Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether it's time to turn green again  (Read 579 times)
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

ranks 1-100 all the green back coins, I think there will be no more red. bitcoin up 7.79% Ethereum up 5.01% Ripple up 10, 52%.
my estimation will continue to increase. but, there will be some also red back. honest personally feel a little bit happy to see this situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:33:59 AM

I really think we can not predict any given time when a red trend occur because all of the recent Red days was because of manipulation and we can not pinpoint if we are having a dip or a recovery, It can never really be known perhaps the thing that we can only have a clue is whether it is a negative news regarding bitcoin on the main stream.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

ranks 1-100 all the green back coins, I think there will be no more red. bitcoin up 7.79% Ethereum up 5.01% Ripple up 10, 52%.
my estimation will continue to increase. but, there will be some also red back. honest personally feel a little bit happy to see this situation.
I think that the absence of negative news and the presence of some positive news(The FSB`s initial assessment) may help to rise again.
The price is tied to the news rather than the credibility of the news.
With these strong rises more than 6% I think the price will continue to rise to the  10,000$ barrier soon.
The fact that " Bitcoin is stronger than being influenced by a lower price " so do not let the panic take you

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

after every massive dump, there is always a recovery where you see green prices everywhere and this is what you are seeing right now. it is not an indication of anything really. it just is this way.

and more importantly you can not expect this to continue just because you saw "green"!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

I think that the absence of negative news and the presence of some positive news(The FSB`s initial assessment) may help to rise again.
The price is tied to the news rather than the credibility of the news.
With these strong rises more than 6% I think the price will continue to rise to the  10,000$ barrier soon.
The fact that " Bitcoin is stronger than being influenced by a lower price " so do not let the panic take you

yes, you are right sir! we will break through the $ 10k fortress. actually I think that the price decline that happened yesterday was because they were Bent out of shape is negative. you are right sir we have to eliminate panic, so we can keep thinking positive. I think with the increase of bitcoin, this will reduce the anxiety of the holders.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

I'm not sure if we are out of the woods already.
This could also just be another short term bounce before another wave downwards will happen.
As long as we do not crossing above the 200 daily moving average and break above $10k with some significant volume I will stay cautious.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:19:52 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 04:29:53 PM by AVAMONEY

I'm not sure if we are out of the woods already.
This could also just be another short term bounce before another wave downwards will happen.
As long as we do not crossing above the 200 daily moving average and break above $10k with some significant volume I will stay cautious.
Maybe yes, as increasing price by last 2 days was so fast, if it will break $10k, i think bull market will still continue. This is good time for short term trading plan, i'm predicting this green will be steady at least for this week. It could be this is related about what happen discussing in G20, they should give attention about crypto.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

Where do you think BTC's price be by the end of the month and let's make a bet on it.  You say that everything will start 'going green' again.  Do you think it will be at 9000 USD by the end of March?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

Nope this is again a trick it's still better to hold and not make any investments this is surely another trap by whales they made people sell at a loss by creating a short dump now they created a pump effect and wanting people to fall for it again and after a while we will again see the price crashing making a investment now has a huge risk
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

How about this news guys https://www.coindesk.com/twitter-will-ban-cryptocurrency-ads-in-two-weeks-says-report/ will change trend up or no? They just make us smile for a moment, and then will make us cry again. But most likely it only affects some time after that the price will be normal again, as happened yesterday. It would be better from now on don't make a thread about bitcoin price prediction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

I think there will be no more red.
You are very happy because the market is green now but it doesn't mean that there will be no opposite return just because of it.
Each and everyone of us are happy because we are seeing bitcoin on green and as well as other alts but take time and don't be so excited just because of this. There's more to come and this can be the beginning of the bull market or if not, it's a trap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

This is the time we are waiting for, but its too early to celebrate. If something really good happen is G20 Summit, I believe the rise is about to come, the market survive and its time now to go up again.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

Where do you think BTC's price be by the end of the month and let's make a bet on it.  You say that everything will start 'going green' again.  Do you think it will be at 9000 USD by the end of March?
9000 is completely possible. If it continues the current minor uptrend then yes, but it's more likely this crash is going to be more long lasting before recovering to 12k or more.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

We cannot predict the price rise would be constant or continue considering one or two days trend. Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency price is volatile always, my personal prediction would be a spike in price would start from April 2nd week, the highest price may be reached in July. Experts also predict that highest price would be reached in July and the price would be close to $60k.

Past couple of weeks cryptocurrency was bleeding and the current price rise may look in green but not up to the mark. However the minimal spike is good and I too feel bit happy.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

All of this was previously predicted, a decline that occurred only a correction because there was a sense of panic from some frightened people. Now things are getting better and people who sell coins for a cheap price will be disappointed. People's beliefs are now increasing and there is some positive information that helps the development of cryptocurrencies. One of them is a scheme that might be generated by G20. This will make tremendous changes when the world receives cryptocurrency legitimately.
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

It is too soon to conclude such thing from a one day rating of the price . This is just very unpredictable right now to be honest .
I would not be shocked if the market gets down or red by tomorrow or even by tonight keeping in mind the ongoing trends with respect to the downfall in the prices .
The coins are just struggling to keep a minimal price , there is not any huge progress . Its just a cover up to the previous days.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

How about this news guys https://www.coindesk.com/twitter-will-ban-cryptocurrency-ads-in-two-weeks-says-report/ will change trend up or no? They just make us smile for a moment, and then will make us cry again. But most likely it only affects some time after that the price will be normal again, as happened yesterday. It would be better from now on don't make a thread about bitcoin price prediction.
It's just an ad and beside this is for the better, good ICO don't need to spam those big social networking sites and a search engine in order to gain investors, this is for the protection and preservation of the future investors and enthusiast, people will get over it and eventually the uptrend will continue to back to its promising price.

This is the time we are waiting for, but its too early to celebrate. If something really good happen is G20 Summit, I believe the rise is about to come, the market survive and its time now to go up again.
Always remember that sometimes the history just repeats itself just like the old days, I believe it too that G20 influence the price fluctuations and the blood loss.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

Technical analysis can't do anything when manipulation gets involved. It could indeed be some excited parties buying up the market hoping to initiate a positive vibe run, but we may also have reached a new bottom after going down for such a long period of time. $10,000 will be an important factor in the coming days, because that would not only mean we're further away from the bottom, but also back at five figure levels. It's a combination of factors that will contribute towards a more positive overall sentiment. Also, the market in most cases does what the people don't expect. People expect $30-$40,000, it tanks hard. The market anticipates on a move to potentially below the last bottom, and we're going up. It's manipulation moving the market, that's clear.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

Im so tired of shitcoins as a whole. Bitcoin is grossly undervalued, and we still have idiots pouring money into an "ecosystem" which doesn't exist. All these projects are scams. None of them even acts as an hedge against a crashing Bitcoin, they just follow Bitcoin. I guess some perform well, like Monero, on their own, but most of the crypto market is an insane bubble, and here is the good news: once it pops it will all go to Bitcoin, since anyone wanting exposure in crypto will just hold Bitcoin.

Who knows how the overall crypto marketcap needs to go before we see altcoins dying and an hyperbitcoinization? peak dotcom bubble was 6+ trillion...
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

It is too soon to conclude such thing from a one day rating of the price . This is just very unpredictable right now to be honest .
I would not be shocked if the market gets down or red by tomorrow or even by tonight keeping in mind the ongoing trends with respect to the downfall in the prices .
The coins are just struggling to keep a minimal price , there is not any huge progress . Its just a cover up to the previous days.

indeed it is too early to say this. but, I just predict and think positive. I always believe in the green color. This IMO is Cross your finger for the future. I do not assume the price will last long, I also know the price does fluctuate, anytime can go down and up. honestly I am here to share the positive news, why? so that panicked people do not complicate things.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: