Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a promising ICO?  (Read 803 times)
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

You can do a lot of research and when you think you are done, do some more research Smiley Smiley Or pretty much do research all day, every day until that day where you give your money to ICO. I swear to god, I thought I found some really good ICO's and were ready to pay up and invest, and then some shit happens that puts me off and so far this strategy has saved my ass x amount of times.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
uwr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

can you pls tell me any promising ICO??

UNIFY World Revolution ICO  -- thats the future!
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

How to find a promising ICO?

Investing in ICOs does not come without risks but it is important to understand these risks and don’t let them force you into overthinking
Understanding the product offering, the team, the whitepaper and everything you can about the ICO should be enough for you to decide which ones to invest in..Do your due diligence when choosing which ICOs to invest in. There is no need for any crazy scientific models to try and predict which tokens will yield the biggest rewards.
FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:29:42 PM
Merited by Alohadanc3 (1)

No ICO, but I think VOISE is a real promising project. I think it will be the spotify replacement for the new generation. At moment of writing the value is far to low for the possibilties the project offers. I did a full review of Voise.

And to do a full review it costs many hours of reading. Checking bitcointalk, white paper, roadmap, medium and social media. After that asking questions to Voise community in their Telegram group.

Eventually, I spoke CEO Andre Ledoux.
After that I was convinced this could be a project what simply triples your money in no time.

See review here if you're interested:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@futuredigicoin/why-is-voise-still-the-best-blockchain-spotify-replacement-for-the-new-generation

If my answer was usefull and you want to reward it with a merit point. Thank you in advance!
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

ICOAlert is a list of up and coming, current, and recently ended ICO’s. It is a great resource to find undervalued up and coming CryptoCurrency that may be very valuable in the future.

Without a doubt, ICO Alert is the only comprehensive list of ICOs. The website has a variety of features that allow you to easily research these digital currencies. The website quotes:

ICO Alert does not provide investment, financial, or legal advice. This site cannot substitute for professional advice and independent factual verification. ICO Alert does not endorse any initial coin offerings advertised on this site but does receive compensation for advertising certain offerings in purple text below and in the purple banner above. The content provided or linked on this site is for informational purposes only.

Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

First, you need to study all the documents, the biography of the team members, read the reviews of experts and so on. I can say from my own experience that you should not trust the majority of rating sites, there are very many who give high ratings by taking money.

usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

It is important in the search, it is a good team, a promising idea, perhaps the support of well-known sponsors. Although at the current low positions, you only need to participate in those projects that cause you to trust, because there is a lot of fraud. Advice can only be one - be careful.

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

I think Its very difficult to identify whether the ICO is good or scam. But if we follow below ways we can avoid some scam ICO's.

1. Initially Check the each team member in linkedin account whether they really promoting their projects or not.

2. And  also Check telegrams too. If they doesnt have real team, just assume that as scam

3. Do not believe high discount project ICO

4. Do your own research and learn new things. Do not trust others

5. And i usually check below link before investing to find best ICO. Hope you will like it.

https://topicolist.com
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

You can refer to some sites like icobench, trackico. There, they will evaluate the ICO projects in a variety of different ways and give you good projects. You should also visit the official theme of these ICO projects on this forum, if there are many supporters, it probably has great potential. This is just my advice, you can refer
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

Firstly look at team, collection progress, quality of site and presence in media, then go deeper in to WP, and in this case you will suceed
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Most of the ICO's is very promising but there are some scam which is to difficult to determine nowadays especially for those who don't have enough knowledge about it what i mean which is legit or not it 'cause most fresh project nowadays is copy paste from classified ICO's site.   So you shouldn't easily fall on it make some research and put some time on it and read their white paper, or Ann thread if it has so that you can obtain more information about the project.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

In order to find a promising ICO’s and new projects to invest in, you must join bounty campaigns here on forum, read blogs, join telegram groups that sort ICO’s for investing.

Then, once you know which and how many ICO’s are launching recently, do research about them by reading their whitepaper, joining telegram group of ICO, checking team background, check their partnerships, etc and then choose among them. By doing all these checking, one can detect a good ICO to invest in.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

From my experience, the first thing that I would see is their ICO rating.
You can check it on this site: 1) https://icobench.com/ 2) https://icoguide.com/en 3) https://cryptodiffer.com/

btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

The answer to this question is highly relative to the interest of the researcher as well as the usability at the location where the ICO is to be implemented at. Nevertheless, there are general key indicators that a lot of people look at to help in analysing whether an ICO has a good potential or not. Some of these are as follows:

Community interaction - how big is the community it aims to cater, and how receptive the community are to the project.
Soft/Hardcap and how realistic is their financial plan.
Existence or absence of a minimum viable product or prototype.
Cost of token during presale and main crowdsale
Credibility of the founding team
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

First, you need to study all the documents, the biography of the team members, read the reviews of experts and so on. I can say from my own experience that you should not trust the majority of rating sites, there are very many who give high ratings by taking money.
In finding a promising ICO you need to research in a bounty campaign. They have many promising ICO that are good and they are also scam. Read their whitepaper and search what project their doing. Joining on their telegram they have many link there about their ICO and also you can ask question about their ICO.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:27:29 AM
Merited by happyme1818 (2), Tankdestroyer (2)

Icobench is a great website to find ICOs, but they are often listed after the preliminary funding rounds have begun, meaning you miss out on the best bonus/discounts. The absolute best way is to manually keep checking the latest announcement threads, read through the whitepapers and identify whether the ICO has as much potential as they claim. Take a look at the team behind it, and examine their roadmap. If it is feasible, and the team and plan look strong, then it's likely to succeed.

Good website mate, promoting aside, I also use that as one of my basis for selecting good ICOs. Although I don't totally base it there, but it gives you a good background and indicator of how the community sees the ICO and the possibilities that could happen to it based on some opinions from seasoned users; however, I still have my own criteria in selecting the better ICOs. First off, I check the concept and the product, if its new and or an improvement from its predecessors, then I really would give it a thought because people tend to support and gravitate more on those new ideas compared to the old ones.

ILLIA_CRYPTO

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

I used to check the ratings in the Spreadsheet of ICO Analytics: https://t.me/ico_analytic
But definitely you should do your own research before making any contribution.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

For you to find a promising ICO, find the reviews of other people regarding the ICO you are choosing. Find the feedbacks so that you'll have an idea whether the ICO is good or not. Do not forget to study their whitepaper and check every details of their ICO if it is legit or not.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Angel Balu

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

just have to ask the guys who know are ICO, I can tell you a couple of options friendly to give: 1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353360.0 2)https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

I think you need read whitepapers if its possible yep its not so easy but if you choose any from many then anyway read whipaper think youself if is it possible what they say.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████