The market will stabilize soon and you will regret. Bitcoin is still strong.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

See ya.

Wink

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:11:22 PM

See ya.

Wink
I don't know what you mean sir,

Back to the OP's story, well 85% of losses is the too much big amount I don't know how you handle that, then sorry for your loss mate.
Trading is very sensitive work in crypto aside from very risky to take and also time to consumed because of monitoring CoinsmarketCap price value daily. So, be careful in trading it might need you a deep research in every coin that you going to purchase and analyzed it well.

Scaping from the deep loss it means you have lost forever, don't quite enjoy the ride. Wink Wink
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

Seems like a smart choice in your situation , good luck with everything.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

lack of patience that is the main source so you can easily lose. the market trend of the last few months is a lot to make people feel panic, but leaving cryptocurrency by taking the decision to surrender is not the best solution, you will certainly regret the decision you make because slowly the current market trend has increased again.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

Maybe you are just stress and frustration that made you to stop holding your bitcoin longer. There are plenty in here that can advise you to hold your bitcoin longer, but that advice will be a waste because you have decided to stop holding to take some of the profits you got.
Bitcoin is very difficult to hold long enough because no one can promise and predict the bitcoin’s price rising or dip drastically. But if people are sure and believe, people can hold it much longer.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Good luck to all of us maybe it's a goodbye to BTC investment but not for all of us.

You sell bitcoin to get money, maybe you will regret it in the future. You still don’t have good strategy for long-term investment. And you must be have given up to hold because you only see the loss without thinking it will be recovered soon.

I will also say GOOD LUCK f you if you want to start to invest in any form

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
thelolicon2

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:14 AM

Seems like a smart choice in your situation , good luck with everything.
Encourage people to quit something when they're not in the mood isn't a good action at all my friend.
Quit stuffs doesn't contain "smart" in it because you're only smart when you face with it and be success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: