Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6489 times)
Charlotte1337

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Changes in market could affect the altcoins with the price, but if this recover they will be more valuable. So better hold some coin that have a potential and give you a lot of profit.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Another wave of noise raised around the crypto will attract new money. And this means that, following the growth of the bitcoin price, alternative currencies will also start to grow. I am sure that this year will not grow different garbage, as it happened in the past. New money will go into top projects.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

I think it's worth starting to learn how to analyze the market on its own because the forecasts of many traders that are usually discussed on the forum are not justified..

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

hold is an action that must be done, it is useful to get a high price. many people hold longer tokens to get bigger profits, so now I think hold tokens can be the best goal than selling coins at low prices.
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

Holding is not a guarantee that price will go up, it is only an assumption or prediction that it will go up if the token has a lot of good works and information that you can rely with its coming months so the price will push up but if a token has no relevance to the project or having no update don't expect it to rise.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:55:51 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Don't be focused on everything you see around you! Just analyze events with cold mind and don't give way to emotions. Trust logic and numbers much more! From my point of view, the market is like a wave and most probably this year it won't be so strong as that of the last year.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

You should hold in accord with the market situation and your own greed. Undoubtfully, there is no sense in selling anything now, but when the market will start growing, just set the threshold after which you can sell. When the market will reach this threshold - act decisively!
neontro

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

If the market is unstable and the price of coins falls, then it is better to hold the coins until the market recovers.
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

I see now the price of coins start moving up. but I will keep holding my coins up to the price I want.

cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

no one will tell you exactly. one of the reasons I think that the increased demand for bitcoin will raise its price.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

Personally, I do not sell my coins because of a small drawdown not the market. In the long run we are more than in a good position ..

I think the same way as you do, but a lot of people think that they can make some profit selling when the market drops a little bit, hoping to buy it back when the market drops more.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

Exactly its the time to hold your investment as market is still in correction phase and not fully recovered.If you sell your investment you may lose it or you may not be able to generate enough return so better to hold as new we are again entering into green area and prices will surely surge in upcoming months.This is crypot world and anything can be happened,prices may follow last year Dec-17 or may be near to it.Lets be optimistic.
holding, buying, and investing are ways to improve the development of coins that are so capable of affecting the development of the price of the coin itself. therefore it is very good to hold a coin to make it more expensive and more advanced in the future. so as to be able to provide far greater profits in the future.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

Holding a particular coin has much benefit but can be so risky at the same time. Thou, everything in life is risk that is also applicable to holding of a particular coin. The price can be favourable and vice versa
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

digital currencies have experienced the bear season and prices have fallen. good news for investors who do holding and prices will start to rise again
Taiayam

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

if you want to hold it your choice because all the options in your hands some people always panic if the market price goes down drastically because it's better you be patient as much as possible because the price will rise in time
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

It's a characteristic of the digital currency, the more you hold the higher the chances of price increase as there will be less supply of the coin in the market

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

It's a characteristic of the digital currency, the more you hold the higher the chances of price increase as there will be less supply of the coin in the market
It happens like that on most trades but not always. I've noticed a lot of coins come and go even if they were legit projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

If you have invested in the long run, then you have nothing to worry about, just keep your coins on your wallet and don't panic. Be a little patient. I think that by the end of June prices will go up again.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

It is difficult to convince ourselves or others that the price of coin-market coins will increase again even as in December last year or earlier this month. But if investors remain confident and hold their coins each will probably make the market price a bit stable. And we need some good news and good effects about cryptocurrency in this world in order to increase the price of each coin.
mjvilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:24:58 AM

It is difficult to convince ourselves or others that the price of coin-market coins will increase again even as in December last year or earlier this month. But if investors remain confident and hold their coins each will probably make the market price a bit stable. And we need some good news and good effects about cryptocurrency in this world in order to increase the price of each coin.

Holding still will be good for traders, I can;t say a 100% sure that it will come back as what it goes when rising during December but for sure the moment it will rise will surely come back eventhough it will not be as high as it was on December. It could happen again for sure. Those who were holding then don't be hesitate to continue holding because for sure bitcoin will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: