Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

I think that he will return to the price of at least $ 1100, and this is almost 100% of income, so now is the time to buy))) And if now I miss this monemt then I'm afraid that there will not be such a chance

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:26:00 AM

Yes
I bought Eth 406 last week, now is 512, , I made 100$ in 3days
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

I agree with you guys, now the king of the crypto currency has shown signs of going back to the moon. so altcoin follows it. I think it's a good time to buy ethereum before it's too late to make a big profit. i believe altcoin will pump up and back at high prices.
EasyMining2018

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

Maybe you can try cloud mining. Buy hashpower and wait for the price rising.
Just an advice. There are Genesis Mining, Hashnest, our EasyMining and more.

BTW, We have ETH contract in sock. http://www.easymining.com/#/home About our mining rigs and mining farms, check http://www.seagodminer.com/en/
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

No one knows the future of eth but if you have the capital to buy then do it since eth is not only a medium of exchange and a coin next to btc it also has many other uses. As we can see btc is slowly increasing and altcoin follows, if this situation continue to progress we can expect eth to return back to previous peaked price.

But still it depends on your decision I suggest to learn how to look at the graph and make a conclusion but I think anytime is a good opportunity to buy eth because we dont know what's ahead.

Pebryan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

I think every fall of the market can be made, but it's not known when this fall is over. In any case, after each fall, the market will still recover!
And now I think that it is worth buying altoins!
yes, I agree, especially now the price is falling. if we buy now, when the price returns to normal or even higher, we can earn a lot of income.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

Usually the best time to buy any crypto currency is whenever the price go down.
Actually, the ETH price is still low compared to few months ago, so it is the best moment to buy more ETH nowadays, especially if you look for long term holding.
ETH is very valuable and its price is expected to go up highly in the few next months and years.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Honestly, Ethereum is a profitable cryptocurrency in a short and long term and it is the second best currency in the market. As well, now, their current price ($ 513) in a small crisis despite the remarkable rise in the recent period (more than 27%). So this may be the best and last chance to buy an acceptable value of this currency, because the price will certainly develop over a small period.

In addition to that, I think everything is related to bitcoin, due to Ethereum and the majority of digital currencies are the followers of him, and if Bitcoin will rise to $ 12 $ or $ 13, then it is pretty sure that Ethereum will reach $ 1000 or more. This is expected to happen after a few weeks (3-5). So if you want a huge big profit over the long term just buy and HODL, and then you must wait a while. Be patient.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

Ethereum in any case and at any price you need to buy. Think about it, smart contracts will ease countless processes in all industries
Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

at this point it's time to buy ethereum and altcoins, it seems that the market will recover, there is certainly a positive trend. The etherium has also begun to rise, rising to $ 500. perhaps for some time the price of ethereum will still fluctuate
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

Yes, it seems to me that cryptesque has begun. I'm waiting for a $ 500 billion capitalization
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

I think every fall of the market can be made, but it's not known when this fall is over. In any case, after each fall, the market will still recover!
And now I think that it is worth buying altoins!
yes, I agree, especially now the price is falling. if we buy now, when the price returns to normal or even higher, we can earn a lot of income.
it seems you are wrong now, I see the price of ethereum is on the rise. but it can not be an obstacle for us to buy because the future of ethereum is sure to be very good especially nowadays ethereum is increasingly being used by ICO investors.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

at this point it's time to buy ethereum and altcoins, it seems that the market will recover, there is certainly a positive trend. The etherium has also begun to rise, rising to $ 500. perhaps for some time the price of ethereum will still fluctuate

In my opinion, eth investment is a good choice. The price is still attractive enough to buy. Even now, when the market is uncertain, eth is one of those coins that will allow you to earn well in the next few months.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

perhaps at the time of the creation of the theme was really the sweetest moment to buy out ETH. But this is all an accident and it is unrealistic to guess. Basically and now the price of the eth is not bad, but it's also not worth waiting for strong growth in my opinion.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

perhaps at the time of the creation of the theme was really the sweetest moment to buy out ETH. But this is all an accident and it is unrealistic to guess. Basically and now the price of the eth is not bad, but it's also not worth waiting for strong growth in my opinion.

All the coins are now in downtrends only, but for past two,three days the market starts with green. The price of all coins is slighlty increasing. But not too much high, likewise Ethereum also shows its good growth in coinmarketcap. Knce the value is low we can buy and jold it for long time it will give good returns in future. Because Ethereum is one of the promising coins and high potential with good growth.

Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

Etherium definitely grows and you can earn on it. But even more you can earn on EOS, crazy potential. Behind the two existing successful projects: Steem and BitShares.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

It's still a good time to buy an ethereum. Its price is now artificially understated. Most likely by the end of the year it will grow to 2 000. There are prerequisites for this
For me buying whole coins now will give profit in this year, etherum is one of the most confident one to just go to the moon in near months, for me investing will be a good investment.
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

I think that now is a great moment because afterwards it will only grow higher.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

After the issue of ASIC eth falls 50% but today the price has recovered, I am sure there is still a chance to go to the moon for several months ahead.
it is not wrong to speculate to buy and hold it for your benefit.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:38:14 AM

Yes the market comes to the norm and goes in the right direction, let's hope that it does not turn over and go down. And so on all types, he began to gain weight)))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: