Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:49:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I’m out  (Read 1229 times)
stepannesterenko801

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

Despite their strange characteristics, Rai stones were beyond any doubt a currency. The Japettans did not even think that someone was using anything other than the Rai stone in their economy.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

I am sorry to hear that OP. Wise decision leaving here. Your health should be your main concern at the moment. Dealing with cryptocurrency will give you so much stress and that is not what you need. You need a stress free environment. It's a good thing that crypto market still gave you some profit to be used for your personal needs. I will certainly pray for your continuous recovery. Stay positive and happy.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Tough times indeed. You have done right, dont feel bad about your move as its the best that you can do for yourself. Market has changed now with new players. Hope is lost for now, and i expect that we need to flush all altcoins that are here only for money grab. Unfortunately it is all tied and brought out through bitcoin.. So until that is over i dont see recovery
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
to be honest I'm very sorry for your loss, and I do not expect you to get out, because I'm sure, if you can be patient for a bit, bitcoin will rise in price and you will not loss too much.
but whatever the decision, following your own heart is a good thing, may you succeed with another way.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

Shocked sorry about that. But thank God no one is to be blamed responsible for your loss, you came is without our consent but decided to leave with our consent. Thanks for been a part. I would have advised you to wait a little more to eat the fruit of your labour, but unfortunately, im saying safe journey.
You can decide to transfer your remaining token to me. And I will say"thank you dude".
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

Dont be too pessimistic. Quitting is only for the coward and not for the brave. It's important to set your goals and expectations about bitcoin for you to move forward and be motivated. Currently, bitcoin is still in correction phase but this wont take long, it'll recover probably Q2-Q3 this year.

bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

Wise decision , atleast you know when to say no and quit. good luck with the recovery. It's not a bad  thing to let go and put an end to something, maybe crypto not for you, this world is so stressful due to volatility and uncertainty, some are pure speculations.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Good luck to your decision. Investing in crypto should have been a long term investment and later sometime when bitcoin is bak on track you could still earn back. But considering your health, only you can decide and knows how you really feels so if you might need the money, why wait longer.

mitha rosdiana

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

You have suffered enough for having a huge loss. I think if you continue, you'll just remember the pain. In this case, you would never really be able to concentrate in trading. Then because of that, the loss might happen again. And it would be very bad.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

happy for you mate,because if you didnt get out that moment,you'll be in another stroke by now because of this lowest ever price..this is not advisable for someone like you whos having complications about health..this situation is for a stronger one who can stand this biggest trouble every holder might have
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

I am so sorry for your getting ill but I hope you decide to keep some of your investment as I am sure in the future the markets will rebound. I am facing 95% losses right now but it would be a grave mistake on my behalf to sell and get almost nothing back. I do hope you can decide to keep a little of your portfolio so that at one day you might break even but whatever you decide, I wish you and your family well in your next endeavor and I am also hoping that your health equally improves.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

I am glad you're out of hospital. I don't blame you for not wanting to end up under water, but the crypto market is known for these wild price swings. This is why some say it is a transfer of wealth from the patient to the impatient. In any case, it is your choice and your money. Best of luck to you as well. I am going to continue to HODL and earn more stripes along the way. Cool
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

I don't recognise you choice, now encrypted market will stop falling, you have lost eighty-five percent, hold your mouth should do is patience waiting for it to recover your COINS, I don't think it will also continue to decline
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

If it's a lot of stress for you to have bitcoin and watch all the price fluctuations, then you're right, you better give it up. Opt for a more peaceful occupation.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

I would like to encourage you to continue to persist in the market despite these bad times, however everyone knows the economic conditions that are facing and how far you can afford to continue losing.

However, you should take into account that if you have lost 85% of your investment so far, even in the worst scenario you could not lose more than you have already allowed yourself to lose, so maybe it would not be such a bad idea to do stockpile of patience and endure a little more these adverse winds.

I think the end of the tunnel can not be far away.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

it's not a good decision, leaving bitcoin a mistake because it can get a definite profit by using the right strategy, strategy also coupled with high patience
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

You should change to bitcoin only money which you could loose without problems.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

You are the foremost defense if you give up easily will result in total defeat is not an easy solution in appreciation of the survival community in accordance with your ability that will be the most beautiful thing in your life.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

You are becoming panic with what is going on, many people continue to sit here and go down the market. They do not worry about what's going on and they look at the future they're going to be. I keep staying because I believe in the future.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

yes, I think that's the best for you. and never come back, because you will never succeed in the crypto world. you are overwhelmed by panic because without knowledge. everyone does not want to be with this situation. but the fact we ourselves must survive and be able to rise out to find alternative ways to be able to cover the losses by using knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: