Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6489 times)
vladisad

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

I think it is possible for the market to be like that in the future. Holding is the only way to earn without needed investing and sellin your coins. We know that the holding can devour our patience. But if you manage it I am sure that your earnings will go higher and higher. I think that  it is possible for the market to rise above in the future.
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

I think yes.  If the coin has a promising future, then the price in the future on this coin will grow significantly.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

Now to sell means you will get losses. If you have the opportunity not to sell your portfolio of coins, then you need to wait for changes in the market, its recovery and growth. No one knows how long it takes, but he is sure to recover

zakord

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

One of the thing I did in the past few months because I know holding is a good strategy in earning altcoins but it is not always applicable every time because there are coins that are pumping and when it decreases, it will never go up that high again. So monitor your coin and think wisely every time you hold or trade. And better be observant next time once you experience such a huge dump or pump.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

From current levels yes, because we are almost at the bottom now, it is hardly possible to go lower.
So, just hold!
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

Right answer - HOLD until you get x2 profit minimum, don't be greedy and fix your income when market is green. Recently, i follow scidex, i am sure get good profit Grin
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Last year, the long-term storage strategy made many people rich. The market grew and brought everyone a profit. But this year, such actions bring big losses. You must choose the right strategy for each situation.
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

The only thing that will drive prices up is if we have some fresh money coming in from outside the market, this time institutional funds will do some good.
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

All markets are very similar. Whether it's a traditional market or a crypto market. And in all markets after the summer there is a recovery. In vain on the forum so much panic because of the red quotations on the stock exchange. You just need to stock up on the heat until the fall.
Yes, fluctuations are not perculiar to the cryptos alone. Facebook stock for example had a 24 percent dip in just 24 hours, If that happens with bitcoins, people will blow it out of proportion
Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Often, people make the mistake of following other people's projections about cryptocurrency dogmatically, which should not be so. Personal research and analysis is critically important. Yes, Prices go up, but as much as they go up, they come down too. Crypto-currencies are volatile assests. Here are the lists of some of the factors influencing Crypto-coins among all other factors:
1. The Law of supply and Demand
2. The News or Media
3. Regulations (Both Government and Economy)
4. Technological Progress
5. Fear, Uncertainity and Doubt (FUD)
6. Security and bankruptcy
7. Public interest / Societal Adoption etc.
Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Often, people make the mistake of following other people's projections about cryptocurrency dogmatically, which should not be so. Personal research and analysis is critically important. Yes, Prices go up, but as much as they go up, they come down too. Crypto-currencies are volatile assests. Here are the lists of some of the factors influencing Crypto-coins among all other factors:
1. The Law of supply and Demand
2. The News or Media
3. Regulations (Both Government and Economy)
4. Technological Progress
5. Fear, Uncertainity and Doubt (FUD)
6. Security and bankruptcy
7. Public interest / Societal Adoption etc.

Before choosing any coin to buy and HOLD for long, all these factors must be put into consideration. There must be enough checks and balances. Other people's opinion will not always work, but personal research will do more justice on the behaviour of any coin.
Moeda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

Yes, there are many who say that the price of tokens will rise at the end of the year. Why is that? Because of the history every year that the price of tokens goes up at the end of the year. You can see from the roadmap. But if you say that unlike the year 2017 prices soared. Yes, I agree with you.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

Yes, there are many who say that the price of tokens will rise at the end of the year. Why is that? Because of the history every year that the price of tokens goes up at the end of the year. You can see from the roadmap. But if you say that unlike the year 2017 prices soared. Yes, I agree with you.
not only because of the history, it is also because of the improvements that is happening in crypto world right now. every year, there are some improvements that has been added, as of this year, there is a regulation and a lot more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
michellelandry30

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

Just hold and wait for the market to recover. Selling now will surely not make you generate the profit you want. As we look at the past year's trent the prices will go up going to the end of the year. That will probably the time to sell.
Pomualdo

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

The main factor for growth is attracting buyers, before that the main reason for buying currency crypto, was a rapid price increase, everyone wanted to increase their capital. But now the situation has changed, when many lost money on the fall, they lost faith in the cryptocurrency. We need large capitals, and for this the cryptocurrency should become legal.
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

There are chances that the longer you hold the higher the chances of the value of the coins rising, But this doesn't happen to all coins, this case is only applicable to High quality coins which are affected by the red zone, and will probaby recover when the market stabilizes, otherewise if the quality is poor, it will remain at the bottom even if you hold for long
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

I am certain if the cost will rise once more, since I heard the news that crytocurrency will be tried when the world container that will before long occur in russia, I figure this can help influence the cost to go up on the grounds that digital money is extremely touchy to the improvement of the present reality.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

Rising and falling prices in a crypto is a common one. I personally cannot ascertain which coins have the potential to increase prices in the near future. in this case accuracy and patience are needed. be careful in choosing a project and be patient when prices go down.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

Prices will go up and down, it is nature of the global market. Every person think that he should grow in the life and investment. I think,it depends on patience, believe and strategy. Apart from this, we should keep in touch with global market about crypto and update also & suggested to keep the coins as long.

philX

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

It is a direct result of the controls of the undertakings. Be that as it may, without a doubt altcoins in the market alongside bitcoin will build genuine soon. Simply be patient and hold. In the event that you need, purchase another coins and hold however much as could be expected since the market is down.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: