Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what exactly are we waiting for?  (Read 6098 times)
DyllanGM

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

I think its obvious that everyone holding right now is waiting for their investment or assets double, triple, quadruple or more than that and sell with great fortune. When the price is high, then you will see what are we waiting.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Very good questions. We may see that the hype of bitcoin and altcoins now in the world has been growing very well. Many investors (both the beginner or even the whales) have proven their existence to spread the cryptocurrency. however, along with the growing of the crypto believe, there are also negative issues that make the cryptocurrency still unstable. Some investors strategy and conditions also sometimes cause the stability of the cryptocurrency fluctuating.
In this case, in my personal opinion, what we are waiting for is the existence and acknowledgment by many more people and parties in the world about the cryptocurrency including the legality and stability. Of course, it can be someday along with our support to the cryptocurrency itself.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
AgustaMod

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

Waiting for bitcoin to surge up once again so i can take my profits,you should set some goals so that you wont be losing your opportunity, or you wont regret if you sold to early or too late,once your goal has been reached you should be happy and ease.Because if you greed has eaten your mind set you could lose a lot remember how the market works,too volatile.
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

We are all waiting for altcoin market prices to rise. Altcoin prices rise with stable conditions.
We will all be able to run the investment if the situation is safe and stable and conducive.
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

In my opinion, only Waiting for the market becomes more stable and waiting for ,
a definite trend to buy the lowest price right of this token or higher than before.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:27:41 AM

In my opinion, only Waiting for the market becomes more stable and waiting for ,
a definite trend to buy the lowest price right of this token or higher than before.

I think people are actually waiting for the bear market to end and just hoping, cryptos will start to move upwards. From there, people could gain profit from their investment in btc or alts. It is normal to wait than not to wait wherein people just decide to sell immediately their coins because of being afraid they might lose big. This kind of approach is a very weak where instead of earning, people will end up losing their investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

While the cryptocurrency market still young similar dumps that make red all the coins in the market will repeat more than once. I think we should wait this period.
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

And we are now waiting for a specific level? I thought the main task was to wait for an increase in the market capital as a whole. Because whales can create almost any price, it all depends on their understanding of how many coins can be redeemed and who will not exactly sell.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

And we are now waiting for a specific level? I thought the main task was to wait for an increase in the market capital as a whole. Because whales can create almost any price, it all depends on their understanding of how many coins can be redeemed and who will not exactly sell.
We're waiting for the bounceback on its current price or surpass last year price in the market. So, that everybody can get good profit in terms of investment. I think this year has a potential to grow again as long as we're able to have positive feedback in this technology.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

We're waiting for the bounceback on its current price or surpass last year price in the market. So, that everybody can get good profit in terms of investment. I think this year has a potential to grow again as long as we're able to have positive feedback in this technology.
Yes, right now is on dump all we have to do is to have patience until it will range. I think this is the way to prevent losses of coin and our earning will immediately growing in, short period of time. So,this is the exact reason why we're waiting.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Obviously, we are all waiting for growth! And that we'll get time to show. But clearly one thing is now the right time for shopping

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

i am waiting for the bitcoin price to rise and reach the $20000 price range. currently, it’s the bounty campaign that i am waiting to be completed as it will mean profit. it will rain money momma!
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

Obviously, we are all waiting for growth! And that we'll get time to show. But clearly one thing is now the right time for shopping

In my own point of view. I am really waiting the hike price of bitcoin so that I can decide to sell my bitcoin owned. I am waiting for long time ago when bitcoin price reach up to the moon so that i can get lot of profits with my great patient being handled. What exactly I am waiting for is the great spike of bitcoin price in order to gain more profit by buying during dip period and sell when price spike high again. 

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

In my own point of view. I am really waiting the hike price of bitcoin so that I can decide to sell my bitcoin owned. I am waiting for long time ago when bitcoin price reach up to the moon so that i can get lot of profits with my great patient being handled. What exactly I am waiting for is the great spike of bitcoin price in order to gain more profit by buying during dip period and sell when price spike high again. 

We are all waiting the bitcoin price go down because that was a right time to buy a coins or to invest in it,to get a great profit and then if the price of bitcoin rise,thats also a good time to sell your coins.i am working in a bounty campaign and my first experience when i received my token which is my wages it was really exciting because i need to wait for a month but i would like to directly trade it to exchange it into fiat money and i still have to wait for the price to rise,thats why it is really exciting to that way.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Personally, I was waiting for this dump to buy a few coins, so now everything is going according to plan ..
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

When i came in crypto i was waiting x10 to buy lambo and the house. Now I trader for food, clothes and small jorneys. But I still thinking about the house and learning how to earn more by trading.

gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

I am also very confused about the market. Many people are saying that the market will rise, but I have not had any favorable news except to see negative news recently! I also began to feel scared!

kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

if in 2017, all people were waiting for the growth of prices for crypto currency, you are now all waiting for the market to be stabilized. it is very difficult to give forecasts even for a few weeks in advance, because they change the position of the crypto currency in the market very much.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

Now I'm waiting for the right time to sell my coins, because long-term investment does not justify itself.
stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

the most awaited as crypto believers are the crypto price that will rise again. because at this time the price of crypto was down and getting down. we only want it because if the price rises again then the chance to get big profit will wide open.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: