Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predicting ICO returns with Machine Learning  (Read 206 times)
mljar (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Hello Community!

I have used Ian Balina spreadsheet data to train machine learning model to predict potential returns from ICO investments. The article is here: https://medium.com/@MLJARofficial/predicting-ico-returns-with-machine-learning-af6108ab9e39

I hope you will find it interesting. I'm interested in your feedback and comments. We are recently working on next version of the model, that will be available as the web app.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

How is Machine Learning going to predict whats going on in the dev teams mind and if they are planning to exit scam. Also you cant train the bots to take into account the social media hype, etc as they all can be faked and purchased for cheap.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

I believe that programs or softwares can be used to predict outcomes, yet when it would involve complex processes or problems I really don't see how can such software be really able to give the most accurate data. Our mind is more complex than any software and is even hard to understand. We could change minds when making decisions while computers don't. This creates a big difference between us and machine.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
forexdrew

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:48:43 AM

This is a very interesting concept.
I recommend combining this with https://icoalgorithm.com/
Its a statistically method which combines all the available ICO spreadsheets into a useable top 10 rank (taking into account a number of your aforemntioned factors in the Medium article)

simonenergy

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

So many coins tout various "buzzwords" and feel like that’s enough to attract the masses.  It’s not often that a group will try to revolutionize and advance a space (I guess since it’s so darn easy to "copy").  Where is the value add?Marinecoin ICO is DEV-less and miner-less (crazy right) iot fair distribution payment network with zero fees! It uses artificial intelligence AKA "Jarvis" as the secret sauce that makes this all possible.   Part of the magic involves time dilution technology and is time tested.You can beta test it now LIVE with rewards of 20000 MTC per day or 140, 000 per week.
BeruchN

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

How is Machine Learning going to predict whats going on in the dev teams mind and if they are planning to exit scam. Also you cant train the bots to take into account the social media hype, etc as they all can be faked and purchased for cheap.

As interesting as the idea behind the project is. I have some doubts as well.

Maybe if you deduce that an ICO is not a scam on your own and then let the machine learning do its work, it could work out somehow, but still questionable.

Either way, definitely interesting regardless.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Parker2018

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Hi All. I have invested in many ICO projects I also know about Blockchain, I see this year’s ICO too much, really too much so how do you make money from ICO. I have found them Marinecon with 20000 Coin completely free, an ICO being traded on f1cx.com floor 20000  Coin equivalent of over $ 20 at current price. Most ICOs involve the majority of the coins staying with the large investors and the smaller investor are busy chasing low rewarding bounties that may or may not materialize equaling a smaller percentage of the coins, in effect free advertising, pennies on the dollar. Marinecoin will take it’s place on the righful thrown amongst crypto shinning interstellar stars. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.The block chain supports fast transactions and is dev-less, supported by artificial intelligence. It is a time tested technology. It is time tested and community members are rewarded for proof of promotion.  https://marineco.in/ico and https://marineco.in  chat https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Most of the projects that Ian Balina recommends are excellent.
I used to refer to Ian Balina's list, but now it's a bear market, so it's not a good fit for an ICO project.

trowmahetab

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

Marinecoin - the coin Marinecoin is great coin  because it has a transaction speed many times faster than that of bitcoin, the transaction fee is very cheap, almost zero.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotYou can get 20000 MTC free acquainted with the rules by this link. marineco.in/ICO/.. Join it right now and we expect the price increase on marinecoin.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

I don't think that it's possible to predict anything in crypto. You can only expect some profit from a project buy estimating several factors like team, technology, hardcap, token metrics. Balina's projects are usually successful just because they get huge hype, but it doesn't mean that you should trust his choice or machine learning.
luomeniwi

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

The best thing about ico marinecoin is that it’s free, and the Marinecoin community is great. I know that they spread zero fees around the world every minute.  Marinecoin is still in the underwaters see it surface from the underworld.It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. You can learn more about the new POP system visit the website marineco.in intelligence. Who knows what the value of mtc will be, but all cryptocurrency is time tested borrowing from Bitcoin code base. It is just a matter of getting utility (usefulness) out of any altcoin.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

Well machine learning is useful only in those moments when new variables are no longer introduced. And if the market is constantly changing, requirements, varieties, conditions, policies. YES, EVERYTHING. Quantum computers will turn up.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

Hello Community!

I have used Ian Balina spreadsheet data to train machine learning model to predict potential returns from ICO investments. The article is here: https://medium.com/@MLJARofficial/predicting-ico-returns-with-machine-learning-af6108ab9e39

I hope you will find it interesting. I'm interested in your feedback and comments. We are recently working on next version of the model, that will be available as the web app.

how will the machine learn that? if this will be successful crypto world will collapse for sure.. no one will invest to the project which will soon be collapsed..

D142
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:59:28 AM

Most of the projects that Ian Balina recommends are excellent.
I used to refer to Ian Balina's list, but now it's a bear market, so it's not a good fit for an ICO project.
Interesting, I first time hear about it. Will learn more.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

Although machine learning could do a lot of stuff , it can't predict human acts ! . you can't train a machine to tell whether dev team would do once they collect the money ! . there are so many variables to put in mind.i'm not saying it's impossible ,but it's not easy as well.

Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:14 AM

Ian_ICO_Grade — score created by Ian Balina
So if this guy using a score that was created by someone else (probably a human) then how can it ba called a machine learning? All those algorythms are based on the past behaviour of the other coins that weere obviously a bubble (the entire market is). Nothing shows the real value of the ICOs for now.
IMO machine learning should do something more. For examplee analyze the wp, website by itself. I believe that it is possible.

maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

I think it could happen because the machine will be like an Artificial Intelligence which will come in this short time and some of the company still develop this AI machine. I am predicting that in the future, there will be more company that will apply the AI system and human interference will reduce and replace with the AI machine. we are in the new era with the growth of technology and what we see in the movie will come around us and will help our daily life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

Learn machine how to wait and hold 1,2,3,4,... years.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:03:33 AM

Hello Community!

This is an interesting project that required proper attention. Knowing the right ICO to invest is one of the paramount things an investor needs. Thank you for the great work you are doing. I will take time to study the analysis and give you feed back.

HOMT