Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether it's time to turn green again  (Read 576 times)
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

altcoins, specially the top coins will remain in red for a very long time. they have been pumped the most and have the most number of newbie bag holders who will continue panicking and dumping their coins as their losses grow bigger and bigger.

as for bitcoin we will continue seeing this sideways action for a longer time with a little tendency of dropping but it has not been that big so far. if it breaks the $10k resistance again we can be hopeful for the breakout to come sooner in this month otherwise it will take a longer time to see the rally.
For me it will have a significant rise soon but not as high ad usd10k..this might not be green but it will not stay on the red too.
and what do you say when Mr. Gox again throws another bit of Bitcoin onto the market? He promised to sell 7,000 Bitcoin in the near future, although more than 100,000 plans are planned. This is the complete collapse of the crypto-currency market.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

altcoins, specially the top coins will remain in red for a very long time. they have been pumped the most and have the most number of newbie bag holders who will continue panicking and dumping their coins as their losses grow bigger and bigger.

as for bitcoin we will continue seeing this sideways action for a longer time with a little tendency of dropping but it has not been that big so far. if it breaks the $10k resistance again we can be hopeful for the breakout to come sooner in this month otherwise it will take a longer time to see the rally.
For me it will have a significant rise soon but not as high ad usd10k..this might not be green but it will not stay on the red too.
and what do you say when Mr. Gox again throws another bit of Bitcoin onto the market? He promised to sell 7,000 Bitcoin in the near future, although more than 100,000 plans are planned. This is the complete collapse of the crypto-currency market.

Well i don't think it's enough to collapse the marker entirely but obviously that will be a big consderation for most holders. They won't be selling their bulk btcs until september so i'm expecting this bear trend would likely go well beyond the first quarter of this year but as always, there's a rainbow after the storm and that's what i'm looking out for

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
peter0425

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:27:15 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:33:32 PM by peter0425

I don't think that the market will collapse if the Mt. Gox trustee will offload the remaining bitcoin in his hands but it will put a significant dent in the market. But everyone's eyes is on his so I know that it will not go unnoticed and others will be ready as well.

I read that it will take a court order before he can sell, so I think the court will make everything as fair as possible. He can order him to sell, but not that huge amount in one dump, probably in portions so that there will not be that much pressure on the market price and avoid the market to collapse if ever.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

I don't think that the market will collapse if the Mt. Gox trustee will offload the remaining bitcoin in his hands but it will put a significant dent in the market. But everyone's eyes is on his so I know that it will not go unnoticed and others will be ready as well.

I read that it will take a court order before he can sell, so I think the court will make everything as fair as possible. He can order him to sell, but not that huge amount in one dump, probably in portions so that there will not be that much pressure on the market price and avoid the market to collapse if ever.

When the bitcoins are sold out obviously we do have big sharks ready to buy the bitcoins with low price.  When they are bought again certainly the price would boom again. So we have another move as well.  So I don't think  Mt. God move would largely affect the market value. We can see a decent hike today.  Hope this continues in green.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
alval

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

whether it's time to turn green again or not it depends on the investment climate, and also a fundamental sector that highly affected about the crypto price
if good news floods the market or contrariwise. the price also is determined by innovations and breakthrough that will take, as long as the any good breakthrough will be taken. the price of the token exists and continuously grows
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

whether it's time to turn green again or not it depends on the investment climate, and also a fundamental sector that highly affected about the crypto price
if good news floods the market or contrariwise. the price also is determined by innovations and breakthrough that will take, as long as the any good breakthrough will be taken. the price of the token exists and continuously grows
People always eager for the price to increase, and it is only possible if the investors are increasing, and if people are taking interest in a currency, then its price will surely continue increasing, so i think that bitcoin price is stay in current position for a long time, therefore i think that now it is really a good time for the price to increase and should turn green, i think most of the altcoin are already trading as green.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

ranks 1-100 all the green back coins, I think there will be no more red. bitcoin up 7.79% Ethereum up 5.01% Ripple up 10, 52%.
my estimation will continue to increase. but, there will be some also red back. honest personally feel a little bit happy to see this situation.
The market is indeed showkng green marks which is a sign that the market is recovering from the continuous dumps right from the start of this year. But i think it will just br a short term increase and deflation will soon continue to happen. The true increase is expected at the end of this year to happen. Holding as such is really advisable right now since volatility is really obvious.

katrimans

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:45:24 AM

Well i don't think it's enough to collapse the marker entirely but obviously that will be a big consderation for most holders. They won't be selling their bulk btcs until september so i'm expecting this bear trend would likely go well beyond the first quarter of this year but as always, there's a rainbow after the storm and that's what i'm looking out for
Obviously those who have spent thousands of dollars for making a huge collection of bitcoin, there is no way they are going to let themselves go in big loss by getting rid of bitcoin at present market values. Even those who have collected at cheap rates are going to hold it as long as they can in order to earn huge returns for their better future. The market will be highly green by the end of this year just like last year.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

Hope you have see the turn of the event and see that we have more red than green this time around. I have been following the current market behavior and the reality is that this downward trend is not yet over and the best thing to do at this moments is to keep on buying if you have some capital that you can invest.
hisuka

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

ranks 1-100 all the green back coins, I think there will be no more red. bitcoin up 7.79% Ethereum up 5.01% Ripple up 10, 52%.
my estimation will continue to increase. but, there will be some also red back. honest personally feel a little bit happy to see this situation.
The market is indeed showkng green marks which is a sign that the market is recovering from the continuous dumps right from the start of this year. But i think it will just br a short term increase and deflation will soon continue to happen. The true increase is expected at the end of this year to happen. Holding as such is really advisable right now since volatility is really obvious.
Right now were seeing a red marks again, so it seems it just a short time for increase happen yesterday. Many had thoughts price of btc could continues to green again, but this time it shows the red marks. Well, that's the best we can say to do for now holding our btc.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

How about this news guys https://www.coindesk.com/twitter-will-ban-cryptocurrency-ads-in-two-weeks-says-report/ will change trend up or no? They just make us smile for a moment, and then will make us cry again. But most likely it only affects some time after that the price will be normal again, as happened yesterday. It would be better from now on don't make a thread about bitcoin price prediction.
that news isn't new.  And it's totally fake which is made by some people who want to intimidate holders and actually it emerged after the Google and facebook banning issue. So it been a weeks now and nothings happen.  .don't trust on it  .
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

Right now were seeing a red marks again, so it seems it just a short time for increase happen yesterday. Many had thoughts price of btc could continues to green again, but this time it shows the red marks. Well, that's the best we can say to do for now holding our btc.
The market is going up once again but it is very difficult to know if these tendencies are going to continue for the long term, I like the fact that the price has grown a little bit but in my opinion this is not going to last we will probably see another decrease in the price in the next days, which is sad because I like the rest of the forum would like that bitcoin recovers as soon as possible.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:15:59 AM

It feels good to see the market in this situation as we had all hopes for a good future. Currently, the bitcoin price had a good rally rising to $8k Mark. We can't deny how much money needed to push the price at that level. Let's all hope that we can sustain this rally and push a little higher price to avoid a bull trap. Hold is good.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:15:32 AM

It feels good to see the market in this situation as we had all hopes for a good future. Currently, the bitcoin price had a good rally rising to $8k Mark. We can't deny how much money needed to push the price at that level. Let's all hope that we can sustain this rally and push a little higher price to avoid a bull trap. Hold is good.
It's been a long wait for everyone to see market turning it's direction and worries disappear. I may consider my self lucky cause I can manage to hold my coins in the  middle of dip crisis happen. How we seen brightness again, it is better to sell some of my coins and enjoy the moment while having good market price.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

It's been a long wait for everyone to see market turning it's direction and worries disappear. I may consider my self lucky cause I can manage to hold my coins in the  middle of dip crisis happen. How we seen brightness again, it is better to sell some of my coins and enjoy the moment while having good market price.

Did anyone really compare the current alt coin prices related to bitcoin? To sell now, could still mean, you loose money in fiat money terms. E.g I bought last summer some of my altcoins. Compared to current bitcoin value it is still a loss, even if markets looks better these days.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:23:15 AM

Did anyone really compare the current alt coin prices related to bitcoin? To sell now, could still mean, you loose money in fiat money terms. E.g I bought last summer some of my altcoins. Compared to current bitcoin value it is still a loss, even if markets looks better these days.

this is a common mistake that people only look at a very short term change while they have bought a long time ago. altcoins have been getting dumped nonstop for a very long time now and it has not yet ended. even during the bitcoin price rise in the past 2 days altcoins have been dropping against bitcoin for the most part and the USD values are sometimes misleading. in other words if they kept their investment in BTC they would have made a lot more profit!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1351

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Yes, it's really good to see the market getting into the green zone again and touch $8000 since we bottom at about $6500. But again, I'm still not getting the vibes here because of the dramatic increase in just a couple of days. I would like to see a slow recovery. Where did the money came from? So I'm going to see and observe what's its going to be in the next 48 hours to really see that we are in a rally. Let's really hope that we can sustain this run up to a least $10000 so that we have enough leeway if ever there's another crash coming. Let's see how it's going to be, of course I advise everyone to just HODL.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
tabas

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

I think there will be no more red.
I know that you are very happy because of the green market but its impossible that there will be no more red.
my estimation will continue to increase. but, there will be some also red back.
You said that there will be no more red and now you say that there will be some red.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

I know that you are very happy because of the green market but its impossible that there will be no more red.
You said that there will be no more red and now you say that there will be some red.
Green or red. The market will be red today till next week Monday but the bullish that happen on Friday shows that the market recovery has begun and I will advice people that want to invest to do so this weekend before it working days.

.DEGENS.BET.     ████████████████
     ████████████████
██████████████████████████
██   ████████████████   ██
███  ████████████████  ███
 ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ████████
        ▄▄██████▄▄
      ██████████████
    ██████████████████
      ██
      ██
  ██  ██  ██       ██
    █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                 ██████
                   ██
           ██
           ██
       ██  ██  ██
         ██████
           ██
      ██
    ██████
  ██  ██  ███████████
      █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                   ██
                   ██
           ██
         ██████
       ██  ██  ██
           ██
           ██
..TRADE NOW..
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

I would not even pay attention to the forecasts that our users of bitcointalk express. If you analyze all this information, then it contradicts each other constantly and therefore you can not take his attention.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: