Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅  (Read 2739 times)
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

Alright, as I understand, I shouldn't activate my anti-VirUs to use your coins?  Cheesy
Fil09

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

Alright, as I understand, I shouldn't activate my anti-VirUs to use your coins?  Cheesy

Only if your antivirus protects you from receiving any income.

In this case, we advise you to turn it off while you work with our project - because you can definitely "get infected" by money from us.
VirusTeam (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

This is something unusual, interesting. Roll Eyes The token economy is not entirely understandable, maybe you could describe the example in detail, how will the trade take place between the participants?

For example, you have 1000 tokens bought for 100 satoshi each, and you have access to the exchange of projects, you decided to sell your tokens and fix the revenue. Suppose that you waited until the price increases to 176 satoshi for the VIS token.

You enter the trading interface of the platform and make an application for the sale of your tokens at the current price - it is important to note that you can not set the price for which you want to sell your tokens. The sale price will always be the same as the current sale price of tokens from the project team.

So, you applied for a sale, you offer participants to purchase 1000 VIS tokens at a price of 176 satoshi per 1 token. Your application will be queued and processed as soon as all previous applications of participants have been redeemed.

While your application expects, the price continues to grow - which means that your offer of sale becomes more profitable for participants.

As a result, you will receive an income of 58.4% of the initial investment. Why not 76% you ask? Because we charge from any successful transaction on the internal exchange of the project by a commission of 10% of the transaction amount. (176-10% = 158.4)

The profit from the sale of tokens is credited to your internal balance on your account, and you can withdraw money to your wallet or use it for a new trade operation with VIS tokens.
mr.shaman

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

UChain your best ecosystem!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

This is something unusual, interesting. Roll Eyes The token economy is not entirely understandable, maybe you could describe the example in detail, how will the trade take place between the participants?

As a result, you will receive an income of 58.4% of the initial investment. Why not 76% you ask? Because we charge from any successful transaction on the internal exchange of the project by a commission of 10% of the transaction amount. (176-10% = 158.4)

10 percent commission is not so small, will it be fixed?

alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

I agree, this is a large percentage of the transaction amount. Why such a large commission?
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

why am I afraid when I heard the name of this project Cheesy
virus , it is something I hate the most .
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

I agree, this is a large percentage of the transaction amount. Why such a large commission?

This is not a small value, but not as much as it seems.

The main reason for this commission percentage is:
1) ATS's main goal is to raise funds for product development. We already provide participants with a unique opportunity to trade during the ATS, but we should not forget about our main goal.
2) Half of the commission is paid as partner reward to a participant who invited a client to successfully conduct a trade transaction.
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

i'm trying to register in https://virus.center but i don't receive any email confirmation (gmail)
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

The concept is quite interesting. Maybe I will join your ATS.
Earn profits while selling tokens going on ... this is good!
By the way, I think you should change the telegram username of the project a bit: @virusico ------> @virus.ats
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

I would like to know if you have a beta version of the platform? As I understand that we will soon be able to use it?
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

i'm trying to register in https://virus.center but i don't receive any email confirmation (gmail)

We do not observe this problem on our side.
Please check the spam folder and try again.
seniorlancelot

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

If you sell tokens, you can immediately. Is the starting price known?

VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

I would like to know if you have a beta version of the platform? As I understand that we will soon be able to use it?
At the moment, the development of the platform is already underway and it will be presented after a short time immediately after the end of the ATS.
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

If you sell tokens, you can immediately. Is the starting price known?

Start price is 100 satoshi per token.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

The abbreviation ATS (Aggressive Token Sale) really something new for me.
Just heard it this time, With this kind of Aggressive Token Sale thing, does the project will also open some kind of bounty program, just like another project that openin ICO?
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

The abbreviation ATS (Aggressive Token Sale) really something new for me.
Just heard it this time, With this kind of Aggressive Token Sale thing, does the project will also open some kind of bounty program, just like another project that openin ICO?
We have a bounty program, you can participate in it here - Bounty topic .
Our bounty program has a number of differences.
The main thing is that tokens are credited every week. Do not expect the end of the ATS (ICO) and further distribution.
You can get tokens as early as the end of first week of the ATS and, if desired, sell them for real money.
belford11

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

can a person with the rank of a newbie be a regional consultant?
seniorlancelot

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

But the program Baunty is already interesting. First you need to study it, maybe I will work.

Kankan7772905

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

How can i participate in the AirDrop? Do i need to register on the website? Do not do anything else?

You need only register on the official website of the project VirUs - https://virus.center in the period from March 18 to April 2 (inclusive), and you get on your balance in your account a random amount from 1 to 100 project tokens.

I registered on the site https://virus.center. I understand, there should be a message on the mail about the successful registration, but there is no message ((what should I do?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

How can i participate in the AirDrop? Do i need to register on the website? Do not do anything else?

You need only register on the official website of the project VirUs - https://virus.center in the period from March 18 to April 2 (inclusive), and you get on your balance in your account a random amount from 1 to 100 project tokens.

I registered on the site https://virus.center. I understand, there should be a message on the mail about the successful registration, but there is no message ((what should I do?

Please check the Promotions folder if you are using gmail, and just in case the spam folder. If there is no message, please try again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: