Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter  (Read 1784 times)
faithofb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

We just need regulations by the government to screened out all quack developer creating tokens without no good use case to avoid more scam. .. Most just create tokens to make money and dump....
priselive

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

as far as I know the tweeter has long banned it, but so far everything is fine, advertising is on...
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

Its possible to happen, because I think all of user secured their safety in using social media and the management in twitter also secured
their users to the possible scammer that have an attention to victim them but not all of them are using twitter to scam, a few of them.
mjune31

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

For the sake of its clients they banned the bitcoin ads because of the scammers scattered on their website.
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
This is an attempt to complete the ico fraudulent ad. I think the ban is not permanent and can be revoked at any time. As we know now a lot of fake ico is very annoying.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

Well, it could be youtube after twitter,  I don't know why it would be happens. But in my opinions I think there are some missed agreement between crypto companies and other social media's companie. The thing is bitcoin was nothing if there is no an ads in this social media, so the social media was kinda necessary thing for crypto world.
kim owen

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

only children use twitter who cares
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

This is a good thing. The crypto industry is full of scammers and people who are trying to take advantage of the mania. Weeding these people out and protecting people from them is a good thing for the long term prospects of the industry. Those thinking it's the end of the world are fairly short sighted. This is a good thing for BTC!

Indeed. It is banned for good reason though. Just like how Bing banned cryptocurrency advertisements. Twitter, Google, Bing, and Microsoft banned crypto ads to ensure the safety of the users since cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are known as 'scam' and 'illegal' by people who don't really know much about these digital currencies.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

As per usual, twitter follows.lol their main reason would be to keep away from scams. This is actually good for everyone. Having this ban would strenghten trust in the sites that promotes ico or crypto. In a way, it helps make us sure that everything is legit. People should not look at it negatively.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

news is deceptive, this news has been widely spread to affect the price of bitcoin market. This news is not true. the proof until now there is no official statement from twitter about this news
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

This is a good thing. The crypto industry is full of scammers and people who are trying to take advantage of the mania. Weeding these people out and protecting people from them is a good thing for the long term prospects of the industry. Those thinking it's the end of the world are fairly short sighted. This is a good thing for BTC!

Indeed. It is banned for good reason though. Just like how Bing banned cryptocurrency advertisements. Twitter, Google, Bing, and Microsoft banned crypto ads to ensure the safety of the users since cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are known as 'scam' and 'illegal' by people who don't really know much about these digital currencies.
By doing such actions people will be more interested with this investment, they will be more eager to learn more about crypto so instead of getting worried about the said plan, look for more deeper results, it will be for the benefits of future investors, it will avoid scammers and those who are just taking advantage of newbies to make a negative implications and will get more attentions, twitter is also known for another venue to promote projects including scam coins from scammer developers.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

it should be a ban, many scammy post and false ads there.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

Banning is every where even on the so called crypto platforms. But the most advantageous part is that the crypto community is very large and it requires that we get a social media platform the solely allows the operation of crypto advertisement. They have rules and so if you violate a single rule, you will be banned. Don't forget this forum is a crypto community one but if you violate a rule you may be banned. let me add this. When you register for medium platform, you are required to choose from a list, your interest. There you will find cryptocurrency, blockchain and aother crypo related info that you may choose from, Yet people are being suspended. So don't be surprise if twitter want's to join the team.
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Banning is every where even on the so called crypto platforms. But the most advantageous part is that the crypto community is very large and it requires that we get a social media platform the solely allows the operation of crypto advertisement. They have rules and so if you violate a single rule, you will be banned. Don't forget this forum is a crypto community one but if you violate a rule you may be banned. let me add this. When you register for medium platform, you are required to choose from a list, your interest. There you will find cryptocurrency, blockchain and aother crypo related info that you may choose from, Yet people are being suspended. So don't be surprise if twitter want's to join the team.
I hope that Twitter will not prohibit writing about  ICOs. Another thing, if you keep at the same time about 100 bounties, Twitter may not like it! Sometimes you need to write posts  on extraneous issues.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

I think this is inevitable because Social Media platforms have, in retrospect, similar means of gaining money and maintaining their platforms. And so, whether it's Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, they follow the same strategies, and often, it is through marketing and advertisements. However, when there are so many postings of contents about cryptocurrencies that only make their platform data-heavy, then they are put in a position of accommodating those data versus cleaning up their storage, and most of the time, they would choose the latter for the longevity of their platform.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

A lots of people are saying how it's good but I think it does have it's bad parts too.. people who know nothing about cryptocurrencies will get a biased reaction like " dude that's been banned on Twitter and fb , that's something that's bad " offcourse everyone trusts fb and Twitter more and 90% of the population is not tech savvy and more than a half of educated one's don't know anything regarding cryptocurrencies.
So..I think as a first impression it will be bad for them .. banning of ICO's and ICO's are related to Bitcoins ... So Bitcoins is bad.. things like this is something I just heard from my dad and all uncle's .. ( example of first impression by middle aged men) it's gonna be bad .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

There are many steps to protecting traditional banking while if they really use all AIs it is only to ban the fraudulent or unclear goods. This is a really able to do audience advertising and buyer service ads in general. Cool
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:03 AM

We just need regulations by the government to screened out all quack developer creating tokens without no good use case to avoid more scam. .. Most just create tokens to make money and dump....

This news about twitter banning bitcoin advertisement may saddened some of us here, especially those who join n twitter campaigns. It might have disadvantages entailed, but it also brings an advantage for us because it will help eliminate those people who dont have anything to do but scam. I think it will help us in a way that less people will scam other people.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:32:17 AM

big social media company start to ban bitcoin ads from their portal, i think they want to makes popularity and the advertising about bitcoin and cryptocurrncies will down, why twitter and facebook need to block that ads? they got money from that ads, maybe someday if the ads slot in facebook and twitter blank cryptocurrnecies will received again in facebook and twitter

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

That issue is done already before that they are going to ban crypto currency to their ads according to the news before the us department police will file a case if they are not ban crypto currency to thier ads portal,untill now that issue is no longer happen i think that is proganda to make crypto currency down so that they can invest much.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: