Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅  (Read 2739 times)
Luce09

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

What are the benefits of the project developers ?And what are the terms of accommodation on your platform?
VirusTeam (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

What are the benefits of the project developers ?And what are the terms of accommodation on your platform?
The advantages are that they actually guaranteed to receive funding for their product. In addition, they will not need to prepare an advertising campaign and engage in promotion, instead of focusing on product development.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

you want to tell people what projects you need to invest and which ones you do not need? Did I understand correctly? if this is so then there are already people occupying this
No. We primarily create a platform on which the investor will be protected, regardless of which ICO he will participate.
And we also do an "easy start" for talented initiators of ICO.
What kind of protection is this? before the investment is not to invest? or after investing to do everything to get money back
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

you want to tell people what projects you need to invest and which ones you do not need? Did I understand correctly? if this is so then there are already people occupying this
No. We primarily create a platform on which the investor will be protected, regardless of which ICO he will participate.
And we also do an "easy start" for talented initiators of ICO.
What kind of protection is this? before the investment is not to invest? or after investing to do everything to get money back
You can return the money or sell the coins of the project on the own exchange. + they provide an escrow agent services.
seniorlancelot

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

I'm still wondering why the negative name of the project - VIRUS was chosen? Grin Huh
I think because of the company's plans. Will spread like a virus.

amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

🌟VirUs🌟 project
Sounds great, team! Smiley You are making a better way to secure your member investments by creating tools to verify all member funds before sending them to the right destination. Now it will be safer for all investors. This will lead to a higher level of confidence in the members of the project
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

Friends,

We are glad to inform you about the imminent start sales of the VirUs project tokens.

Calendar of events:

April 2 - around 12.00 (UTC+2:00) will be open access to private accounts, and you can replenish your personal balance.

April 3 - around 19.00 (UTC+2:00) the sales of VIS tokens starts. The first round of trades and the first stage of stabilization will begin, which means that the first 2,000,000 tokens will be sold at a starting price of 100 satoshi per 1 token.

Do not miss the chance to be in the ranks first and buy the project tokens at the best price!
btcmagistr2007

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

Well, I'm very interested to see how this will go. It may be more profitable to invest in a Virus than to keep a depreciating ETH. Angry

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

Do you really think that the name "aggressive token sales" will do you any good in terms of public perception? I am also thinking from the perspective of regulators.
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

Do you really think that the name "aggressive token sales" will do you any good in terms of public perception? I am also thinking from the perspective of regulators.
We think that the name has exclusively marketing value.

How the project will be perceived by participants or regulators depends on the concept and objectives of the project. And in this respect, we believe that everything is very well thought out and transparent.
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

Dear friends,
we are glad to inform you that the personal accounts of the project VirUs are already open.
The sale of tokens will start tomorrow, April 3, but you can already replenishment your balances in your account.
And you do not have to wait for confirmation of transactions at the beginning of trading and you will be able to redeem the tokens at the most attractive price.
At a price of 100 satoshi per token will be only 2000 000 tokens, do not forget about it!
Garald82

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

I suppose, a lot of traders and investors will soon learn about this project. The potential of the platform is huge, I will recommend everyone to get acquainted with whitepaper Virus.
zhiggleb

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

I like the idea and functions of your platform.
Referral program is also of great interest for me.
Do you select ICOs from existing ones or do you create them yourselves?
We are creating our new format - ATS!
More detail you can read about this on our official website or in Whitepaper!

That seems to be very promising scheme.
But I think it must be firstly tested for efficiency. I don't see a big difference for investors whether to sell tokens on platform or on exchange.
btcmagistr2007

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

I like the idea and functions of your platform.
Referral program is also of great interest for me.
Do you select ICOs from existing ones or do you create them yourselves?
We are creating our new format - ATS!
More detail you can read about this on our official website or in Whitepaper!

That seems to be very promising scheme.
But I think it must be firstly tested for efficiency. I don't see a big difference for investors whether to sell tokens on platform or on exchange.

Of course, everything new must be tested first. on the platform tokens can not be sold cheaper than bought. and on the stock exchange - it is possible)

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
Fedot_Strelec

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

How many users (maximum) of the platform do you expect?
seniorlancelot

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

Friends,

We are glad to inform you about the imminent start sales of the VirUs project tokens.

Calendar of events:

April 2 - around 12.00 (UTC+2:00) will be open access to private accounts, and you can replenish your personal balance.

April 3 - around 19.00 (UTC+2:00) the sales of VIS tokens starts. The first round of trades and the first stage of stabilization will begin, which means that the first 2,000,000 tokens will be sold at a starting price of 100 satoshi per 1 token.

Do not miss the chance to be in the ranks first and buy the project tokens at the best price!
for today I did not have time. But for tomorrow I will be ready for at 100%. Grin Grin

VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

We expect that the number of users will be at the level of the average crypto-exchange in the first year of our work.
At present, there is simply no more necessary product on the ICO market.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

We expect that the number of users will be at the level of the average crypto-exchange in the first year of our work.

What i like from this team until now is the way they communicate with the community in here, (at least for 6 pages of this thread) I'll definitely review your whitepaper more and like your new idea which i copied from the first page.
ATS (Aggressive Token Sales) is a new format for attracting investments to cryptocurrency projects, developed by our team of marketing experts specifically for the VirUs project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

quite interesting. indirectly, this will give you an advantage for everyone especially for investors in ICO. This system needs to be applied and indeed currently appropriate time see the potential for an awful lot of investors ICO are popping up.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
mr.shaman

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

UChain your best ecosystem!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

What i like from this team until now is the way they communicate with the community in here, (at least for 6 pages of this thread) I'll definitely review your whitepaper more and like your new idea which i copied from the first page.
ATS (Aggressive Token Sales) is a new format for attracting investments to cryptocurrency projects, developed by our team of marketing experts specifically for the VirUs project.

I fully support, surprisingly very good support, always quickly and qualitatively answer all questions! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: