Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a promising ICO?  (Read 800 times)
lesam0urai44

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

read the white paper. roadmap. and their products. You will know which ICO will be promising. Also need to see the development team. the investor and the community of the ICO
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

In order to find a promising project, we should first notice their whitepaper, and then get feedback from the community. These are the two most fundamental ways to know if it has the potential
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

In choosing an ICO I look at the team first. Are they experienced? Are they capable to carry out their project according to their whitepaper and road map. You have to look at the product too. You can check my signature. This is a good project, blockchain to be used on global trade industry.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

It is best to find projects that already have a finished product. The finished product is already 50% successful. And so it is necessary to look at the team, to study history, to see how much the product is in demand
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

my way to find the best ICO I find out about the project and who the team is working on the project and find out the parts of the person
usually promising projects describe their projects in detail

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

If you want to take a shortcut, follow prominent Youtube ICO reviewers like TheGobOne, HeyMatty et cetera and follow ICOs that are featured on IcoDrops.
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

How to find a promising ICO?

Check out CoinSchedule, ICOBench and many more ICO websites about the reviews.
Personally I research watch reviews good and bad then whitepaper then decide myself.
What you must always do, always research and consulting your financial adviser if needed and then decide on your own, always invest on what you're prepared to lose.
Welcome to cryptospace.
Never listen to sweet words by people telling you its 100% safe to invest and you will not lose. if you heard this.... you are going to be on their downline for referral for them then they make millions while you lose thousands. So never listen to anyone but yourself.

-Peace-
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

There is no universal Council. It is necessary to evaluate all together. Project idea, development team, road map.

dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

I would like to suggest to do a deep research before you invest in any ICO. I suggest you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

Do lots and lots of research.

Here is how I would do it:

• I would start by skimming summaries and rejecting any that don't make sense, don't describe a promising business, or don't look legitimate. That should weed out 80% - 90%. It is important to not worry about accidentally rejecting good projects. It is ok to miss a few.
  • Then, I would start reading the white papers of the ones that are left. Reject any that don't actually describe how everything works, that make unreasonable claims, or that you don't understand. In the end, you will be left with very few to choose from. Investigate the team. Would you hire them to develop a project? Evaluate the roadmap. Reject it if it doesn't seem reasonable. If you end up rejecting all of the ICOs, then start over or give up.
  • Next, I would evaluate the remaining ICOs for risk, and estimate their potential returns.
  • Finally, I would invest in my top picks. It is important to expect that most of these will fail, but the ones that succeed should make up for the failures.
Thanks for such wide answer. I think this is best reply to this topic question. Now I’m going to use your strategy of searching promising ICOs.

You can search on specialized sites with ratings. When I need to find prospective ICO, I do it. There are at least two sites with ratings, I give links: https://icobench.com/ and https://foxico.io/. Good luck in the search for high-yielding ICO!

I wouldn't evaluate ICOs according to ratings by random sites. That seems like a horrible idea. It is doubtful that they did proper research and it is likely that they are paid for high ratings.

Also, it is harder to find a legitimate ICO than an ICO that promises a high-yield.
NN52NN

Activity: 647
Merit: 10

buy bitcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

1. Look the ratings on various sites
2. Analyze the white paper
3. Be sure to review the experience of the team
4. Look at the idea, how many competitors in the chosen field

buy bitcoin
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

You can search on specialized sites with ratings. When I need to find prospective ICO, I do it. There are at least two sites with ratings, I give links: https://icobench.com/ and https://foxico.io/. Good luck in the search for high-yielding ICO!
I like both of the sites you mentioned ICObench and Foxico. Nice to work with at lest two of the sites. Be careful for sites that let ICOs pay their way to the top.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

I like both of the sites you mentioned ICObench and Foxico. Nice to work with at lest two of the sites. Be careful for sites that let ICOs pay their way to the top.
we can not just stick with those two icons, because many of the ratings on icobench can not guarantee we can see the composition of the team and also from those results to make the choices we will follow in the future
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

The aim of ICO idea is to make our lives better - see the CellBlock project, they are different and interesting.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

For a promising ICO go through following.
1.Read whitepaper and analyze it in all respect.
2.Development team
3.Core idea
4.Practical Utility for common people.
5.Community response.
6.Technological Edge over other coins.
 When you have these characteristics behind any ICO certainly that will succeed.Invest in that or participate in that.
shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

You can find a promising ICO by searching the team behind the project and if the project has such valuable product to meet some different purpose like what CellBlocks is doing, then its definitely will be a promising ICO. The main concept of CellBlocks ICO is to implement transaction for inmates in prisons which is very unique in crypto space and has some real life value for the prisoners. You may convinced by their whitepaper.
Whitepaper: https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf
Token price 1 CLBK = $0.10 USD
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

read the white paper. roadmap. and their products. You will know which ICO will be promising. Also need to see the development team. the investor and the community of the ICO
I've read Whitepapers and Yellowpapers and found that all those don't matter because the coin can scam anytime the want. Just stay safe with the investments and you should be fine.

ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

if you want to find a promising ICO these days you have to spend lot of time.because 90% of ICOs these days are just scams or don't have a realistic project.if you still want to find promising ICO you want to read the whitepaper and road map very closely.and do a research about the team and advisors involve in the ICO.and check their social media including telegram channel.ask some hard questions about the project .if they answer you fluently it has 90% chance to become a promising ICO

azianphoenix

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io, do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

It is actually easy to find your "promising" ICOs. Most of the ICO out there are just pure scam and thanks to them the crypto currency is getting a bad image all over the world which led to big companies like facebook and google to ban all ads related to crypto currencies. You just after to do your own research. Search for projects that are being developed by well known developers. Look through the project. See what they have. If you think the project is possible to be made and has potential invest on it (your intuition will play a huge role on this).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: