Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Yes we do!

Here is the link: https://token.rawg.io/docs/rawg-one-pager.pdf

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

I suggest to spread awareness about this project, form a team that will do the promotion or launch a promotional bounty program in various social media sites, a very good and lucrative project like this needs to be advertise more in order to attract more that will adopt this awesome project.

Thank you for your concern! We have awesome partners working with us, as well as a very professional team. We got it all covered, so stay tuned and see for yourself!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
sadness4me

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: sadness4me
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1718690
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP, Web....)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iyyeJgbD6selH3r_z-tKey3O8M69DGb5e8rn1NLJcyQ/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0xa2bb4F694cf9b23382DF049D94Cd6F55F6DA0981
Email: phanthekhuongts@gmail.com
Telegram: @thosanthuong

Please PM or email me if you accept.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: sadness4me
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1718690
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP, Web....)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iyyeJgbD6selH3r_z-tKey3O8M69DGb5e8rn1NLJcyQ/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0xa2bb4F694cf9b23382DF049D94Cd6F55F6DA0981
Email: phanthekhuongts@gmail.com
Telegram: @thosanthuong

Please PM or email me if you accept.

Thank you for your offer!

The matter with translations is being discussed right now. We will PM you if the need arises.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Macnan

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:40:05 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 03:51:22 PM by Macnan

RAWG's a weird name for a gaming website, but sounds catchy, good luck!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

John Hanke with Gadji Makhtiev

Everyone, awesome news!

We are glad to announce our new advisor - John Hanke!

John Hanke is the CEO of Niantic Inc., the company behind widely-popular augmented reality games such as Pokemon GO, Ingress and hugely anticipated Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As VP of GEO Product Management in Google, Hanke has also shaped the development of Google apps, such as Google Earth and Google Maps. He is an accomplished developer and businessman with over 20+ years’ experience.

We are excited to greet John into our ranks of advisors!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/rawg

Thank you for listing us! We’re happy to be featured on your website!

But I’d like to point out that we do have MVP: rawg.io. The team worked hard on it and the effort clearly shows.

For the reference, it has been mentioned in the article:
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-02-06-making-rawg-the-imbd-for-games

Also you can find overview of our site and user reviews on Product Hunt:
https://www.producthunt.com/posts/rawg

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

RAWG Slogal says ~ "Don't mine. Play" !

Welcome to a new era where you can earn while playing games! Yes, you saw it right! Playing and earning sounds cool, Isn't it?
You can choose from a thousand of games you want to play!! Action | Shooter | Adventure | RPG | Sports | Puzzle and many more! Games are available from all platforms listing some of the few most used like Stream, Xbox, Appstore. Once you sign up and link your accounts , RAWG will sync games and stats from all platform and suggest you games according to your choice. You will be provided with RAWG tokens upon completing achievements in-game.
Jump in and earn while playing the game you ENJOY!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:09:22 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 02:02:33 PM by RAWG

Good news, everyone!

We’d like to officially announce the start of our bounty campaign.
If you want to participate and make RAWG known all around the web, feel free to join the topic by clicking the banner above!

Our managers at BitcoinTalk are ready and waiting for your submissions and questions. There are a lot of exciting opportunities inside the campaign ranging from blogging to creating YouTube videos and everything in between.

Let’s RAWG the world!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

Good afternoon^ team and the community! I have a question: do you have a white list or anything? any discounts for early-birds?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

Good afternoon^ team and the community! I have a question: do you have a white list or anything? any discounts for early-birds?

Good afternoon! There'll be a whitelist before the start of the crowdsale.
As for discounts for early-birds, they are being discussed right now.

We'll post the news as soon as we finalise all the details.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

I am seeing this project as completely different and unique one in the whole lot. Very interesting concept in the gaming area. Playing games is going to earn money for the people means nobody is wasting time anymore in playing video games. I am going to look into the whitepaper very soon to understand the project more.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

I am seeing this project as completely different and unique one in the whole lot. Very interesting concept in the gaming area. Playing games is going to earn money for the people means nobody is wasting time anymore in playing video games. I am going to look into the whitepaper very soon to understand the project more.

Thanks for the kind words!

If you have any more questions after the whitepaper, we'll be glad to answer them!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

When is the crowdsale.and what is the expected price per coin]

Crowdsale is expected to start on May 15th, but we will announce officially in few days when we finalise all the details.

As for the token price, it's $0.03 in BTC, ETH. I'd like to also point out that the minimum investment limit for the crowdsale will be $300.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

i love this gaming program, i will take part in it and joining bounty program.
success for this project, i love it. thank you.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

Hi community!
I've read much info about the project and have the good feeling about it. But I didn't found the answer to the question: will tokens be exchanged only inside the RAWG platform or will this coin be listed on some exchanges in future?
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

I dont get it.why is it compared with imdb
It's pretty clear. IMDB is the similar catalog and recommendations system for cinema devoted people. You can read all information about the film and people who created it, tag films and create your own folders. In Russia there is a very popular analogue for it called Kinopoisk ("cinema search"). Honestly, I always wanted to find something similar for game industry.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

It's pretty clear. IMDB is the similar catalog and recommendations system for cinema devoted people. You can read all information about the film and people who created it, tag films and create your own folders. In Russia there is a very popular analogue for it called Kinopoisk ("cinema search"). Honestly, I always wanted to find something similar for game industry.

Well generally it was not necessary until recent times 'cause there were not so many good games. Many can doubt this with so many new releases every year but still. Players are often playing games inside some chosen genre (Shooter, RPG, Simulator, online MMO etc.) and there are rarely more than 10 diamonds in each category. May be things will change in years to come.
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Same here! The great thing about the IMDB is that for most cinema enthusiastics it is some kind of bible or central register of movies. If RAWG could became sth. like that for games, this would be awesome. That's because I think the import options (Steam, PSN etc.) are really essential, so these platforms are some kind of integrated in the RAWG world und it could become the meta catalog of all of them. Just some thougts.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

Is there a Malayalam translation required.its a language in india.where there are lot of crypto guys.spoken in Kerala(India)

Hey, you should check our with bounty campaign managers at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: