Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅  (Read 2739 times)
VirusTeam (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

can a person with the rank of a newbie be a regional consultant?
Yes. In this case, the bitcontact rank does not mean anything.
Your professional qualities are important and how much time you are willing to devote to the development of the project.
btcmagistr2007

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

Although I'm new to this forum,  but I already had a lot to learn and analyze, and I will tell you that this idea is not new at all, something I've already met with in Comsa!
Perhaps you are right, but the Comsa still does not work)) Already half a year has passed, no news from them.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
gloriam5

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

I will return again to my question, accidentally deleted the post, I apologize! Although I'm new to this forum,  but I already had a lot to learn and analyze, and I will tell you that this idea is not new at all, something I've already met with in Comsa!
I would like to receive an answer in your defense!
priselive

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

I will return again to my question, accidentally deleted the post, I apologize! Although I'm new to this forum,  but I already had a lot to learn and analyze, and I will tell you that this idea is not new at all, something I've already met with in Comsa!

All the problems of the crypto industry because there are people like you.
You absolutely did not understand the idea of Comsa and even more so the idea of the Virus.
And you write your expert posts and you saying similar or not similar.
This is a big problem, that millions of such investors have appeared, which do not really understand anything.
Kankan7772905

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

How can i participate in the AirDrop? Do i need to register on the website? Do not do anything else?

You need only register on the official website of the project VirUs - https://virus.center in the period from March 18 to April 2 (inclusive), and you get on your balance in your account a random amount from 1 to 100 project tokens.

I registered on the site https://virus.center. I understand, there should be a message on the mail about the successful registration, but there is no message ((what should I do?

Please check the Promotions folder if you are using gmail, and just in case the spam folder. If there is no message, please try again.

I went through the registration again and found the email . But not in the inbox - in the folder "Promotions", as you said. Thanks for the help)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
btcmagistr2007

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

All the problems of the crypto industry because there are people like you.
You absolutely did not understand the idea of Comsa and even more so the idea of the Virus.
And you write your expert posts and you saying similar or not similar.
This is a big problem, that millions of such investors have appeared, which do not really understand anything.

This is not a problem, but a great luck. the more inexperienced investors think that they understand this market, the more you can earn here.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
JaredWallace

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

The idea is interesting, new and unusual, but this is also the charm. We need to study more closely, maybe it's worth to go from the very beginning, until all the places are occupied
seniorlancelot

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

why am I afraid when I heard the name of this project Cheesy
virus , it is something I hate the most .
I understand you. Or "If you do not come to the project, then he will overtake you" Grin

zhiggleb

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

I like the idea and functions of your platform.
Referral program is also of great interest for me.
Do you select ICOs from existing ones or do you create them yourselves?
Max07

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

Hi!
50% very good bonus!
The earnings formula is here - enter the money from the very beginning and exit after the second or third round.
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

I like the idea and functions of your platform.
Referral program is also of great interest for me.
Do you select ICOs from existing ones or do you create them yourselves?
We are creating our new format - ATS!
More detail you can read about this on our official website or in Whitepaper!
imToken

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

so basically this is a "send me your cash and i will do something"..."we havent done anything yet but we wanna" well gosh   i think the only reply is
Shut up and take all our money and leave us broke, but you make sure to do things and stuff ok?
It looks like you said their key. Their projects don't seem to have any substance. Just like air,
I think we must be very cautious about participating in ICO now. we need experience, otherwise we will be easily deceived.

VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

Hi!
50% very good bonus!
The earnings formula is here - enter the money from the very beginning and exit after the second or third round.

This is a working formula!
However, the retention of tokens for a longer period of time opens up significantly greater earnings prospects.
mr.shaman

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

UChain your best ecosystem!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

Hi!
50% very good bonus!

However, the retention of tokens for a longer period of time opens up significantly greater earnings prospects.

I apologize if someone asked, but bonus tokens will be immediately available to all the operation or will there be some sort of lockout?

Kankan7772905

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

I apologize if someone asked, but bonus tokens will be immediately available to all the operation or will there be some sort of lockout?

I was also interested in this information. I can say that bonus tokens will be available one week after the launch of this platform.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

I was also interested in this information. I can say that bonus tokens will be available one week after the launch of this platform.

Tokens will be added on April 2. And you can see them already on April 3 at the start of ATS.
In order to gain access to the trading platform, you must be registered more than a week before this moment.
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

Hi!
50% very good bonus!

Please read the answer above.
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

In addition to the airdrop and bounty campaign, we also have a program of regional consultants!
Take advantage of the excellent opportunity to become a project consultant and earn a weekly reward.
Click to the link for more details.
mr.shaman

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

UChain your best ecosystem!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

Thank you, read it)
Tell me, does your team have one chief executive?

VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

Thank you, read it)
Tell me, does your team have one chief executive?

Yes! This is Aaron Malkevich !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: