Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6493 times)
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

I would say that you need to look at specific coins. Although I do not hold anything yet, but if you look well, then you can find a pair of coins that will grow in value.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

the market is very dependent on what is happening in the world, hence not only from the economy, but also from politics. I think that so far there are no special prospects.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

in the investment we have to be optimistic and I get a lot of information that the price of coins will go back up and I hope it happens not too long so that my coin sword will be more valuable

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

All of the reasons are divided into two parts: inside and outside. There is one more, called popularity, but, it only works with attracting new investors.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:34:35 AM

Yes just hold the coins for now, today the prices is increase a little bit again. It will recover its high price again, maybe sooner or later.

Probably yes because by holding the coin when the price drops we will be safe from the loss and if the price has gone up the coin we hold we can sell for profit, and now the price of altcoin rose slightly to fix the price that yesterday
cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:43:55 AM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I also think the price of it will be high in the future. I will holld what I have.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
December and then the price of most coins has increased dramatically. so December and then used as the benchmark price of the highest coin. but I'm sure holding a coin with a duration long enough to get a price like December law, even beyond that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

It is natural for us to remain persistent and wait until the market recovers. By the way, this is also a good time to invest more, because the price is cheaper.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

holding is the best choice when the state of the coin is erratic. holding also able to give us opportunity price high enough for future. with grow up coins, the market will also get green on the graph.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

Hold your coins until when you will get profit on investment, Crypto market price down now but it will back again coming few days.
Cassenan

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Every single moment has change, we cant figure out on what next update in the market. Before that bitcoin now start to rise again, time to invest, earning more  rewards and gain more profit.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

i think if you have some good coins, holding for long term can help you earn some money, just forget about the prices now, and keep patient to wait for long enought to get your profit goal

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀