Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter  (Read 1784 times)
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

these bans are already boring! google, facebook, twitter - you can immediately see that one company, everyone does it to slow the development of the crypto market! but as I understand, Google ban advertising will only be from June! Twitter on different sites write differently, they say that this is not real news! time will tell!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptonium12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

I think it won't matter alot. But its good as there are alot of scam ICOs going on. I hope this FUD ends soon
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

"The good news: The ban on Twitter restricted our freedom, people were not allowed to communicate with the world, I'm very happy that Twitter is available again."

"The ban was a shame for the country, but now it has been canceled, which is a positive step in terms of individual and civil liberties, as well as people's right to information," Ankara residents share their thoughts.
It should be noted that the blocking of the service caused considerable indignation in the society. In the largest cities of the country, a wave of anti-government demonstrations took place.

Twitter was closed by court decision after the resource management refused to delete the account, where compromising information was spread on the Turkish ex-minister involved in the corruption scandal.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

I think it's all part of a growing trend to try to control news and information articles.

The good news is that sites like Steemit, Dtube and Dlive are starting to gain popularity.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

Is there really a ban on crypto ads on top social media? If that is true then my FB page should not have ads like ICO, but it is in reverse. There are still many ICO ads passing through my FB page, so I doubt if that is true.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

What can we expect? Big websites/companies shared it's sentiment about crypto and they want to ban ads that are related to it so other companies that are also in advertising / social media will do the same thing. This is like a domino effect, so this is something expected.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hypev2

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

AFAIK twitter banning crypto ads is not yet confirmed. All the news says "may" ban crypto ads. But Google ban might hurt the industry because that includes Google Adwords, YouTube Ads and many more. It is the resistance guys, I don't think these companies can continue it for a long time.  Roll Eyes ICOs will depend on bounty hunters for now.

CryptoMaze ~ cryptomaze.io ~
Trusted ICO Marketing and Bounty Management Firm. (https://cryptomaze.io)
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

before is facebook then google and last is twitter which prohibits cryptocurrency of course this very impact to bitcoin price and altcoins hopefully this news will soon pass and bitcoindan altcoins price will return as usual.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

if many platforms do bann, is it possible to promote ico in social media, i think banned is not profitable and only political game. so it is not good for ico survival and attract investors from social media is very disturbed.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

If twitter followed this policy from facebook and google then so be it. I know their intentions are to protect their users from scam ICO and they need to do that. The real problem is people who panic sell who do not even read the entire news.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:40:33 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 04:37:19 PM by AVAMONEY

Since many ico are targeting social media such as twitter and facebook for advertisement. Maybe it will good news as they will against scam ico's. Cause many ico's are going to become scamming project, we have to create sticky rules to make crypto being better without that. Bitcointalk as one of big crypto forum can still become first discussing information for gaining more info about new ico's project which can avoid people being scammed.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

I do not know this news yet so I still do not believe it it could be FUD, if that's true probably because too much ico scam and reasonable if a company like facebook and twitter do not want to get involved by ico scams, but to this day there are still many ICO ads on my FB so I am still unsure of this news.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

another social media banning crypto hope this news cannot affect the cryptocurrencies. I think it's good to ban crypto advertisements from twitter so that less scam ICO's. 
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

A fool will only follow another fool and get upset by the outcome, I have never brought any crypto based on social media sites, the ads are important here at this forum, telegram. It's not difficult to understand but facebook, google and twitter are dying people are losing interest in them, though google may survive but others won't so I feel this is just another ploy from them to garner attention, this does not effect cryptos in any way.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

Indirectly when the major big advertisement place starting to ban any cryptocurrencies ads related, it would be good for Bitcointalk, since it will keep the site be the biggest cryptocurrencies forum that exists on the internet. So, its essential for a project to make their marketing and branding focused on BItcointalk.
jukimay

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

I think they did it not without reason. maybe they just want their users safe from scammer on behalf of crypto.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Maybe Twitter will ban Crypto and ICOs, but this may not be because ads from crypto and ICOs are the main source of Twitter. If the ban it would cause Twitter to face the big risk of losing a huge sum of money.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

All mainstream social media platforms will follow that path, which makes sense. In most cases large multinationals don't only purchase ad space on one single platform, but at several platforms at once to have their products or whatever it may be they advertise enjoy a wider field of exposure. It's a domino effect, and one that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Twitter, Facebook, Google, they all have been displaying shit-scam-scum-nonsense ads for a very long time, and that in such a way, that it almost seemed like they were representing the entire crypto market. I am actually happy that these shitty ICO's and whatnot will no longer get the exposure they had previously. Money should be flowing into Bitcoin, and not in shitty altcoins projects, schemes, ICO's, etc. Shitcoins and projects need to advertise themselves to gain popularity. Forks need to have Bitcoin in their name to gain attention. Bitcoin doesn't need that. Bitcoin speaks for itself, and it has always been like that.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

As per usual, twitter follows.lol their main reason would be to keep away from scams. This is actually good for everyone. Having this ban would strenghten trust in the sites that promotes ico or crypto. In a way, it helps make us sure that everything is legit. People should not look at it negatively.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

Don't panic. There are a lot of solutions in the web. New systems and advertisement methods will help us. 😊
Everything have demand will very fast have solution and new things come to support that

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: