Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter  (Read 1784 times)
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
Well youtube is still advertising videos of crypto on their ads at some point so maybe this isn't something to be sad about. But as we go further and deeper to the time we get to see companies and country banning bitcoin and not accepting it. Also the media turning against it really really bad making bitcoin as a bad investment for people.

dalvitka

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

Not just twitter, but also a bunch of other social platforms that have been involved in ban bitcoin, I do not understand why they do it.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

Twitter's ban does not affect cryptocurrencies, but Twitter’s ban may have a negative impact on ICOs because many ico’s are promoted through Twitter.

I do not know why is this a big of a deal since this is also the fault of these ICO projects. There is a lot of scam projects, projects that do not want really to release their coins but to just get money from investors that they have. If I am the head of Twitter, I would do the same. It is not that I don't want crypto currencies into my site but it is that I do not want my users to complaining about accepting these crypto currencies ads then just fall their money into these scammers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
lanalang

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

Don't worry it is ok,  it is far not the thing that it appears from the first sight. Twitter has banned the paid advertisements about Cryptocurrencies and ICO, but we are working 3 months from that tiwe, and everything is okay!
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Though Twitter is banning crypto related ads, But i am confused, Have they really banned crypto ads. Because today I have seen some crypto related ads, Like Wepower ads and some other crypto ads. So, maybe they did not ban totally. And we have good news that Facebook may unban crypto related ads, So, day by day Crypto will accept by every sector and all social platform will unban too.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

maybe there is a reason why they do it
but it is a bad news and will greatly affect bitcoin
hopefully they immediately lift the ban
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

let's all go to Socratus I advise you
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
I've read in some sources about this case, and is it true that Twitter is banning some ads related to bitcoin. Maybe this is a bad news for us, but i think we don;t have to worry because its just matter of time. In the future, i believe that there will be more people that used and accepting bitcoin legally.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Kytanylu

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

news about the ban on bitcoin ads on twitter is still unclear. but this can affect the price of bitcoin in the market. do not be too worried, if the price back down then we also get a profit, we can buy bitcoin or altcoin with a cheap price.
tungnhapchanvui

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

All companies that has social networks are gradually want to ban btc because they are afraid of fraud. It's a crazy thing to do
endlings

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

ICO advertising is banned, and this is just a rumor, there is no definite news. There are too many fraudulent and irrational investments in the ICO. They just ban ICO, not a total ban on cryptocurrencies, which doesn't require too much worry.
petubtc

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

I think this is just for protecting users from scam ICO and this is good in my opinion. There's just too many ICOs using social media platforms to scam people.
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

Though Twitter is banning crypto related ads, But i am confused, Have they really banned crypto ads. Because today I have seen some crypto related ads, Like Wepower ads and some other crypto ads. So, maybe they did not ban totally. And we have good news that Facebook may unban crypto related ads, So, day by day Crypto will accept by every sector and all social platform will unban too.

Marketers found a way around the ban on facebook advertising about cryptocurrency, changing some letters in the word ""bitcoin"". But recently, Facebook has revised its decision to ban advertising. I think this is good news.
machineskill

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:46:46 AM

twitter has actually given a statement on this or this could be another FUD. So, we must be careful and do some research before believing this kind of stuff. But I believe this will not hurt the ICO legally and honestly because they can use other means to publish their ICO.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

Woa.. This is not good.. Because some advertisement need exposure but in this situation it will be hard for the coin owner if this is continue hopefuly it dont affect the market..
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

will this really happen? I heard facebook unblock crypto ad, but now it's twitter. if true this would be bad news for crypto pas, hopefully it will not happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

A lot of bad blood for the ICO scams and a good riddance it will be. But on the other hand, twitter is also one of the "big money" institutions who don't want a decentralized monetary system. Well we still wait.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

I don't know what they think about banning the bitcoin, we all know that twitter and facebook is the biggest company in social media, its mean that their ads will very affect with the product, in this case, if they ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies i think cryptocurrencies and the bitcoin will lost their popularity slowly

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

Is this true that the Twitter will also ban the advertising of crypto related activities? If that's the case then this is not a good news for us here in the crypto currency community. Social media sites like the Facebook and Twitter are the leading social media sites that millions of people are using everyday, every hour, every minute and even every seconds of their life. That is why the banning of crypto advertising in the Facebook and Twitter is huge loss to us crypto people.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

All I can say is that giant company like google and facebook is insecure with blockchain technology because blockchain is a big threat to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: