Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted on buses by 2025?  (Read 444 times)
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

I do not think that this will be realized by 2025. If only later. Now this technology is only beginning to be used in the real world, I do not think that they will start with buses
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

In general, despite this difficult period on the market (widespread crisis) and many problems like, the attacks of the governments, the manipulation of the whales but I think that the era of cryptocurrency in a good evolution. Plus, there is a great possibility that after this big drop there will be an acceptable development in terms of recognition in some countries.

On the other hand, it is true that we cannot know what will happen in the future, especially in a long term (like, 2025), and possibly, this future strategy of UK governments is a game from the media (fake news) in order to achieve the goals of the whales (who control the media). and IMO we must avoid always some news of the media because they always want to manipulate the users of crypto through some false predictions.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

I think that by 2025 public transport will not accept cryptocurrency as payment. Many governments are in no hurry to legalize the cryptocurrency, besides it is very volatile.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

Over time, the list of companies that will simplify the use of cryptocurrency in different areas will expand. And I think that it will be possible to pay in buses too.But still in the near future it is unlikely to be able to implement the crypto currency globally in everyday life.

GangNamSK

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

I think that by 2025 public transport will not accept cryptocurrency as payment. Many governments are in no hurry to legalize the cryptocurrency, besides it is very volatile.
I think the opposite and in the near future cryptocurrency will gradually replace the other forms of payment in the world because it is effective and applies very well in the form of payment and management. The world needs change to thrive and cryptocurrency is essential.
JCLee

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

Thanks for the useful information you shared regarding cryptocurrency. In the future, if the crypto becomes popular, it is normal to accept the payment unit on the bus. At that time, people would trade cryptos instead of fiat currencies at the moment. It is possible to see the potential of cryptos in the future.

Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

I think that such applications for 2025 are difficult to implement because it is difficult to determine what will happen next, and vryatli who can do it.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

I would imagine so, once all us early adopters make our proftis of course we can use the dust from our trades to pay dust fares, but then again I will probably chosse to use my lambo in such a case

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

Isn't cryptocurrency meant for online payment? Bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency is quite suitable for online payment but that does not mean that it can't be used offline, the passenger and the driver might agree to make the payments but not with standing, the usage of it might increase bitcoin thieves and robbery cause many people can be held at gun point to send all their coins.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

Lendingblock's latest survey reveals that 55% of people think cryptocurrency will be accepted on buses by 2025. Read more about this article here:

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/931467/Bitcoin-price-barclays-ripple-cryptocurrency-exchange-ethereum-BTC-to-USD-XRP-news

We never know, it might be accepted in buses or any other transit as long as there is some card or ticket that they release to make it applicable. I think i've seen something like this that they offer coins or ticket which is paid already after you ride a bus or a train.

And if those coffee shops that apply the Bitcoin as payment by swiping their cards, it would also applicable to buses and trains too.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

I do not think that this will be realized by 2025. If only later. Now this technology is only beginning to be used in the real world, I do not think that they will start with buses
I don't agree with you, 2025 is too far from now. It's about 7 years later, I think by this time bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be more developed and maybe the whole world will be using crypto everywhere, so it will be probably used in buses by this time and I am sure that the most of countries in the whole world will support bitcoin after this long period, Even banks.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:28:05 AM

I think that, by 2025, crypto-currencies will have a mass application all over the world.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

cryptos being accepted on buses by 2025 isn't impossible.  some bus company may be interested in blockchain technology and if they can see the advantage of using crypto as payment medium, they might implement it, by using 3rd party coin, or by creating their own cryptocoin.  if successful, other bus companies will follow the trend.
oskalisa

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Yes, certainly. It's possible!!! Only it will be a cryptocurrency with a stable rate!!!  Wink
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

I think that while we are not regulate the cryptocurrency market, we will not have relatively stable digital payment methods, so cryptocurrency to be accepted on buses now sounds unreal.

loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

i think this is a bit difficult . because the price of bitcoin changes quickly . when you pay for the bus ticket , you paid a dollar of bitcoin . it is possible that when you get off the bus , its value will rise to $2
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

Thanks for your sharing. I also Cryptocurrency will be  accepted soon and be applied in almost of face in social. But at now, crypto system need time to  improve itself to enhance the speed of transaction, the fee and something which need in real time.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

There are still many unknown dangers in the current cryptocurrency, because the cryptocurrency is based on the Internet, which will allow hackers to have room for operation, so I don't think cryptocurrencies can be applied to buses!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

this is possible to achieve . first of all it must be a stable coin . Second , its transfer rate must be very fast . if encryption is applied to buses  , it will make encryption more popular .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: