Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a promising ICO?  (Read 797 times)
emmagloor (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

How to find a promising ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

You can search on specialized sites with ratings. When I need to find prospective ICO, I do it. There are at least two sites with ratings, I give links: https://icobench.com/ and https://foxico.io/. Good luck in the search for high-yielding ICO!
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:15:51 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 07:54:54 PM by odolvlobo
Merited by cris17 (3)

Do lots and lots of research.

Here is how I would do it:

• I would start by skimming summaries and rejecting any that don't make sense, don't describe a promising business, or don't look legitimate. That should weed out 80% - 90%. It is important to not worry about accidentally rejecting good projects. It is ok to miss a few.
  • Then, I would start researching the ones that are left.
    • Read the white papers. Reject any that don't actually describe how everything works, that make unreasonable claims, or that I don't understand, don't like, or just don't believe.
    • Investigate the team. Would I hire them to develop a project?
    • Evaluate the roadmap. Reject it if it seems unreasonable.
    • In the end, I will be left with a small number to choose from. If I end up rejecting all of the ICOs, then I start over or give up.
  • Next, I would evaluate the remaining ICOs for risk, and estimate their potential returns.
  • Finally, I would invest in my top picks. It is important to expect that most of these will fail, but the ones that succeed should make up for the failures.

You can search on specialized sites with ratings. When I need to find prospective ICO, I do it. There are at least two sites with ratings, I give links: https://icobench.com/ and https://foxico.io/. Good luck in the search for high-yielding ICO!

I wouldn't evaluate ICOs according to ratings by random sites. That seems like a horrible idea. It is doubtful that they did proper research and it is likely that they are paid for high ratings.

Also, it is harder to find a legitimate ICO than an ICO that promises a high-yield.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

Research. Read whitepapers. Ignore hype. The hidden gems need no hype.
Praveen Bhardwaj

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

can you pls tell me any promising ICO??
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

Icobench is a great website to find ICOs, but they are often listed after the preliminary funding rounds have begun, meaning you miss out on the best bonus/discounts. The absolute best way is to manually keep checking the latest announcement threads, read through the whitepapers and identify whether the ICO has as much potential as they claim. Take a look at the team behind it, and examine their roadmap. If it is feasible, and the team and plan look strong, then it's likely to succeed.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

Icobench is a great website to find ICOs, but they are often listed after the preliminary funding rounds have begun, meaning you miss out on the best bonus/discounts. The absolute best way is to manually keep checking the latest announcement threads, read through the whitepapers and identify whether the ICO has as much potential as they claim. Take a look at the team behind it, and examine their roadmap. If it is feasible, and the team and plan look strong, then it's likely to succeed.

You can't trust Icobench. Companies pay Icobench to highlight their ICOs.

Premium Campaign
9 BTC
45 days
Priority updates
Your ICO on top of all assigned categories
Your ICO on top of the browse section
Increased visibility on the competitors' ICO profiles
Competitors removed from your ICO profile
Featured in ICO Show Time page
Featured in one weekly newsletter
Order now

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:37:58 AM

It may sound so easy when people tell you;
• Read the whitepaper of the proposed ICO
• Research about the developers through their social media profile like Twitter etc
•Read reviews of the ICO company
Though all this are ways to know but the truth still remains that some scam ICO has all this and they may look legit. It just takes luck to find a good one. Though like the site listed above, you can find good ICO from them but they are not 100% correct.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

For found most promising ico you need to search which this person and team which they are involve with this ico's and their past trustness about same or some of different projects, it's can give you some relaxation about this ico project. 
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

Now a days there are many scam icos, better to review there whitepaper and research an information about the team to avoid scams, always remember invest what you can afford to lose.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

You need to check it on the website! I recommend this website https://icobench.com/.

Bench here is an expert in block chain technology and professional ICOc comments on each ICO project.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:05:01 AM

Most of the time, you can use some objective ICO evaluation website to decide whether to participate in this ICO project. I suggest you use icobench, which has a lot of expert reviews.

Derek86

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

I do research for rating cites first, then google if the project has some kind of FUD about scam. If not, I check profiles of the project team, make sure they arent fakes. But most important thing is if the projects gets attention from the public, if not, no matter how good the team or project is, it is hard to get pumped.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

this site could be our guide because I see that this site give ratings for each ICO and we can read the short review for each ICO. but I think we still need to find out about the details on each ICO so we can find promising ICO which I don't think that this is easy to find. there are too many ICO in out there which we don't know which one will be a success at the end of the ICO and will survive for a long time. until now, I still difficult to find promising the ICO even if I finish to read their whitepaper and talk the dev and the teams. I guess this is about how lucky we find the promising ICO.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

It is hard to find a promising ico you need to search for that but if you really want to invest you need to take a risk, every investment are need a positive thoughts. And investing on ico are very risky, some ico are fail and some are successful.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

by researching and comparing with many ico. of course, do not be tempted with great promises and bonuses. you should look for what can be sold from the ico. I mean, technology and ideas on the product. this will last a long time and is likely to be profitable.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

Finding promising ico isn't easy it honestly your luck most ico owners also can't predict if the ico will be a hit and even if it is will they be able to list it on major exchanges which drives volume and demand and even if does end up will there be sufficient demamd so that the price doesn't get dumped below the actual ico price
If you see the current status even if you want to invest in a ico always invest after it's listed on a exchange because most of the time it is lower than the actual ico price
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

Try to find the ICO that managed by a professional. You must find about their project and team carefully.
for me, if there are amazix peoples on it, it has a high possibility that it will going to be a good ICO to invest.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

by researching and comparing with many ico. of course, do not be tempted with great promises and bonuses. you should look for what can be sold from the ico. I mean, technology and ideas on the product. this will last a long time and is likely to be profitable.
Those Ico's offer with huge bonuses are really tempting so for this we should make a delligence before we will invest. Yes also the best those that have a product an evident that their project is worth it. There are many Ico's best is to have a research without doing this, you might lose your money.
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

now it's difficult to find a perspective ICO but everyone has their own selection methods, and not everyone wants to share their experiences!

aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

You can do a lot of research and when you think you are done, do some more research Smiley Smiley Or pretty much do research all day, every day until that day where you give your money to ICO. I swear to god, I thought I found some really good ICO's and were ready to pay up and invest, and then some shit happens that puts me off and so far this strategy has saved my ass x amount of times.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

UNIFY World Revolution ICO  -- thats the future!
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Investing in ICOs does not come without risks but it is important to understand these risks and don’t let them force you into overthinking
Understanding the product offering, the team, the whitepaper and everything you can about the ICO should be enough for you to decide which ones to invest in..Do your due diligence when choosing which ICOs to invest in. There is no need for any crazy scientific models to try and predict which tokens will yield the biggest rewards.
FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:29:42 PM
Merited by Alohadanc3 (1)

No ICO, but I think VOISE is a real promising project. I think it will be the spotify replacement for the new generation. At moment of writing the value is far to low for the possibilties the project offers. I did a full review of Voise.

And to do a full review it costs many hours of reading. Checking bitcointalk, white paper, roadmap, medium and social media. After that asking questions to Voise community in their Telegram group.

Eventually, I spoke CEO Andre Ledoux.
After that I was convinced this could be a project what simply triples your money in no time.

See review here if you're interested:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@futuredigicoin/why-is-voise-still-the-best-blockchain-spotify-replacement-for-the-new-generation

If my answer was usefull and you want to reward it with a merit point. Thank you in advance!
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

ICOAlert is a list of up and coming, current, and recently ended ICO’s. It is a great resource to find undervalued up and coming CryptoCurrency that may be very valuable in the future.

Without a doubt, ICO Alert is the only comprehensive list of ICOs. The website has a variety of features that allow you to easily research these digital currencies. The website quotes:

ICO Alert does not provide investment, financial, or legal advice. This site cannot substitute for professional advice and independent factual verification. ICO Alert does not endorse any initial coin offerings advertised on this site but does receive compensation for advertising certain offerings in purple text below and in the purple banner above. The content provided or linked on this site is for informational purposes only.

Hovhannes

Activity: 420

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

First, you need to study all the documents, the biography of the team members, read the reviews of experts and so on. I can say from my own experience that you should not trust the majority of rating sites, there are very many who give high ratings by taking money.

usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

It is important in the search, it is a good team, a promising idea, perhaps the support of well-known sponsors. Although at the current low positions, you only need to participate in those projects that cause you to trust, because there is a lot of fraud. Advice can only be one - be careful.

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

I think Its very difficult to identify whether the ICO is good or scam. But if we follow below ways we can avoid some scam ICO's.

1. Initially Check the each team member in linkedin account whether they really promoting their projects or not.

2. And  also Check telegrams too. If they doesnt have real team, just assume that as scam

3. Do not believe high discount project ICO

4. Do your own research and learn new things. Do not trust others

5. And i usually check below link before investing to find best ICO. Hope you will like it.

https://topicolist.com
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

You can refer to some sites like icobench, trackico. There, they will evaluate the ICO projects in a variety of different ways and give you good projects. You should also visit the official theme of these ICO projects on this forum, if there are many supporters, it probably has great potential. This is just my advice, you can refer
kortwyss

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

Firstly look at team, collection progress, quality of site and presence in media, then go deeper in to WP, and in this case you will suceed
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Most of the ICO's is very promising but there are some scam which is to difficult to determine nowadays especially for those who don't have enough knowledge about it what i mean which is legit or not it 'cause most fresh project nowadays is copy paste from classified ICO's site.   So you shouldn't easily fall on it make some research and put some time on it and read their white paper, or Ann thread if it has so that you can obtain more information about the project.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

In order to find a promising ICO’s and new projects to invest in, you must join bounty campaigns here on forum, read blogs, join telegram groups that sort ICO’s for investing.

Then, once you know which and how many ICO’s are launching recently, do research about them by reading their whitepaper, joining telegram group of ICO, checking team background, check their partnerships, etc and then choose among them. By doing all these checking, one can detect a good ICO to invest in.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

From my experience, the first thing that I would see is their ICO rating.
You can check it on this site: 1) https://icobench.com/ 2) https://icoguide.com/en 3) https://cryptodiffer.com/

btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

The answer to this question is highly relative to the interest of the researcher as well as the usability at the location where the ICO is to be implemented at. Nevertheless, there are general key indicators that a lot of people look at to help in analysing whether an ICO has a good potential or not. Some of these are as follows:

Community interaction - how big is the community it aims to cater, and how receptive the community are to the project.
Soft/Hardcap and how realistic is their financial plan.
Existence or absence of a minimum viable product or prototype.
Cost of token during presale and main crowdsale
Credibility of the founding team
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

First, you need to study all the documents, the biography of the team members, read the reviews of experts and so on. I can say from my own experience that you should not trust the majority of rating sites, there are very many who give high ratings by taking money.
In finding a promising ICO you need to research in a bounty campaign. They have many promising ICO that are good and they are also scam. Read their whitepaper and search what project their doing. Joining on their telegram they have many link there about their ICO and also you can ask question about their ICO.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:27:29 AM
Merited by happyme1818 (2), Tankdestroyer (2)

Good website mate, promoting aside, I also use that as one of my basis for selecting good ICOs. Although I don't totally base it there, but it gives you a good background and indicator of how the community sees the ICO and the possibilities that could happen to it based on some opinions from seasoned users; however, I still have my own criteria in selecting the better ICOs. First off, I check the concept and the product, if its new and or an improvement from its predecessors, then I really would give it a thought because people tend to support and gravitate more on those new ideas compared to the old ones.

ILLIA_CRYPTO

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

I used to check the ratings in the Spreadsheet of ICO Analytics: https://t.me/ico_analytic
But definitely you should do your own research before making any contribution.
Psalms236

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

For you to find a promising ICO, find the reviews of other people regarding the ICO you are choosing. Find the feedbacks so that you'll have an idea whether the ICO is good or not. Do not forget to study their whitepaper and check every details of their ICO if it is legit or not.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Angel Balu

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

just have to ask the guys who know are ICO, I can tell you a couple of options friendly to give: 1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353360.0 2)https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
Gabteb

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

I think you need read whitepapers if its possible yep its not so easy but if you choose any from many then anyway read whipaper think youself if is it possible what they say.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Follow these rules:-

1.reads whitepaper

2.Do you own research

3. join bounty campaigns
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

Search for them through reputable ICO review sites. read the information about that ICO. read the white paper. roadmap. And see if the ICO has a real product or not. It is important to see if there is a large community when joining the ICO or not.
RSM0103

Activity: 269

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

you can search on topicolist.com on the latest ico, and the  you can manually search and check the listed ico which one is the most promising of them all, basically you need to search and investigate by your own so that you can assure to your self thatyour investing on the right ico and avoid blaming anyone when the time comes.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

This is kind of common question lot of people ask. The answer to the question as per my understanding is, "you cannot". The only thing you can do is find an ICO which we can expect to be successful in future. There are some ICOs, which looked very promising, but yet failed. Anyway, you can look into their scope, team, documentation, board of advisers, ICO value and the technology they are going to use. One important thing above all is their popularity in the community because a project can have all these fancy things but if it is not popular, the chance of it to be successful goes down.
FindExchangeICO

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

Use the ranking websites, but do not rely on them to much.

1) Look at their website, how professional does it look like ?
2) Read the white-paper, and actually try to understand what are they doing and what's their goals.
3) Check out the team, see who they are and what they do
4) research the industry they work in
5) Forums !!! but don't rely too much as well

Always read people's opinions and don't forget to make your own at the end
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

I would have said all over the internet,  but we all know the giant in that space are becoming hostile to cryptocurrency. I think primarily, your  sure place to find community that support legit ICO is BTT. And based on popularity of a project,  you can do your research  to find quality ICO!

Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

i prefer to evaluate them on some form of the following. Note to newbies: also always be careful to follow instructions clearly, including whether they accept btc or just eth, and not to send eth/btc from an exchange etc.

Hype:
twitter users
reddit posts
telegram members
discord members
responsiveness/truthfulness of moderators in these channels

Fundamentals:   
Availability of MVP
Team strength (number of experts in the field; linkedin profiles)   
Whitepaper originality/technicality/clarity   
Independent reviews   
Partnerships with corporates/academia   
Use-case strength   
Clarity of roadmap

Others:   
Existing Competition (other coins in the same space? how established are they)   
Regulation Risk (does it have security characteristics?)   
Hardcap (is it asking for too much money for its use case?)
Share of tokens distributed (are the founders/team keeping too much for themselves, escrow?)
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

You need to go to many search sources, different tables, different ICO sites, and self assess the main criteria such as: The level of popularity, the team and the idea of the project

insomma

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

I'd suggest looking for website that give reviews and scores about those ICOs. Keep in mind tho that most youtubers promote ICOs because they are being paid to do that, so pay attention.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Well lot of ICO are released everyday and this is very important we understand what they are envisioning and what is their goal. In many cases they come out with lot of Hype and Marketing however once they are over 40% into their sale target things either slow down or start to fall off the bat. So it is very important we do our due diligence before investing our hard earned money.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

There are several things you must look at. First of all, read the whitepaper, take a look at the developers team, try to find them on Linked In or Rocketreach. Secondly, check if their coin is listed on some exchange. Also look the description and ratings of a project on icobench and icostats.

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

You can find a really reliable ICO project with the help of various resources like icobench. There shows statistics and value token of any project.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

There is a certain thread of discussion in which a lot of bounty companies taste and color and just analyze different ones.
Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

ICOAlert and CoinMarketCap are the best places to find ICO’s worth investing in. ICOAlert is a list of up and coming, current, and recently ended ICO’s. It is a great resource to find undervalued up and coming CryptoCurrency that may be very valuable in the future.CoinMarketCap is also a great place to research new investments. Coinmarketcap hosts real time data of most CryptoCurrencies such as prices, volume, exchanges, and much more. Learn everything about a CryptoCurrency using the search tab.
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Theres no such thing as a promising ICO in the current time. The better a ICO looks from far away the worse it gets on looking from inside. All the white papers these ICOs have is copy pasted shit and good looking images. You are better off investing in already established coins.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

It is hard these days to find a promising ICO, What i do before i invest in an ICO is that i check the whitepaper and the roadmap of those ICO if they are unique and promising then i will invest to them but still there is no guarantee that the ICO will be successful with that, I just believe in myself while taking the risk.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

I'd suggest looking for website that give reviews and scores about those ICOs. Keep in mind tho that most youtubers promote ICOs because they are being paid to do that, so pay attention.

The sites that rate ICOs (such as icobench) are also paid to do that.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

You shoudl do enough research and find out the useful information to make sure yoou make the right investment. You can read the white paper and the team memebers to see if they can make it better.
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:13:46 AM

First of all you have to follow these rules:-

1.Read whitepaper

2.Research on them and then research bounty campaign.
MapleMillion

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:21:21 AM

Either Google upcoming ICO's or go to the section in the forum here.
Make sure to read their WP, do research on the team and the project in general.
Before investing I go as far as getting in touch with people from companies I think of investing in and simply chatting with them about their vision and what makes their venture the next big thing.
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 463

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

It is very difficult to get a promising ICO, there are several ways of research to get it, but this does not guarantee will get promising ICO.
Some of his researches include researching project concepts, teams (developers and advisors), and communities.
Projects that have a unique and interesting concept, will usually have an appeal to investors to invest in the project.
A good team will gain trust from investors.
Large communities will greatly assist support for the project, especially on the token to be listed on big exchange.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:34:23 AM

It is difficult to find a good ICO, but we need to do some research on it,
look there roadmap and read their whitepaper, always join that bounty or ico program which managed by a good bunch a manager.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:04:47 AM

First of all you have to follow these rules:-

1.Read whitepaper

2.Research on them and then research bounty campaign.

it still difficult to find a promising ICO although you read their whitepaper and doing research on them because no one will know how promising of the ICO and you will know after the ICO is launch in the market. and if they are really promising, they will survive and will get some attention from the people because their project is interesting and the project will bring something new to the people.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

Do some research, read their white paper so you can see what are their plans / project and also check their status. A promising ICO has a great project

oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

in order to choose a really worthwhile project for investment I use the various sites that make up the ratings of projects. For example - icodrops. I'm already studying the project team and their documents.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

There are so many ways.
I find my through email and some is through google, then followed by the forum,  some time I do search by last post on the notifications board.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:52:55 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 09:17:59 AM by marcbitcoins

Review their whitepaper, review the quality of their products as a project, review their staff members specially the CEO in which their credential is expose in the internet which is can be found in google and lastly you should see who is the bounty and community manager because they will review the ICO carefully before accepting it because their reputation is at risk.
Nilupulie

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:55:33 AM

It is not easy to find a promising ICO. The reason is there are so many scams projects. But i follow several procedures to find a good ICO's. Here are the methods :
1) Use below mentioned websites to find the promising ICO's
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts

After doing above mentioned deep research only i decide to invest with the ICO. Hope this will helpful for you.
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:23:50 AM

You need to learn, read and do a deep research on every ICO that has been released, there are so many scam ICO and difficult to find a promising one. At least you need to find out are they have any working product or a platform, that could be one of the best factor to decide.
nhinhi

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

This is a good theard for anyone wanna to find a good ico. I bookmarked
dalesotpi

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:30:24 AM

Start with reading whitepapers of your prospected ICO project. All the information is there laid out for you that helps you decide whether to join in or not. Discard anything that don't have clear development plans.
Also you can check background of the dev team, they have track records also.
And usually I would chose developers of whom I've worked with/for before. That helps me a lot, I hope it will also be helpful to you.
Best of luck
pakupayung

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:32:45 AM

before choosing ICO, we must first do the analysis and review of the ICO project.
In a way :
1. Thorough first how his team

2. see the offerings on offer whether interesting and different.

3. see project vision and mission (always read whitepaper and so on)

4. see also ICO coins based on which platform does it have its own platform

5. If you have participated in the ICO do not listen to FUD that circulate.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

Reviewing and analyzing a project before joining it ICO is very important because it will affect your investment decision. Consider the following factors before investing
The team.
The token price.
The concept
Etc

satria33

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:03:17 AM

Choosing a good ICO is not easy, but I will choose ICO based on what field the project is working on, the team that supports it and maybe the partners working with the ICO project
Nechesov

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:18:24 AM

Good ICO:

1) Team
2) Team
3) Team
4) Background successfull projects
5) New project will have potential success

PS: We also start own ICO: http://delta.money
Delta - Ethereum fork with verivyed smart contracts and multi blockchains.  Smiley

Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:34:05 AM

I've come about this site that has so much bounties.
https://bountyhive.io/
This is a great site for bountyhunters since their bounties are so easy to do.
You dont have to post every week on a thread, just do what you have to do every week and you're good.
The only problem is that they only accept jr. members, so i would like to recommend it to higher ranks here.
Even though i'm just a jr member. Disclaimer, im not here to brag.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:48:22 AM

You can use bitcointalk and ask every scam questions for understanding about project. What do you need to know: white paper, card and soft cap, actual topic of project, for what money, how they built promotion, what the team, what the token.
niall51

Activity: 533

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

First, see those project are real or fake, due now many project scam. Second, just reseach how does those project be going, like make sense or not. third, just reseach about how's behind of project like harcore team till advisor, that is are important point i think. Team and advisor able to be best support to proven the team are profesional.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kdn

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

The only promising ICO's are the ones that has pre-existing partnerships or deals and therefore their coins will actually be used.

All other coins are simply trying to solve problems that don't exist.

I remember one ICO was targeted to third world countries that don't have reliable banks, I wonder if they realise how difficult it is to buy coins even is for a tech savvy person in a first world country, I just imagine a man and a camel walking along a sandy desert to a bitcoin exchange. pfft.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

The truth is that is difficult to find a promising ico, and the reason for that is very simple there are too many projects around there trying to get your money, some of them are bad, some of them are scams and very few are any good, so you need to read a lot and try to learn as much as you can from the technology and once you understand a lot more about it then you'll be able to identify coins that are promising.
PX-Z

Activity: 1442
Merit: 850

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

Just make a lot of research about the project that you wanted to participate in or invest in. By just reviewing of their whitepaper and see if it's a high potential project that having an ability to succeed in the future. And don't forget to identify of their team members, because some bounties are just making a fictitious characters to attract people. And make sure to join of their telegram group to be sure that they have a good and active community members that will help you with all of your questions and concerns about the project.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

You can't trust Icobench. Companies pay Icobench to highlight their ICOs.

Premium Campaign
9 BTC
45 days
Priority updates
Order now

Yes, I have heard many such cases where companies and new project & ICO’s pay websites to promote their ICO and give high rating to them, so people will invest in them. No one should wholly rely on such websites, they might just be part of a big scam program.

Therefore, I always suggest people to do research and background check before pouring in money in any of the ICO’s or now projects. Its better not the trust anyone in crypto market, cause its game of manipulation of prices and market and nothing else.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

I think the best way to find out the promissing ICO is researching whitepaper. after that, trying connecting with dev team to ask about the projects if you are interested in it.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

Why ICO? Why not an already existing coin which has proven it self with a working product, real world use case and a strong dev team working for it. Any other crypto would have given you the same return an ICO would have given if you had invested last year.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

Just make a lot of research about the project that you wanted to participate in or invest in. By just reviewing of their whitepaper and see if it's a high potential project that having an ability to succeed in the future. And don't forget to identify of their team members, because some bounties are just making a fictitious characters to attract people. And make sure to join of their telegram group to be sure that they have a good and active community members that will help you with all of your questions and concerns about the project.
I think you're a bit short. Crypto staff and experts are very important and we should learn more about them. Of course, the ideas and numbers of participants and a campaign are necessary to review, but more importantly, the staff of the project. If they are amateurs and work without credibility, everything will break down.
Offend

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

Hi, check out BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

Best ICO selection process in some step-

*Whitepaper
*Roadmap
*Project Future

Just analysis those three step, you will be able to choose a best ICO.
Then you can invest on that Project.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
d0nsly

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

You can search for NO BS ico, those guys are really good in what they do, I'd recommend them to anyone who want to find a good promising ICO..

PS: Am in no way affiliated with them
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

Yes, one can check sites that rate verify ICO’s and rates them accordingly. But I wouldn’t be so sure about them and wont reply much upon them. Surely, you can pick some good ICO’s from there with high rating and later do your own research and background check about it, rather than just blindly investing in them because its rated high on site. By the way thanks for the site, will surely check them out.
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

There are many key points to analyze before investing in icos because number of scams are getting out of hand and increase the importance of being a conscious investor. We need to know everything about a project before we put our money. Developers and managers should be reputable and well known people. That decreases the chances of being scammed.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

Yes, one can check sites that rate verify ICO’s and rates them accordingly. But I wouldn’t be so sure about them and wont reply much upon them. Surely, you can pick some good ICO’s from there with high rating and later do your own research and background check about it, rather than just blindly investing in them because its rated high on site. By the way thanks for the site, will surely check them out.
Yes, i agree with you we must do research of ICOs projects before desicions investment into them, but however we must take all of the data from every where, it is important to find more about the projects although there are no guarantee about the sucessfull in analysis fundamental of ICO, but at least we have done research about the ICO.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

You can find a promising ICO by research. There are for example specialized websites with ratings like icobench. I used it to find prospective ICOs. Read the whitepapers and look for an experienced team.
Ambrosius

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

If you want to be an investor on an ICO project, make sure that the developer already has the product. It will be clear that ICO as one means to develop that product. I think that's enough.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

Now a days there are many scam icos, better to review there whitepaper and research an information about the team to avoid scams, always remember invest what you can afford to lose.
Indeed. I usually suggest people not to invest in ICO’s nowadays as there are many cases of scams and ponzi schemes lately. Though there are some lucky people that earn good amount of money by getting in some good ICO, but there are many people that lose much of their investments by pouring money into scam projects. And that’s true advice that people should follow, “never invest more amount than you can afford to lose”. It’s better to invest in well established coins rather than getting involved in ICO’s.
Rubick99

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

I looking for the promising  ICO from the developer and team to build that ICO, always check an information related that project. And you can see other reviews for ICO on site like ico bench
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

I will start by reading and analyze the ICOs before invest, like learn and research their available white paper, then about the programs offered from the company, the products they produce, the way they do the marketing, the team work that runs the project and analyze the growth and market interest in the ICOs.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
anthinguy21

Activity: 280

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

To find a potential ICO campaign requires you to have experience as well as analytical skills. There are some methods to find potential ICOs, such as the ICO review pages, the team analysis, the goals of the project as well as the social channels of the project. And if you know the ICO's private-sale results, that would be very good in the ICO's potential assessment.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

Well a good way that I know is to read a lot about past ICOs that were successful and have coins or token that are still with us today going strong and improving. Then, read about ICOs or coins that have failed and are of to no value today. Doing this you will learn the similar traits or parts that made some ICOs become successful until today and the things that made the failed ICOs come short or become completely worthless today. After that, go and look for ICOs that has some of the qualities that the past successful ICOs had. Easier said than done but can make you earn millions if not thousands if you manage to do it right.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

Finding promising ICO is the most challenging task of crypto world these days. With tons of ICOs coming your way its almost impossible to find out the best one. One has to see a lot of things before finding the best ICO like the experience of the team. The project idea and the amount of tokens sold in pre- ICO is also a pretty good indicator of the performance of the ICO.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

There will not be any ico that can help you x3, x4 . I bought a lot of ICO this year, but I lost a lot of money with ICO that I bought

Am I spamming? Report me!
lesam0urai44

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

read the white paper. roadmap. and their products. You will know which ICO will be promising. Also need to see the development team. the investor and the community of the ICO
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

In order to find a promising project, we should first notice their whitepaper, and then get feedback from the community. These are the two most fundamental ways to know if it has the potential
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

In choosing an ICO I look at the team first. Are they experienced? Are they capable to carry out their project according to their whitepaper and road map. You have to look at the product too. You can check my signature. This is a good project, blockchain to be used on global trade industry.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

It is best to find projects that already have a finished product. The finished product is already 50% successful. And so it is necessary to look at the team, to study history, to see how much the product is in demand
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

my way to find the best ICO I find out about the project and who the team is working on the project and find out the parts of the person
usually promising projects describe their projects in detail

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

If you want to take a shortcut, follow prominent Youtube ICO reviewers like TheGobOne, HeyMatty et cetera and follow ICOs that are featured on IcoDrops.
SimplyEverything

Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

Check out CoinSchedule, ICOBench and many more ICO websites about the reviews.
Personally I research watch reviews good and bad then whitepaper then decide myself.
What you must always do, always research and consulting your financial adviser if needed and then decide on your own, always invest on what you're prepared to lose.
Welcome to cryptospace.
Never listen to sweet words by people telling you its 100% safe to invest and you will not lose. if you heard this.... you are going to be on their downline for referral for them then they make millions while you lose thousands. So never listen to anyone but yourself.

-Peace-
gamer_2088

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

There is no universal Council. It is necessary to evaluate all together. Project idea, development team, road map.

dpoisoner

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

I would like to suggest to do a deep research before you invest in any ICO. I suggest you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

Do lots and lots of research.

Here is how I would do it:

• I would start by skimming summaries and rejecting any that don't make sense, don't describe a promising business, or don't look legitimate. That should weed out 80% - 90%. It is important to not worry about accidentally rejecting good projects. It is ok to miss a few.
  • Then, I would start reading the white papers of the ones that are left. Reject any that don't actually describe how everything works, that make unreasonable claims, or that you don't understand. In the end, you will be left with very few to choose from. Investigate the team. Would you hire them to develop a project? Evaluate the roadmap. Reject it if it doesn't seem reasonable. If you end up rejecting all of the ICOs, then start over or give up.
  • Next, I would evaluate the remaining ICOs for risk, and estimate their potential returns.
  • Finally, I would invest in my top picks. It is important to expect that most of these will fail, but the ones that succeed should make up for the failures.
Thanks for such wide answer. I think this is best reply to this topic question. Now I’m going to use your strategy of searching promising ICOs.

I wouldn't evaluate ICOs according to ratings by random sites. That seems like a horrible idea. It is doubtful that they did proper research and it is likely that they are paid for high ratings.

Also, it is harder to find a legitimate ICO than an ICO that promises a high-yield.
NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

1. Look the ratings on various sites
2. Analyze the white paper
3. Be sure to review the experience of the team
4. Look at the idea, how many competitors in the chosen field

buy bitcoin
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

I like both of the sites you mentioned ICObench and Foxico. Nice to work with at lest two of the sites. Be careful for sites that let ICOs pay their way to the top.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

I like both of the sites you mentioned ICObench and Foxico. Nice to work with at lest two of the sites. Be careful for sites that let ICOs pay their way to the top.
we can not just stick with those two icons, because many of the ratings on icobench can not guarantee we can see the composition of the team and also from those results to make the choices we will follow in the future
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

The aim of ICO idea is to make our lives better - see the CellBlock project, they are different and interesting.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Zyborg

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

For a promising ICO go through following.
1.Read whitepaper and analyze it in all respect.
2.Development team
3.Core idea
4.Practical Utility for common people.
5.Community response.
6.Technological Edge over other coins.
 When you have these characteristics behind any ICO certainly that will succeed.Invest in that or participate in that.
shazib083

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

You can find a promising ICO by searching the team behind the project and if the project has such valuable product to meet some different purpose like what CellBlocks is doing, then its definitely will be a promising ICO. The main concept of CellBlocks ICO is to implement transaction for inmates in prisons which is very unique in crypto space and has some real life value for the prisoners. You may convinced by their whitepaper.
Whitepaper: https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf
Token price 1 CLBK = $0.10 USD
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

read the white paper. roadmap. and their products. You will know which ICO will be promising. Also need to see the development team. the investor and the community of the ICO
I've read Whitepapers and Yellowpapers and found that all those don't matter because the coin can scam anytime the want. Just stay safe with the investments and you should be fine.

ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

if you want to find a promising ICO these days you have to spend lot of time.because 90% of ICOs these days are just scams or don't have a realistic project.if you still want to find promising ICO you want to read the whitepaper and road map very closely.and do a research about the team and advisors involve in the ICO.and check their social media including telegram channel.ask some hard questions about the project .if they answer you fluently it has 90% chance to become a promising ICO

azianphoenix

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io, do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

It is actually easy to find your "promising" ICOs. Most of the ICO out there are just pure scam and thanks to them the crypto currency is getting a bad image all over the world which led to big companies like facebook and google to ban all ads related to crypto currencies. You just after to do your own research. Search for projects that are being developed by well known developers. Look through the project. See what they have. If you think the project is possible to be made and has potential invest on it (your intuition will play a huge role on this).

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yuser_network

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

Research like anything else, if a red flag is raised walk away.
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

You'd have to research in order to see the red flag. There is a lot of work from reading the website, Announcement thread and their GitHub.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

We need to do a proper research which is beyond their marketing content like whitepaper, the development team as well as their previous projects and the partner companies and the last but not the least which is the feature and uniqueness.

dpoisoner

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

As with any investment, nothing in the ICO space can be predicted or proven with absolute certainty. I think the team's analysis, style and quality of management is important.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Bruce_Wayne

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

Marinecoin I can analyze the advantages of Marinecoin for you:State-of-the-art technology. High-speed blockchain network, lightweight wallet for low-cost IoT devices.Advanced exchanges. From the first day you take your coin, our own exchange will provide you with liquidity.Community-oriented. Since we send money to real-name authenticated seed users, we have real communities and openers.Fair money distribution. Our currency is sent to every seed member on average. To provide an exciting community environment, our approach is very much like early Bitcoin.In summary, I personally are very optimistic about the seacoin, and now the number of people who apply for airdrops in the community has soared. So come and join us! http://Https://marineco.in/ Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot - Friends of the circle of friends who contact the cryptocurrency, I would like to recommend you a great and potential coin: Marinecoin. This is a coin worth your time to get, 20,000 MTC every 24 hours turned out to be free. This application process will probably consume your 2 minutes. If you feel in trouble, you can go directly to our official exchange to buy it. The address of the exchange is as follows: https://f1cx.com This exchange is very useful, you can Inside is anonymous transaction and access is free.Come on, don’t miss this precious opportunityMore information: marinecoin dot info
Jericka D Ranillo

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

For my self reference I uses some website that rates ico project such as icobench and foundico. It could be help you to pick but it is better to research by yourself

cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

- use icobench or icodrops
- read the whitepaper
- check their social media; how much telegram users, twitter and FB users
- check the advisors
- google for 'scam + name ico'
- check if they have a prototype
- check if the management team has a linkedin and if they have sufficient relevant experience
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

To find a promising ICO is you have to do a research first about the ICO you wanna join and participate even invest. you have to check the website,whitepaper,the background of the developer, and also the manger of the ICO.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

For my self reference I uses some website that rates ico project such as icobench and foundico. It could be help you to pick but it is better to research by yourself

It is always better to do do self research before investing into any ICO and even these kind of ICO ranking website can be easily manipulated hence we need to do our own research with whitepaper , developers and predict which the ICO provides.

ellabanana

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

To find a promising ICO, study first the previous successful ICOs, so that you'll learn its characteristics and what makes it successful. Then, find an ICO and try to compare it to successful ICOs. Read its white paper. Check the team behind the project. Google them. Lastly, take the risk!

PPumpsTogether

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

Do not rely on those websites, just check your project and the white paper and just you need to understand the idea, is it reasonable and has the possibility of execution or it's just imaginary words have no place for reality.
you are the judge .
melamiras

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

I think that ico bench is one of the best pages and also ico drops, most of the ICOs in these are validated by experts and offer some confidence to the investor that can´t research by himself.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Just google, when you see many good reviews on TrackICO, ICOBench and others it has to be good ICOs - many professional advisors know better than you  Cool

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
klement.i

Activity: 222

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

That would not write a guide for a 5K characters. Go to the Internet, look for already successful ICO projects and see their success story. Distinguish between them and in the future you will have your own successful ICO template.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
sss2403

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

Better to review there whitepaper and research an information about the team to avoid scams, always remember invest what you can afford to lose. I would advise you to study this project https://porn-x.com/
sss2403

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

Better to review there whitepaper and research an information about the team to avoid scams, always remember invest what you can afford to lose. I would advise you to study this project https://porn-x.com/

The company introduces an innovative product in the field of blockchain technology. Join Porn_X - the first cryptocurrency for fast online payments in the porn industry, based on the Lightning Network.
Gabteb

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

Its realy very dificult i think as there are so much scams today but anyway you can find promising ICO es afther some saerch i can suggest read whitepaer check infoes about team.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

sss2403

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

The company introduces an innovative product in the field of blockchain technology. Join Porn_X - the first cryptocurrency for fast online payments in the porn industry, based on the Lightning Network.

With the help of #PORNX, the user pays for purchases on the site without registration, authorization, long payment of bank card data. Pay for purchases instantly on the site, through the mobile application X-Wall.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

look this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2552575.0 lots of promising ico there. Abd of course you should start studying.
This is a promising one IMHO https://contribute.safecrypt.io
ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399912.0
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

It is very simple, kindly research and see what happen. Don't give a shit to all advertiser, trust yourself not anybody. Check it by yourself if this reliable enough or not.

sss2403

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

With the help of #PORNX, the user pays for purchases on the site without registration, authorization, long payment of bank card data. Pay for purchases instantly on the site, through the mobile application X-Wall.

More than one hundred companies are interested in cooperation with #PORNX Project and installation of the payment system X-Q PAY on the basis of Lightning Network.

sss2403

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

More than one hundred companies are interested in cooperation with #PORNX Project and installation of the payment system X-Q PAY on the basis of Lightning Network.

Moreover, the company is quickly represented on the market with its products. I am sure that the team will achieve great results. Join us now.
https://porn-x.com/
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Proper research is the only way to gauge a promising ICO, Find out all there is to be found about ICOs and decide whether its project aligns with the market demand. some of the pointers to look into are:

The product on offer,does it add value to the market?

The Development team, How experienced are they?

The project plan and layout including the stages through which the ICO is expected to follow

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

I think all ICO are promising. Only we have to be very careful because some of them have a scam. You can do an ICO assessment of the whitepaper they offer. After that, you can see the website and the team of developers, But this is a common thing done before investing in ICO. Need more research with ICO, to avoid incident ICO scam.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

I think that ico bench is one of the best pages and also ico drops, most of the ICOs in these are validated by experts and offer some confidence to the investor that can´t research by himself.

Those people that recommend icobench must not be aware that companies pay icobench to promote their ICOs.

Premium Hit
27 BTC

30 days
Priority updates
Full analytical review

TERMS OF HITBTC

Listing on HitBTC
Retweet of your listing announcement by HitBTC

PumaPuma_

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

Look closely at the DataBroker databrokerdao.com
The IOTA project was successful and showed itself well on stock exchanges !. And further will develop. Now,IOTA & DataBroker DAO are additional
So DATBROKER(databrokerdao.com) plans to integrate with IOTA as a transport level, both inside and outside
I would recommend that you take a closer look at this project while the price of the token is not so high
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

Now it is very difficult to do, it seems to me that now there are very few such projects that really raise money for a real project and for the realization of this idea, it probably looks ridiculous, but it is so.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

Do not pay attention to any hype projects unless this hype has some tech background not just rating score on different websites, in accordance with my experience such projects can be indeed successful but for a very short period of time and then they will be forgotten.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

First, look at the white paper, then what kind of problem they want to solve and whether this is possible, then look at the team in social media, then the listing and how much money was invested during the pre sale and main sale  Wink
Omosomofa

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

ICOAlert and CoinMarketCap are the best places to find ICO’s worth investing in. ICOAlert is a list of up and coming, current, and recently ended ICO’s. It is a great resource to find undervalued up and coming CryptoCurrency that may be very valuable in the future. Without a doubt, ICO Alert is the only comprehensive list of ICOs. The website has a variety of features that allow you to easily research these digital currencies. I will advice you to look for such site, they check the project every well before recommending.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

The way to find a promising ICO is you have to choose the ICO very carefully, don't be lazy to read and check the website and the whitepaper, because both of them are very important in an ICO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: