Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX AUTO STANDING BIDING USD AND BTC.  (Read 2286 times)
Zman0101 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 11:50:18 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2011, 02:34:00 PM by Zman0101

Last night i sent 15 btc to gox to trade to usd in the am. However i woke up this morning and someone must have logged into my account and traded 10 bitcoins for me. Leaving 5btc there, as well as the USD they received after the trade. Nothing was stolen...they just traded for me. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA . What the fuck gox ? Are you doing automatic trading service now for people ?

Hack or Glitch ?

Whatever it was... least nothing was stolen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 11:52:12 AM

ever heard of standing orders?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 11:54:00 AM

There was nothing on order. I had nothing in my account. All i did was send 15 btc to it.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 12:03:35 PM

At first you were writing shit for MtGox: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=20820.msg260726
But then you are writing shit against it

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
WakiMiko

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 12:06:07 PM

regardless of what actually happened, if you got hacked by the "dumbest hacker", doesnt that technically make you even dumber than the hacker?
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 12:08:33 PM

The fact that you did a search in a thread to see if i ever posted about GOX is hilarious. Bro you have no life do you ? I think Star Wars is on TBS bro. Get off the fucking form and go watch it in your moms basement on her plastic covered couch.

lol what a d bag. Bottom line is a person can have a change of heart. I was a supporter for gox for awhile but, after seeing this bullshit...its comical. Im not buying that Yubikee either...Fuck that noise.
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 12:11:21 PM

The fact that you did a search in a thread to see if i ever posted about GOX is hilarious. Bro you have no life do you ? I think Star Wars is on TBS bro. Get off the fucking form and go watch it in your moms basement on her plastic covered couch.

lol what a d bag. Bottom line is a person can have a change of heart. I was a supporter for gox for awhile but, after seeing this bullshit...its comical. Im not buying that Yubikee either...Fuck that noise.
angry?
troll please go back under the bridge.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 12:14:02 PM

regardless of what actually happened, if you got hacked by the "dumbest hacker", doesnt that technically make you even dumber than the hacker?

That makes no sense.

" For the record im just posting shit to make people aware of what happened and to be careful ... if you dont appreciate it then take your yubikee and shuve it in ur ass "
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 12:14:31 PM

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 12:15:56 PM

Im not buying that Yubikee either...Fuck that noise.

You can get one for free if you had an open trade when the site went down.

Besides, it's not "noise", it's unbreakable unless someone gets physical access to your key

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
WakiMiko

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 12:31:32 PM

That makes no sense.

I see how it wouldn't make sense for a DUMBASS
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 12:50:53 PM

There was 0 BTC in my account. Nothing was in there for over a week till the AM. I think the hack wasnt intended to steal any cash just to get the market going. Think about it... If i had 15 BTC total in there... Why only trade 10. Probably was a hack spread over X amount of accounts... and said trade 10 btc at current price . For whatever given reason i dont know why. Ive been using Gox for 4 months now and never saw this. Just posting it to make people aware.

Cant do standing orders if no BTC was in there to begin with. So that is out. Telling your people... It was a hack!
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 12:59:22 PM

Cant do standing orders if no BTC was in there to begin with. So that is out. Telling your people... It was a hack!
yes you can. now STFU!

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 01:12:43 PM

morons, the lot of you

so many fucking tards here bitcoin is fucked
SELL SELL SELLL!!!!!!!111!1

BTCrow

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

BTCrow.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2011, 01:14:57 PM

not to jack the thread but WakiMiko your avatar is awesome Wink. Got a glider too tatoo'd on the arm so I appreciate seeing other people wearing it on forums.

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 01:19:33 PM

not to jack the thread but WakiMiko your avatar is awesome Wink. Got a glider too tatoo'd on the arm so I appreciate seeing other people wearing it on forums.

not to hijack your mom but shut the fuck up
cry cry. it is actually, a nice avatar to have.
you don't even know what it stands for, do you? 

BTCrow

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

BTCrow.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2011, 01:22:49 PM

He erased his reply pretty quickly, don't know why lol

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 01:28:12 PM

He erased his reply pretty quickly, don't know why lol
i know why! he embarrassed himself by his comment. lol

julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 02:18:19 PM

Cant do standing orders if no BTC was in there to begin with.

It's a handy feature of MtGox actually.   Set up your sell order and if the price is right it executes when your BTC deposit arrives.

Similarly - even with no USD - you can place a sell order and a buy order such that if you manage to sell - you may then have funds for your buy order to execute.

That you didn't know about this feature suggests the possibility that you put the order there and didn't realize it was still in place.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 02:28:32 PM

Huh no shit. That is pretty cool. Well if that's what happened then MY BAD. Sorry Gox . But honestly... I don't recall setting it up to be honest.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: