Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:07:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CARE]A NON-PROFIT CHARITY NETWORK BUILT ON POS BLOCKCHAIN WITH MASTERNODES  (Read 25480 times)
AnonRR (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

The price of each MN is so expensive.  Roll Eyes So you can get 15BTC easily here because of gullible people. But still people will buy that idea and later on will regret. Yes there's no premine but you are getting fast cash thru MN. I bet this will not last. Couple of months or so let's check again this thread. This is my opinion though.  Tongue

I aim to be as transparent as possible. will take out a print out of your post and paste it on my wall, so whenever a set back happens, i will look at it and it will give me motivation.

I will thank you now and will thank you every day i look at that printout.

See you in lets say 3 months time?  Smiley
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:18:23 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 08:39:28 AM by AnonRR

We will be disclosing the company assets in #asset-declaration discord channel. As we are a non profit organization, all assets need to be disclosed publicly as per HMRC UK charity law. All proceeds from Masternodes sales will be recorded there. From time to time we will use these assets for CBT price check  as well. It will also be used for future costs and listing expenses. If you have any suggestions about these assets and how to utilize them, please come forward and post your suggestions in #assets-discussion . Remember this is the coin for humanity, and we truly believe in transparency and honesty.(edited)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

The price of each MN is so expensive.  Roll Eyes So you can get 15BTC easily here because of gullible people. But still people will buy that idea and later on will regret. Yes there's no premine but you are getting fast cash thru MN. I bet this will not last. Couple of months or so let's check again this thread. This is my opinion though.  Tongue

I aim to be as transparent as possible. will take out a print out of your post and paste it on my wall, so whenever a set back happens, i will look at it and it will give me motivation.

That´s nice approach to something negative.  Grin Let´s see how far you will be in 3-month time.
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

That´s nice approach to something negative.  Grin Let´s see how far you will be in 3-month time.
3 months is very small time..i am dreaming of handing over carebit to my daughter when i retire...i have finally got something good to do for others...will not lose it...not keeping anything in my pocket..all proceedings will be disclosed and community will decide how to use them for the benefit of carebit...i cannot do it alone...you guys will have to help me on this...unless u decided to take profit and move on...i wont be able to do anything abt that...i am also not hiding in dark like other projects...i have disclosed myself and will be as transparent as possible...
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

Reserved
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Very cool idea. I respect this project. Currently, we are missing people like you guys, a true believer in technology and life-changing features on the blockchain. Charity is the one of activity which is better to work on the blockchain. More transparency and funds distributions.
The idea of this CAREBIT project is very interesting and quality. I love the concept of this project. It seems that this project deserves full support for this project to be more developed. Is this CAREBIT project a bounty program? There must be a lot of investors interested in the CAREBIT project. Good luck.
Charity is one of many aspect needed to be build these day.
Since there are many people that need our help, and perhaps there is people we don't know that need a lot of help.
Then this kind of project came and stand for it.
Indeed, to serve the humanity is very highly respected job, this is what i admire and touches my heart with what dev team created a Carebit.org that is truly a non profitable and transparent blockchain based charity w/ aims to serve the humanity and to be the only coin for digital charity giving.  Pretty sure this humanitarian act done by the team will have a big share to the marketplace
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:30:48 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 05:38:05 PM by AnonRR

Very cool idea. I respect this project. Currently, we are missing people like you guys, a true believer in technology and life-changing features on the blockchain. Charity is the one of activity which is better to work on the blockchain. More transparency and funds distributions.
The idea of this CAREBIT project is very interesting and quality. I love the concept of this project. It seems that this project deserves full support for this project to be more developed. Is this CAREBIT project a bounty program? There must be a lot of investors interested in the CAREBIT project. Good luck.
Charity is one of many aspect needed to be build these day.
Since there are many people that need our help, and perhaps there is people we don't know that need a lot of help.
Then this kind of project came and stand for it.
Indeed, to serve the humanity is very highly respected job, this is what i admire and touches my heart with what dev team created a Carebit.org that is truly a non profitable and transparent blockchain based charity w/ aims to serve the humanity and to be the only coin for digital charity giving.  Pretty sure this humanitarian act done by the team will have a big share to the marketplace

We will do our best at Carebit to deliver. We will need our community with us every step of the way. Thanks a lot for your motivation.
Rion

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:41:28 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 11:55:21 AM by Rion

https://hash4.life/
Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool

To Start Mining
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hash4.life:3433 -u WALLET -p c=CRT 

Explorer
https://hash4.life/explorer/CRT

Nodelist
https://hash4.life/explorer/peers?id=3562

Discord
https://discord.gg/aw7TaPG

Holding: Bitcoin | Ethereum | Ark
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

No Premine, but the nodes are already selling in Discord. SCAM once again. Nodes will sell and merge

This has been explained multiple times in here, in whitepaper and our discord channel. Please ask whatever your doubts are before calling anyone a scam. people are asking for explanations in discord and i have replied them.

Some one needs to change the word SCAM written on the face of crypto in general. if its not me it would be some one else, but we need to defeat the current system and centralization of our infrastructures.

If you are worried about selling nodes, then please tell me one crypto that did not get dumped. This is the nature of digital assets and we cannot change that. the only thing we can change is the general impression of masses so a widespread adoption could be possible.

I would be happy to try and fail rather than thinking everyone is a scam and not try changing that.  Smiley
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

The project is pretty good on the idea. I participated in the discord and waited for a Win wallet tomorrow.
Will join one foot when there is a pool for carebit.  Grin
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

you do not need to write that a coin without a Premine. In the description there is no information about the number of coins you have sold, which you sell as a node.

I have explained it all in the whitepaper.. please read it carefully..

I have not sold any coins - and the ones that will be sold they will be kept in company assets and will not be touched unless community decides where to spend them. All proceeds of MN sales will be declared and kept in company funds after paying for exchanges and all the expenses. Everyone will be able to see them. any extra coins which will be about 50k are kept for bounties - i will declare them as well - so I have nothing for myself and i will not profit from it in future- Will you not call it a no premine? but Instamine

everything will be recorded in discord and on our website.. please join our discord for further info..
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

I think this is a good gift campaign. I'm sure this project will succeed in expecting it.                              
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

I think this is a good gift campaign. I'm sure this project will succeed in expecting it.                              

Thank you for your appreciation.
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:29:23 PM

It is time charity stepped in the world of crypto! I wish you success, guys!
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

It is time charity stepped in the world of crypto! I wish you success, guys!

Thank you sir
osamadeep

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

reserved
materazi

Activity: 694

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile