Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
IcoBale01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

I guess, at the moment it's time to buy ethereum and altcoins. Seems like the market is going to recover. There is definitely a positive trend and crypto is constantly going up, though eth is still quite cheap and highly attractive for investing.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

look for another mini dip and definitely buy in then. We are going up and unless there is more bad publicity with the ad banning, these not much putting up a resistance now. All things looking good for a return to December prices

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

Smart contracts are the future of all human financial activity. And not only financial, many legal processes will become automated
teraviboys68

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

I think ETH will never disappoint its investor. ETH has many ico and many companies and investors use it. price fluctuations are more stable than other ICOs.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

During Q1, Ethereum reach it's lowest price of $300 since its hype December lat year. That's the best time to buy Ethereum. If you're planning to buy Eth now, $600 is the current price almost double during down trend. Wait for the correction if Ethereum will hit the bottom again, buy it ASAP.

HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

I bought ETH yesterday with price 670$, and now price down 600$ Sad((
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

I bought ETH yesterday with price 670$, and now price down 600$ Sad((
I, too, are very upset by the current price for the airwaves, since I liked the previous day at the level of 710 dollars for one ether.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

Well, it is sure that Ethereum is the best profitable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin despite that their current price in a bit low ($640) due to it is related to Bitcoin in every development, so you must take advantage of this period through buying a good amount of Ethereum, Before it is rising dramatically, because this prediction is very expected to happen in the near future. Moreover, maybe after a few weeks the price of Ethereum will increase to $ 1000 especially if Bitcoin will become $ 12K.
On the other hand, I believe that the value of Ethereum will jump with a large proportion, particularly if the governments will recognize it as a legal currency. and I am pretty sure that this expectation will happen after a few years
Baaboylep

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:29:53 AM

I think the moment to buy eth is when the price was stable and when after the big day
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:15:28 AM

at this point it's time to buy ethereum and altcoins, it seems that the market will recover, there is certainly a positive trend. The etherium has also begun to rise, rising to $ 500. perhaps for some time the price of ethereum will still fluctuate

In my opinion, eth investment is a good choice. The price is still attractive enough to buy. Even now, when the market is uncertain, eth is one of those coins that will allow you to earn well in the next few months.
For me invest in etherium will be never bad option as we can see the improvement of the system and also increasing the supporter would be the first factor.
Beside of etehrium would be the other option so i would not miss the etherium investment.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

I think today still good time to invest in ETH, because crypto will recover soon, and ETH could be nearly 2000$ so, its never late I think.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

ethereum slowly began to rise and if compared to some time ago are now higher. but it also included still cheap because the ethereum could be more than that. There is a buying opportunity and mash for big results can sell only at the end of the year.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

when eth touch 500 dollars it is better to buy eth we can see an immediate profit. buying eth on dip give us profits
bernike

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

Yes...yes...now time to buy ethereum. Ethereum price more increase than before. But remember always to be careful and wisely, because everything in crypto are nothing sure.

Bitcoin Address: 1MBUC1okNaazGucCB7eHbv82rUxyNGNCAc
https://bizzilion.com/?ref=kumanjelek
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

I think it's not too late if you want to buy ethereum because it has not reached its peak exceeded the highest price in the last year. now the market is starting to move up
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Now there is a rollback, so you can watch the market, catch the bottom and I think you can enter. I think soon there will be growth

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

it has now recovered to 700 Smiley it's almost impossible to tell with confidence what will happen next in this mkt. always trust ur guts, but also diversify.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

I think it's not too late if you want to buy ethereum because it has not reached its peak exceeded the highest price in the last year. now the market is starting to move up
really, there are still plenty of opportunities for ethereum to continue to the top. it is not too late to invest, but I am more amenable to making long term investments on ethereum than in the short term.

efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

Probably now is a good time moment, when the market is red and so many people panically cashing out, for sure it will grow in the future.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

Probably now is a good time moment, when the market is red and so many people panically cashing out, for sure it will grow in the future.

A great opportunity to buy an eth was a price under $ 400 a few weeks ago. Now the price is growing and is around 700 $. But still buying eth is a good investment and will bring a good profit. Only not to wait too long to regret later.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: