Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: owlcatz scamming users by posing as an escrow agent on Telegram?  (Read 578 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

OG throwing out baseless accusations like that is more up your street QS - the pair of you are becoming more alike every day
I'm sorry, what is the baseless accusation that I "threw out". I will be sure to quickly back it up with facts and un-refutable  proof.

bore off - this is about OG being bang out of fucking order and telling some newbie who was recently scammed that it was Owlcatz... totally untrue and a real scumbag move.
So for clarification, you have no specific accusation that you would consider "baseless". Is this correct? If not, please point to the specific accusation. Thanks.

can you stop derailing the thread?  This is about OG and his baseless accusation of Owlcatz being the "Telegram Scammer"

It would be a benefit to the community if you shut up for once as I am sure 99% of us would like to catch the real scammer

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

OG throwing out baseless accusations like that is more up your street QS - the pair of you are becoming more alike every day
I'm sorry, what is the baseless accusation that I "threw out". I will be sure to quickly back it up with facts and un-refutable  proof.

bore off - this is about OG being bang out of fucking order and telling some newbie who was recently scammed that it was Owlcatz... totally untrue and a real scumbag move.
So for clarification, you have no specific accusation that you would consider "baseless". Is this correct? If not, please point to the specific accusation. Thanks.

can you stop derailing the thread?  This is about OG and his baseless accusation of Owlcatz being the "Telegram Scammer"

It would be a benefit to the community if you shut up for once as I am sure 99% of us would like to catch the real scammer
Thank you. That was exactly what I needed to know Cheesy
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

Oh wow, it looks like owlcatz might be a serial scammer. First conspiring to extort people with lauda, TMAN and others, and now he is trying to impersonate extremely trusted escrow agents on Telegram. Maybe it wasn't him directly, maybe it was someone in his close group.

This certainly does not look good for him.

Hahaha, I just saw this, you are fucking hilariously stupid!!! You are the most untrusted person on the forum. It's quite telling that OGnasty has no problems with you - Let me guess you run the telegram/discord scams - Og gets to play dumb and innocent and old because he refuses to use any other communications method but a forum from 2009? Sounds about right to me, since it's nobody I know nor is it me, as I'm no scammer. Roll Eyes

Anyhow, you're a prime cunt quickscammer. I'm so glad that dude outed you years ago, that was a lot of fun. I should go give him merits for that. Have fun, ya window-licking thieves.... Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀