Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6493 times)
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
many predict that the price of all altcoins will improve in the middle of this year and will peak at the end of the year at prices beyond December last year, but I am not too sure about that because this year too many negative issues about the crypto currency making the price fall
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

Holding is good most specifically when it is all about the dominant name btc. Bitcoin is potential in the coming future even though it will increase and decrease its dominance will not come to an end. Then it will pump and pump, dump and dump somehow. However bitcoin will come back. Holding until it will hit the moon.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

If you come.to think of it yes they will eiae up because youbhold notnjuat because you are not doing anything in the coins that you are holding but the fact that you did not contribute on that selling thing can prevent the coins to drop their price and that is a bad thing when you sell you coins you just making that coin even worst because they need our help more than they needed us it is just depending on the situation but in this period of time i am gonna say that it is better to hold.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

we do not know. at the moment I hope the market is stable, it's better for me. but I think nothing is impossible, anything can happen in the stock market. although there is no lightning network in every bitcoin block at the moment. but it will not close the possibility of bitcoin growth

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

We all hold and pray pls price go up Smiley that's what we do... Holding is the right key in trading... hold as long as possible and don't sell in loss.

gayan84

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Its better to keep your coin with you because prices will go up. Cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee recently set a $1 million price target for Bitcoin by 2020. With a constant supply and increasing demand, prices will go up. Most of the people like to invest in bitcoin because this digital assets can easily be copied and re-used. So demand will increase ,value automatically grow up. So no need to worry and keep your assets with you.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

I am firmly convinced that the popularity of the crypto currency will invariably grow, and the technology of blockchain will be introduced into various spheres of activity. Already, the governments of most leading states agree on the need to legalize crypto-currencies as financial assets. Here you will see - everything that happens with crypto-currencies now is good for all of us, that's why we keep coins and wait for the end of this year!
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

I am firmly convinced that the popularity of the crypto currency will invariably grow, and the technology of blockchain will be introduced into various spheres of activity. Already, the governments of most leading states agree on the need to legalize crypto-currencies as financial assets. Here you will see - everything that happens with crypto-currencies now is good for all of us, that's why we keep coins and wait for the end of this year!
Yes, I believe it. It is a profitable strategy for investors but they only work with potential altcoin in the future. You need to have different strategies to invest wisely and make a profit from those investments. I think short-term investment strategy is good at this time. Because at present, the crypto market is not too volatile and we should take advantage of this opportunity.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

hold but it down Sad
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Yes, I believe it. It is a profitable strategy for investors but they only work with potential altcoin in the future. You need to have different strategies to invest wisely and make a profit from those investments. I think short-term investment strategy is good at this time. Because at present, the crypto market is not too volatile and we should take advantage of this opportunity.

In the situation happen to bitcoin and all altcoin in the market its better to keep/hold your coin until the market volume up again this downtrend happen can be resolve as soon as bitcoin bring a god news to the whole market.

Prices eventually will go up, there is no doubt. Can't estimate duration of this blood bath , but all holders will suceed. We will see a huge rise by the end of the year

In this scenario we cannot know if the price can go up or down again since bitcoin are so volatile thats why holding  and buying altcoin while the price are too low is the best we can do in this situation.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

Even if there is no positive news, then the price of crypto currency will still gradually increase due to inflation of fiat money.
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Yes, this is my hope too, because now I am holding token now, and I hope the price will go up, because from the experience the price will go up when the cryptocurrency vibes in good situation and when 5 or 6 months after they give the token to people
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

I am fully confident that this is now the best strategy. You do not need to sell coins and fix losses. The market will start growing soon and bring you profit.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

Yes of course holding price would be jump. If i lock back July 2017 price of bitcoin jumping with every day and January 2018 at the peak. It's better to hold to your investment to taken a handsome return of waiting

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

It may seem today that the value of tokens vary. Some are high and some are low depending on what token you hold. For me, it seems reasonable to wait. Just trust that holding your tokens will someday lead to an increased price. It is a wise strategy since as of now, the values of tokens are low. Therefore, if you wait, your profit would also increase. Patience is a virtue.
korean1999

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Yes, I think that only happens once to promote cryptocurrency to everyone. Even though whales spend a lot of money on it, they can get it all within a few months. Because there are many people involved in crypto trading to make a profit even though they do not understand cryptocurrency. That's an advantage of whales.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

you should know this crypto always has a good time and bad time every year, so last year was a wonderful year with cryptocurrencies, then this year many not be the same, but may lower than last year, but dont worry too much, the market will always recover in the future, so using this chance to get more cryptos in your wallet will bring you profit in the future when the price goes to moon.

Leatherdog

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

There is the influx of several coins into the system. Although cryptocurrencies experience both up and downtime, but this outstanding experience will surely be resolved at the crash of these many unstable coins in circulation.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

There is the influx of several coins into the system. Although cryptocurrencies experience both up and downtime, but this outstanding experience will surely be resolved at the crash of these many unstable coins in circulation.

Coin price is any time to change. So before buy check the price then hold it. If price will be low don't sell it. Wait for the price increase. If price increase sell on time.  It time to change So check the price day by day. This information helpful for time to sell and buy the coin. But check the best coin list and buy hold it. If long time to hold the coin you get more profit. It help to future saving.
cryptonaut

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

The problem is that most people here expect only net profit, not prospects of market growth in general. But the prices can't grow all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: