Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am thinking of Investing $2000 in Presaim  (Read 172 times)
Izj_rose4 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

Hello guys! Theirs this coin my friend has been telling me about, Presiam Social Community Blockchain, am thinking of investing $2000 in them what's your talk in it please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

What is Presiam? Is it an upcoming ICO project?
Is there a corresponding ANN thread?

Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

Hello guys! Theirs this coin my friend has been telling me about, Presiam Social Community Blockchain, am thinking of investing $2000 in them what's your talk in it please?

Social Community Blockchain,?
seems a nice idea, but i'm new heard about this project that you called presaim,
so, can you give a website link maybe, because i want to do a litle research about this project

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

Investing 2000$ into a single altcoin is a bigger risk than you can ever imagine
It exposes your finances and places your hope all in the success of that single coin

I will suggest you look up close to 2 or 4 icos
After enough researches, you invest in them and work out the indifferences
That way you have 4 sources to look up
Or better still get ETH and BTC and chill

AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Just cause your friend is recommending some coin you are going to invest $2k in it? Does that make sense to you? Did you even do your own research? There are too many red flags to think about investing such a large amount of money into a coin. You are better off investing in coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum or NEO.

alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

I can not say anything about the project that you chose, but I think that now there are a huge number of projects that are worthy of your attention, I think that there are projects that are better than what you said
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

2000USD on a single project is kinda huge and highly risk to me if that’s all you have to invest. It’s advisable you diversify for the fact that your mind won’t be focused on that single project. Look for other good one and invest part of the money and await good result. My opinion though
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

Hey. of course, invest. because your friend is probably a guru in the world crypto. and he knows what he's saying. and he will compensate you for all losses in the event of a price fall on her =))))  Grin
In fact, you need to carefully study this project, how it develops, and make a decision yourself.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

New ico is always risky for new investors, if you make decision to join over a new ico then you need to learn and deeply known about this project. no need to join this type of which is suggested by your unmature friends.
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

How much does 2000$ represent from you total bankroll( for cryptocurrency)?
 In my opinion if your total bankroll is less than 30.000$, than investing 2.000$ in an ICO is too much- no matter how good that ICO is.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

I wouldn't invest money there. Not quite clear the prospects of the project, perhaps another deception. Is not successful investment!

semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

maybe you should choose ico that you think is very good and there is no possibility of a scam because it could happen if the presaim time is done, besides that to analyze the altcoin has a high potential for the future or investment is very difficult.
smartlaw.io

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

Social Community Blockchain,?
seems a nice idea, but i'm new heard about this project that you called presaim,
so, can you give a website link maybe, because i want to do a litle research about this project

Depends if 2K is your whole life savings or if 2K is 1% of your overall crypto portfolio? A good rule of thumb is to invest 10% spread out among 5-10 ICOS in my opinion.The rest should be in the top 10 and top 50 coins. Never put everything into one.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

Have you begun a research about it? $2000 is not a joke. Before you invest into something, make sure that you know what's up and you know what that coin is all about. You should probably read it's white paper and the team.
Zudalar

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

What is Presiam? Is it an upcoming ICO project?
Is there a corresponding ANN thread?
Could be a scam. I think that people would want to have a different coin with a better brand instead of something that is hard to pronounce.
Corsarios

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

Investing $ 2000 on a single altcoin is a very large, try to diversify among more altcoin, there are some excellent ones to invest.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:10:56 AM

Investing 2000$ into a single altcoin is a bigger risk than you can ever imagine
It exposes your finances and places your hope all in the success of that single coin

I agree! Diversificate your risks
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

The post and the thread surprised me. I have never heard about Presaim and I decided to Google it. You know, I failed. I do not think that it is something great to invest 2 thousand into. Trading is less risky even now.
carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Persia isn't that popular so I really don't feel better with that coin word as my intuition didn't mind to waste my time on that crypto project.
If you are serious of having $2,000 and want to invest in crypto then try Oyster Pearl PRL, it's cheaper today but guaranteed that it will soon pump in the next few days or weeks because it's main net will be launched this month.
If you do buy more PRL then you will get Oyster Shell SHL as the only way to get that is through having PRL and you will get exact amount of SHL.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

The post and the thread surprised me. I have never heard about Presaim and I decided to Google it. You know, I failed. I do not think that it is something great to invest 2 thousand into. Trading is less risky even now.

That's why I had just given advise to invest into other promising crypto than that crypto name that isn't popular and famous in this forum or elsewhere.
Investing on immature crypto will end up into higher risks so the higher chance of losing your $2,000 into the blue.
I prefer investing on promising Altcoins like Oyster Pearl PRL, Ripple and you'll get double amount of coins or even more.
invest into low price valued top altcoins like Ripple, Tron, Verge and other top altcoins.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: