Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter  (Read 1784 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

If this is true then the only option to promote ICO's is gonna be bitcointalk and let's be honest , it's the perfect place for any project relating to blockchain. In my opinion this is a good thing as more and more scam project are coming every day into crypto world.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
khelan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

I think social media is afraid of blockchain technology as there is chances that there will be rise of compatitor for those commany that they want. so they hated it instead support the enovation. But if they just banning the scam one then its good news for market.  market will dump first but then it will rise slowly.
KaffkaN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
Good. Less scammy ICOs on social media. Also, looks like the "send me x ETH and I will send you x ETH" scams on Twitter are gone too.
BrindHexta

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

There are way too many Ads from scammers on facebook and twitter who use them to scam so many people out of their hard earned money which is why these bans are being put in place to protect people.
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

Twitter and Facebook are both American tech companies, and it is likely that they are not allowed to encrypt their money.

When large amounts of money are absorbed by cryptographic currencies and ico, the dollar's position in the world is challenged!

In order to protect the dollar's address, the us has some regulatory policies on ico!
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

It's only going to be a matter of time before they all start their own crypto currencies. 
I agree with you, did not Telegram started their own crypto?? Soon google and every other company will start doing it. I wonder what the heck twitter is doing?
i dont know where do you get the idea of google making their own crypto currency why would they make their own coin for what's the use their services has been free but there's also paid service. twitter did the right thing about banning since they are gonna scam their investors see those crypto ads saying invest on our project now to go into lambo land which is scam.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
Yeah its you again,whos always posting about the banning i wonder why is it seems like youre only posting if theres another negativity happening do you really want to create fud?or some kind of negative feeds so investors will withdraw and so bitcoin be affected
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

Yeah its you again,whos always posting about the banning i wonder why is it seems like youre only posting if theres another negativity happening do you really want to create fud?or some kind of negative feeds so investors will withdraw and so bitcoin be affected

Lol,  I don't think If this Is a real news about banning again crypto onto social media and In my opinion l, I think It Is good Idea, so that to minimize those scammers ICO spreading all the way throughout social media.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

haha I think this is just a conspiracy and try to make bitcoin prices back down and try to make new players to panic so as to make bitcoin prices collapsed because it sells a lot of assets, you should be able to take advantage of such moments to be able to earn a lot of profits .

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:11:50 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 09:28:47 AM by Jimbo Abu

Just like what I think before. My God, I wish this is a FRUD news. I hope those scammers stop this criminal way. We are being harassed by their insanity. I hope this kind of news is not real  Sad

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

Maybe the scammers used twitter for their hoax. I hate them so much, because I used Twitter to join in bounty campaigns. This is my way to earn and help my family. All social media ban the ico, this is panicking.
BitAds

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

I sell advertising for BitTorrent and am very close to people at Google, Facebook and Twitter who have told me that from a promotion standpoint (at least in the US) their lawyers see way too much potential liability at this point taking in advertising.   A factor is that promoting a product or service from a distributed network may be hard to track down should there be an issue.

However as people have stated here all of the aforementioned companies will be incorporating crypto-currencies into their offering.

SHAMELESS PLUG Smiley Smiley:   BitTorrent does accept advertising from crypto products and services.  Our audience skews 74% male, and they are very much of the cord cutting, technophile mindset and already trust distributed computing.  Contact me at worldwide@bittorent.com if interested for rates
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

I think In a sense, this is a good thing because this will reduce the introduction of scam coins to the public. This will reduce the exposure of the public mass to those scam coins and will definitely help the image of cryptocurrency. We all know that most people still see cryptocurrency in a bad way.
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:17:20 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 10:28:04 AM by Zhagedu

I think this is a welcome development. There has been many scammers under the shade of twitter, recently using the word * sent  1ETH then i will send you 5ETH which after sending end up in scam.* this is a nice one from twitter kudos.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

The fuss is advertising may be expensive than usual but there is no campaign gift twitter. Fortunately it will prevent the creation of fake accounts or more 1 account from one person. Cool
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

I would really like to understand the actual reason behind all these.
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

they are banning bitcoin but they are involved in bitcoin but what is cooking behind of this we don't know. but we know something very dangerous which they plan
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

It is just a fake new, what they are guiding against is spamming, which reduce the value of there site, lots of bounty hunters post are spam and this reduce the number of advert they have as a site. Banning crypto ad on twitter is a loss for them
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

Are you sure with that sir? Because I see some advertisement of crypto in twitter and I hope no more website or company will ban cryptocurrency. Because if it's continue banning crypto the price of the altcoins will decrease because some people sell their coins and other who are interested will not invest..
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

I expect this kind of reaction from tweeter. Because there are some scamming projects which use tweeter as their main advertising method. So I think this will be a good move. But big impact on bounty campaigns
Absolutely right because some of the campaigns actually depends on twitter for the announcement and maybe because of having scamming projects which they're using twitter as well it's good to be band but as you have said it also gives a big impact to those who still participated on bounty campaigns in twitter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: