Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A college student bought BTC in 2011(price$3)  (Read 665 times)
BCEX

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:31:42 AM

I've heard a lot of these stories, but most of them are fakes. There are very few people who have actually done so and held their coins to their maximum level. Too bad we can't look at his current accounts. It's not profitable to sell coins now, but I'm sure he's panicked, too, and he's selling his stock. I don't believe those who tell about such miracles of his predictions.
I must tell that I can't agree with you
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bytom_official (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

Please find #Bytom #TensorityAlghorithmPaper on  @github
https://github.com/Bytom/bytom/wiki/tensority-v1.2.pdf
#BytomInMIT
https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-algorithm-successfully-released-at-mit-april-15th-1913ecd9956b
Bytom_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

April 15th at @MIT #Bytom successfully released #BytomTensorityAlgorithm
This is the very first public release of #Tensority details.

#Tensority is based on #Tensor calculations,that allow us to empower POW. #BytomPOW is AI friendly and allows #AIservice besides mining process.

tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

there would be many stories like this from the very early adopters. those kind of gains are likely never going to happen again but there will still be big gains coming.

Go Green!
Bytom_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

#Bytom Weekly Techonogy Report April.16th
https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/dev-bytom-weekly-technology-report-april-16-6df7eafba5a7
#Alert please be careful for any Bytom Give Away scam. Bytom never gave or will give away free #Eth!
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:35:14 AM

It's crazy to think about how many times BTC price has doubled since 2011.  Returns like that are too good to be true, so I"m wondering if that student might have sold way earlier than today at 100x or 300x.  Who here would have not cashed in by now?
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:16:17 AM

This is something another form of advertising purposes that has a good value to all crypto enthusiasts, because those people involves on cryptocurrency are having different forms of strategies, some people has good strategy and there are also people having weak of techniques and resulting into failure of income, and to all people having good strategy are mostly become successful on cryptocurrency business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

In China,a picture is widely circulated。(you can find it on Zhihu now)
12-21,2011,a Chinese college student posted on Zhihu(just like Reddit):I have 6,000RMB,what should I invest?
There was a reply:Buy BTC and save wallet file,forget your money and see it in 5 years!
BTC was $3 at that time,and its  $8000.If you buy BTC worth 6000RMB at that time,you will have 285BTC ,and its worth $2,500,000now
 The responder Chang Jia is the founder of Bytom  Cool 8)So I trust Bytom .
Bytom: transfer assets from atomic world to byteworld.Magic and reliable.
For more information,@bytom_official on twitter

I didn’t read the college student story but I am glad because of him. He is an evidence that enthusiasm and luck can be very helpful in our life. Remember about it. Do what you believe and don’t give up never.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

LOL, that's a nice story there! Didn't know that! Have you heard the one about a guy buying pizza with Bitcoins way back in the day?!
Now that one is totally crazy! LOL, I would've hated to be THAT person! OMG, just imagine the taste of that million-dollar pizza!

Who hasn't heard this story? The pizza guy story is easily the most famous story pertaining to Bitcoin in the crypto world and he even revealed himself to the world which shows that he is gutsy and is not afraid to take on the trolls. It is obviously very tough to comprehend the fact that you just lose millions(Even billions) just like that and life would have been so damn different, but that is why life is so mysterious and fate does work in mysterious ways. I never heard about Bitcoin back then which is why I cannot fathom how tough it must have been for that guy to recover from such a loss.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

12-21,2011,a Chinese college student posted on Zhihu(just like Reddit):I have 6,000RMB,what should I invest?
There was a reply:Buy BTC and save wallet file,forget your money and see it in 5 years!
BTC was $3 at that time,and its  $8000.If you buy BTC worth 6000RMB at that time,you will have 285BTC ,and its worth $2,500,000now

It is a very lucky man to buy bitcoin for $ 3. Maybe now he has become a billionaire and has a lot of money. I wish I could have super energy to return to the past. I will buy a lot of Bitcoin and return to the future Grin Grin
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Yeah I heard about the guy buying pizza with BTC as he was so broke at that point of time.

The seller whom accept Pizza for BTC is really someone with far vision hehe

It appreciate so much to the extend that the pizza is totally worthless
Bytom_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:49:48 AM

Guess what this is?? @BITMAINtech

#Miner #Blockchain $BTM #Bytom
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

back then when i know about bitcoin, honestly i don't care about it at all. Now i can see the cryptocurrency has developing so fast, so is the demand.
makes me thing that i should pay attention with everything new around me.
Bytom_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

New #Trading pair in @Huobi_Pro !

Starts  2018/04/18 at 18:00 (GMT+8)

BTM/USDT 💵💵

Join the trading campaign in http://Huobi.pro  and receive awesome rewards!
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

I too did heard about bitcoin during that time but I was skeptical at first due to lack of understanding about bitcoin and its technology. Until today it still hurt deep inside in my heart and still regret for not believing about bitcoin. That student is one of those lucky people that bought bitcoin super low price during that time.
kameutunda

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

When BTC changed people's life fundamentally, but there are many people who lost their money upon entering the crypt market. However, I think people at that time who knew about Bitcoin had a greater chance of getting only if they decided to see technology and innovation , Bitcoin can really contribute to the world of exchange.
Bytom_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:31:55 AM

Join #Bytom Magic World| Build the ecosystem, Embrace the future

We genuinely invite different partners to join #Bytom family and let's build the ecosystem together!

Bytom will announce more important partnerships to Bytom Magic world in the near future

https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-magic-world-build-the-ecosystem-embrace-the-future-ce4f1e435f55
Bytom_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:33:47 AM

#Bytom is organizing "BLOCKCHAIN+AI"Summit in #Hangzhou on Apr.27th‼️

Co-organizer @BITMAINtech @btcinchina
Att guests:
@BITMAINtech CEO
#Bytom CEO Changjia ; CTO Langyu ; COO Mr Qu
ft.Investment-Partners and Ecosystem Partners

"Mystery Session" reserved for further News!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: