Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

Now is also a good time to buy ETH, they will give you a pretty high profit if you know how to hold onto them. ETH current under $ 500. It is appropriate for us to buy, but should hold them until the end of this year.

undoubtedly, the price will return to the ath value again within 1-2 years.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

At now, ETH price is under $500. As my opinion, this price is enough low to consider to buy and hold. Current trend will not too long time, the crypsto currency market will turn up and price of ETH will rise. Of course, this is only my thinking, if you agree with me and decide to invest, you should reference more idea of other members here and experts. That thing will help your money safer.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

At now, ETH price is under $500. As my opinion, this price is enough low to consider to buy and hold. Current trend will not too long time, the crypsto currency market will turn up and price of ETH will rise. Of course, this is only my thinking, if you agree with me and decide to invest, you should reference more idea of other members here and experts. That thing will help your money safer.

I, too, practically all I advise today to make investments in the etherium. In any case, even if the price drops slightly below today's level, we still expect the price to rise and reach last year's level. And this is practically an increase in price 3 times.
extremegym

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

it's difficult to estimate the time of continuation of the recession, but growth will certainly resume and in the future we'll see even greater prices.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

now can be used as a moment to buy eth, because now ethereum is in low position, so I think now is the time to have ethereum in large quantity and done hold up to the best time.

Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

ETH is on a down trend now. And it is  a good time to buy as the price is low.
When investing in a dip, you have to be confident on the potential of that currency to recover, in a balanced market
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

Ethereum is considered the queen of the cryptocurrency market, it is only after Bitcoin. Ethereum is one of the most valuable crypto to invest. This altcoin promises to bring a lot of profit in the future. Now the price of Ethereum has fallen sharply, fluctuating around $ 430, this is a good time for us to buy Ethereum. I believe that this long-term altcoin holdings will bring us a lot of money in the near future.
extremegym

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

now can be used as a moment to buy eth, because now ethereum is in low position, so I think now is the time to have ethereum in large quantity and done hold up to the best time.

as things are now, u should buy not only eth, but also any other coin with a good technology.
greenclub09

Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Now the Ethereum price is only about $ 420, this is an opportunity for us to buy cheap Ethereum. I think the price of Ethereum will start to increase rapidly in the next few weeks. So we should buy and hold now. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Litecoin, Cardano, NEO, IOTA and Monero. These are promising altcoin, I believe they will bring a lot of profit to investors.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

Now the Ethereum price is only about $ 420, this is an opportunity for us to buy cheap Ethereum. I think the price of Ethereum will start to increase rapidly in the next few weeks. So we should buy and hold now. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Litecoin, Cardano, NEO, IOTA and Monero. These are promising altcoin, I believe they will bring a lot of profit to investors.
drastic decline of ethereum, because maybe if we can be patient in the hold we will get big profit. so this is the right moment for ethereum and must make a purchase.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

Actually it's right time to buy Eth because it's $400 price so it's affordable so we can grab it how many as we can especially now bear market is too long we have time to buy more ethereum.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:21:19 AM

right now I believe more in ethereum because for me the rise of ethereum is still a bit behind and it will happen soon. we know that bitcoin these past few days has experienced a tremendous rise and it could have been the beginning of the start of the rise of the market.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

Yes, you are right.
Today is a good opportunity if you want to invest with Ethereum.
Now Ethereum prices are experiencing price reductions so that if you buy Ethereum now then you will have the opportunity to get more profits.
It's not wrong if you invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum is a smart contract coin and is a stable coin.
extremegym

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Yes, you are right.
Now Ethereum prices are experiencing price reductions so that if you buy Ethereum now then you will have the opportunity to get more profits.
It's not wrong if you invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum is a smart contract coin and is a stable coin.

imo growth will come in the autumn after sec's decision about etfs.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

I think that ETH has low price unfairly. Ethereum has to be three times more expensive than at present. The sum of his auction has to rise up to $1500-2000.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

Yes, you are right.

so we need to prepare our money to buy ethereum while the price still cheap because the ethereum price can increase in anytime and we don't want to miss that time, right? I am sure that many people right now is waiting for another increase in the price so they will hold for a longer time and still buy more ethereum. but be careful because sometimes if we buy at the low price, the price can get lower than the price we buy so we need to analyze with care and I think to split the order buy will better.
aikona

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

I think now is the right time to buy etheruem at cheap price buy more then wait until the price goes up again you can set your target price when market rise up again

I'm commenting on this, since it's a summarizing of most of the advices, it's buy now, and the assumption is that from now on the price ie the value will go straight up, right? why is that so?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Is not totally a bad idea to purchase the altcoin right now since to Me it has basically hit it's stoppage run when it comes to losing its value so maybe within the coming months it might start showing the green signs

extremegym

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

I think that ETH has low price unfairly. Ethereum has to be three times more expensive than at present. The sum of his auction has to rise up to $1500-2000.

let's compare with last year's price – there is still growth, and it's very significant.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

This is the right time for you to buy eth because now eth is just over $ 400 right for us to buy the investment, if you invest in it today you will have more interest. After ethical step in the recovery phase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: