Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIDEO GAME ADDICTION  (Read 188 times)
GianSnow26 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

I spend a lot of time in gaming more than working on important things. How to cure video game addiction???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omarsir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:04:31 AM

Almost every teenage are mostly addicted by video game Or it was a strong attraction of the teenage.In future it will be led us destruction, No doubt. So every one should give up this attraction and should not spend a lot of time that.....
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Video game addiction has destroyed the youth, students and even the kids or toddlers. Parents have forgotten the negative effects resulting from excessive playing of viyydeo games. Not only it will destroy the studies of the children but will also have harmful effects on their health.

Dothyrain

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

I spend a lot of time in gaming more than working on important things. How to cure video game addiction???

Video game is the modern addiction these days.  More and more youth, students, adults and even children at a very young age are getting hooked by online gaming. This is harmful, first it can be cause of some illness and physical disorder among user, second it can be a cause to fail in school.  It can also result to violent behavior of people.  Some become lazy and dependent to video games.  They forgot their normal world.  They even miss their meal and even sleep.  The best thing to avoid this is to cut your internet connection or monitor the use of internet.  Limit their time in using gadgets.  Motivate them and discipline them. Explain to them the advantages and disadvantages of getting addicted to online gaming.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
247mining

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

it's almost everytime - something bigger hidden beneath the gaming addiction. running from oneself, or avoiding real-life problems. so there is no universal solution panacea like, but a vector to move to  - find what's disturbing you and how to make it out.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

You are a video game addict because you have less physical activities. If you want to cure it then try joining some groups such as basketball group, church choire and others that way your attention could be away from video games. Also when you go back home your body is tired and you will end up resting instead of playing. But if you cannot let go of gaming, make it your source of income. You can apply for work at a game factory or you can make videos or sell rare items.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Some of children nowadays has experience the negative side effect from using technologies.Its all about addition from video game,if you ask me how cure it is?  well get away yourself from their activity ( video game)and get involved yourself from other physical activity that will not harm you again,,motivate yourself and deepest why,,because its foundation to key from quitting of the game,,therefore thinking the positive solution of this situation has been form,, maybe because sometimes you don't need a psychotherapist to do that job,due to is in your hand,,video game can be cured as soon as possible as they want,
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

I have also the same struggle before that it came to pass that I don't really want to do anything but just to play computer games and mobile games. Rather than doing important things, I just spend the whole day playing. What I did was I tried hard to get rid of it by trying to ignore that gadgets that I have and focusing on what matters more.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

I have a cyber cafe and gaming center and i can proudly say that game addicts are the very reason why my business is currently running but i also make sure that they don't too much because just as i like money i care about my customers as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

video game addition of some children has struggle to cope with them,,because its seriously disorder of some children by its situation but despite of these matter we have also many ways option to treatment the battle of addiction  against video game addiction,The one on one counselling session together with your health professional experts well help you healed against this kind of addiction,,   
rps_rado

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

The easy answer is man up and stop wasting your time. I think for quiting such an "addiction"you actually need to get a replacement. Best options are physical activities like sports, gym or tourism in my opinion. Generally more healthy and pottentially as pleasant as your old time consumer Smiley
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

every teenager that is playing video games is some kind of addicted in gaming... that is a normal phase in life... but it should end some time or it should not become your main focus over the day.. no one should neglect the real life (work,school etc.)...try to find a way to arrange with both.......
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

I have some VIDEO GAME ADDICTION but i can stop to do this. Playing video games is some kind of recreation for me.

jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

In this generation now a days is high tech we can play even in the cellphone anyware and any time with internet or wihtout data connection on your phone every game is adiccted if you focus on it we can control it by your self
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

I think it depend on you on how to handle to your addiction of gaming. But for me i am a gamer i can handle my addiction in game into my job. Ill going to play in my vacant time or in holiday. Actually we are the one can cure our addiction of game.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

It is necessary to understand that real life is more important. Simply with time comes the realization that you are wasting your life.

radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

You need to find a balance.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
jethopoes

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

In my personal experience, I was also addicted in different kind of games. Even it is offline or online games I am always trying to play and lead to addiction. When times comes, I realized while playing that I wasted so much time. So I focus myself activities here that can also cure your addiction.
srkbacha1992

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

I addicted to play dota2.NowI'm deleting dota because it's getting in the way of life. It's like a drug. I play a game lasting over 60 minutes, my thumbs and hands... sweaty.
If I played dota last night then it's difficult to wake up early morning also.finally I get rid of all these things. Now I spend my time cleverly.
sathi7890

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

playing on video games, people are getting addicted to the game day by day, due to physical and mental harm. There are many types of damage to the eyes of people as and without talking to anyone in the family, the distance is increasing with the family members and therefore I will advice not to play video games.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: