Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finaly some good news from G20  (Read 471 times)
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:25:06 AM

Just as I expected we will soon seeing bitcoin grow in the near future maybe $ 10.000 or $ 11.000 in the next week to come.

but if Bitcoin price grows, altcoin prices will decrease and all my money has been invested in altcoin. I don't know I should happy or worry.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

This news is indeed a consolation with the cryptocurrencies following the days of facing a lot of negative news from the press. The G20 news is expected to exchange rate of cryptocurrencies, it will pump very quickly. Congratulations to those who have persisted hold up to this point, you absolutely deserve to earn big profits !!

dominic06

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

News deceives and pumped negative. Although in fact most countries somehow have positive moments in the field of cryptocurrency
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:31:54 AM

The dump is much, i pray this makes the market returns to green...
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

Very good new for all crypto traders specially for Bitcoin holders. congrats for the moment as Soon market go green and Bitcoin will start fly towards moon.

dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:35:48 AM

Its nice to know that bitcoin is still good. Its a good time to invest on bitcoin for it's still on its low price mark I think.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:38:13 AM

You are saying about long term pump or short ?
I  hope that after this meeting we will see growing up  Cheesy

Though I don't understand the article but I believe its really a good news, really waiting for this conference to help cryptocurreny bounce. I hope that this is a new beginning of a greater tomorrow, let's see how bitcoin reacts on this matter. More good news to come, and FUD news will be dead for now its time to go up.  
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

we see in the next few weeks, hopefully G20 brings good luck and can recover the market that has fallen.

This is exactly a good news, G20 members had discussed the about the status of cryptocurrencies where it was noted that the members of the G20 believes that cryptocurrency do not pose any risk to global financial stability. With this comments, I believe that this may have great effect on the recovery of the price of cryptocurrency where it is on green mark as of this writing and hoping for a continuous growth in the coming weeks.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

yeah, this news a bit can treat a panic syndrome, the market would recovery even price return normal or will increase but over time is anyone doesn't know what the next would happen. dump and pump process is always there.

Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

we see in the next few weeks, hopefully G20 brings good luck and can recover the market that has fallen.

In the current situation where it is green in the crypto market, I think the pump is slowly regaining back on track. Could be the result of the G20 summit may have an impact to the recovery of price which members of the G20 considered that cryptocurrency does not pose any potential risk on the global financial stability. With this, i may believe that resistance will be lessen and the recovery may continue to emerge for a continuous growth in the coming months.
letua

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

I hope too. Dump is real. It is like striking every holders to decide to let be lose what should be lose. Pump can make every holders celebrated for not giving up despite of being hopeless. I hope it will be on or before April 2018.
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

Actually,All we want is this kind of good news.
Look today market is green and I hope this uptrend can carry up bitcoin and other altcoins.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:22:11 AM

Absolutely this a good new for all holders and this is a big help also to stop panic selling in the market and perhaps the price now will continue to pump more until april . And i think this is a bad new for those who eagerly sell. Lol
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

yes this is pretty good news because we know that cryptocurrency is a newcomer system in the world of global investment, quoted from the article "The first assessment of the FSB is that currently, this crypto asset poses no risk to global financial stability"

for his future may dicryptocurrency can be arranged issuance of new coins / tokens so it can still be controlled if now like so many and easy coins newcomers dibursa cryptocurrency that happens many coins / tokens fails to be distributed in the market and there is also success and in development in the market so which we need to control the newcomer's coin let us know his good future coin for new investment ground or scam
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:28:04 AM

good news may the market begin to recover some days the market is dying maybe this news will give you fresh breath maybe next month the market will start to improve but I think this is not finished yet we still need more good news about bitcoin to lure investors.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

do you have a source that has been translate into english? i do not understand too much french language, sorry
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

really. Very good news. hope after today. after the conclusion of the G20 meeting. I expect the price will be pumping strong. Waiting for this market a lot
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

Sad news, I was hoping to buy bitcoin for $0.07 in the next couple of months  Grin
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

there is more coming ,yesterday it was said by head there is no need for crypto regulation so we can see a good spike in coming month and i know banks will be more disappointed by it ,it is good to see a new revolution in payment system ,but we still are in early stage of blockchain payment stability so in coming years majority of known bank will use blockchain to secure their transaction.
Dewi11

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

yes, this is good news, finally the whole world is not a country that can ban crypto, so far the fear because every country does not legalize the presence of altcoin, may the meeting be a meeting that generate positive good for the world crypto currency. . so good news for investors and crypto hunters
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: