Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter  (Read 1784 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:56:36 AM

Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
I think that's just FUD and Crypto's ads are still available on Twitter and Facebook. There are no banned accounts when advertising on Twitter and Facebook. That's just the news of the sharks, which makes e-money investors nervous and sell off their coins.
I advise you not to be too worried about the FUD, anyway the price of Bitcoin will never go down too strongly. Trust your future if you want to make a lot of money.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

Now now bitcoin ban in twitter. We know bitcoin is a high-level cryptocurrency. Here people of many developed countries of the world and work. bitcoin is so good a currency that it works in many people of the world. Now it is forbidden in different countries, but bitcoin moves according to its own rules.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

We just need regulations by the government to screened out all quack developer creating tokens without no good use case to avoid more scam. .. Most just create tokens to make money and dump....
Do not depend on the governments to do that, that is why they have gotten so powerful every time there is a problem people instead of taking actions by themselves rely on the government to do the dirty work for them, research if the project is any good and investigate the developers as well and if you see anything that you do not like then avoid investing in that project.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

I think these are just attempts to shake the boat by those adventurers who want to buy bitcoin at a low price.
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

It is normal for Twitter to ban cryptocurrency advertisements on their system. But this does not mean that its demand and price will be reduced. But yes, for a limited time, its price will be slightly lower then it will be pumped again. Again, it may be a false news because many people spread their bad news. So after hearing this kind of tragedy, we have to verify the truth.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

I think social media is afraid of blockchain technology as there is chances that there will be rise of compatitor for those commany that they want. so they hated it instead support the enovation. But if they just banning the scam one then its good news for market.  market will dump first but then it will rise slowly.

I think Many are moving to overthrow bitcoin and also many are making false news. So we have to be careful and do some research before believing in this sort of thing.
Twitter can prohibit cryptocurrency ads on their systems but thus this means you can not post about cryptocurrency. Also does twitter actually make a statement about this or this could be another FUD.
miti bounty12

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

Facebook, Google and Twitter are increasingly tightening on Crypto and ICO ads. That's a good sign. This will limit the scam from the user and bring a stable environment.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

Facebook, Google and Twitter are increasingly tightening on Crypto and ICO ads. That's a good sign. This will limit the scam from the user and bring a stable environment.
indeed, each person sees different presepsinya different. I agree with you. where we should be able to see this is not a bad thing. there is certainly a reason behind it. now there are many cases of fraud in cryptocurrency. and of course this makes the number of reports on social media
Dne work

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

Are you sure with that sir? Because I see some advertisement of crypto in twitter and I hope no more website or company will ban cryptocurrency. Because if it's continue banning crypto the price of the altcoins will decrease because some people sell their coins and other who are interested will not invest..

Their main reason is to stay away from fraud.
This is actually great for everyone. After this ban will strengthen the trust on sites that promote ico or crypto. On the one hand it is helpful for us to believe that everything is legitimate. People do not have to look at it negatively and do not panic. There are many solutions on the web. New advertising systems and methods will help us,
Everything has a demand will very quickly have solutions and new things come to support it. All restrictions using crypto are a money move to protect traditional banks while if they really use all of Altcoin's to ban only fraudulent and obscure items, this will actually do audience advertising and buyer service ads.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:30:13 AM

I think it will be kinda same story like facebook tho,  where they've banned any ads for bitcoin and no longer they created their own crypto coins. Well,  I don't really know what are this companies think, they might be make a good profit if they can work together with bitcoin actually.
Yoyo chan

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

Aren't all bounties for example do not require bitcointalk ranks? It is not fair to say that most of the campaigners are scammers. The best thing to do is listen to them and pick the best to spread in the world. Just my point of view.
breadhy

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

This is a bad thing for the ICO project team. The scope and channels of promotion have been reduced. They can only be promoted from TELEGRAM and BTT. This is already a loss for new projects.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

it is a big fake news, those company only make their money, if they ban it they will loss big, too many fake ico people dont care to read white paper before investing in any ico, understanding really matter before investment.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

Twitter attempet this may be the resion behind this is prevent scamming.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

You think this is a problem? I don't think the ICO will stop. There are other ways of advertising. Various social networks, advertising crops in various social societies. In General, the best scheme is MLM. So the ICO will live

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

Baning scammers would be the way for the social media sites. İcos and cryptocurrency are not scams as a whole.and they are here to stay.if these sites don't see this.then there is some ulterior motive.
ahmedbrown

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

I see all these as a deliberate act in killing cryptocurrencies awareness, most especially a means of reducing the spread of bitcoin which most of the power house countries did not want to accept. That's one part, the spread of fake ICO's and bounty programs on these social media also contribute to their decisions as they will want to protect their brands and always maintain integrity at all time.
What they needs to do is to regulate the process of promoting cryptocurrency on their portal and not total ban.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

Another biggest bad news for all the crypto enthusiast. It is affecting lousy effect on bitcoin. Twitter is the biggest platform for marketing, without it how can we spread the news about cryptocurrency or ICO. Hope they will change their decision, I really want that Twitter will accept crypto ads again.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
If this is true then the only option to promote ICO's is gonna be bitcointalk and let's be honest , it's the perfect place for any project relating to blockchain.
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

Twitter may boycott digital currency notice on their framework however subsequently this imply you can't make a post about cryptographic money. Likewise twittered extremely created an impression about this or this could be another FUD. Numerous are making a move to topple down bitcoin and furthermore numerous are making false news. Subsequently we should be cautious and do some exploration before trusting this sort of stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: