Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am going to get some btc  (Read 106 times)
masumhossain (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:37 AM

I have been discussing that issue and i think your gonna do the right thing. thats the best time to buy some btc and hold it for a while. you also can try with eth and LTC by the same way. here are some comperative historical fact which let me saying that btc gonna be raising like no time ever before it have reached by the end of 2018. No body can stop bitcoin - said by Bill gates; he said it for some reason. Crashes in crypto currency market is really a common thing to see. Before a big jump it Crashes down to the pits and then it raises like the king. A big King. Btc getting fall from its best price from 20k to 7k and eth and ltc also have fallen by the same way from the best of the price they have ever achieved. but, if you can see the historical data btc raise to the big at it best when ever it crashes down. from $900 to $400 - 2 years ago have rewarded us with $1500. Falling from $3600 to $1800 rewarded us with 5000 to $10000. Now Btc got fall from 20k to 7k. I can only think how big btc can grow  this time. same wishes go for the ETH and LTC as well.
As for now btc has been getting in to low its a clean sign of getting more bigger.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: