Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter  (Read 1784 times)
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

If I think Twitter can ban cryptocurrency ads on their systems, but thus this means we can not post about cryptocurrency. Actually, making a statement about this or this could be another FUD. This is certainly greatly affect the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin hopefully this news will soon pass and Bitcoin Altcoin will return the usual price we expect.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

We keep receiving bans from these platforms and its really hurting. Even the so called medium that allows room to publish cryptocurrency articles is now suspending users for publishing these articles. I think there should be a social media platform solely meant for crypto issues where only crypto enthusiast can interact without fear of ban
trantu8461520@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

This is bad when Facebook has just banned Bitcoin and twitter started. But I think this is just as temporary as Facebook...
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

you know why Facebook, Google and now Twitter is banning ICO advertisements?
Look at the good side of this "ban issue" , there are hundreds of ICOs that are scam. In that way scams are reduced. we know there are cons too but just try to understand the changes Smiley widen your eyesight.

The creator maybe twitter does not want to use cryptocurrency to spread it to many people because Twitter is only important information
It's just as news that many people know about important things.
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

I hope that Twitter will not ban bitcoin because it affects the campaigns in social media and airdrop. I hope that this news is not true because many people joins Twitter campaigns and they might lose rewards in the campaign if it is banned.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

I hope that Twitter will not ban bitcoin because it affects the campaigns in social media and airdrop. I hope that this news is not true because many people joins Twitter campaigns and they might lose rewards in the campaign if it is banned.

As the price of bitcoin peaked, there were consecutive bans. However, many firms are gradually removing bans. Facebook then, on Twitter I think can remove the ban soon.
Neved1975

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

Are you certain with that sir? because I see a few advertisement of crypto in twitter and that i hope no greater website or company will ban cryptocurrency. because if it is retain banning crypto the fee of the altcoins will decrease because a few human beings promote their cash and other who are involved will now not make investments..
lamtruong123434574218@gma

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

I am quite concerned about that. Perhaps they risked the scam through ICO ads as well as Facebook a few months ago
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:54:53 AM

I'm not so sure that the people who actually want to get into cryptocurrencies go to Twitter or Facebook to look for some information, especially if it's about advertisements. And probably soon those social networks will understand that anyway they are losing potential money.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:06:40 AM

facebook has now lifted the ban and started advertising for the ICO project and the altcoins. So I thought the rumor was just a news story and it was not accurate. Please wait for the correct information from Twitter.
But I think they will not be so stupid. Cryptocurrency is a potential market and Twitter is always profitable when advertising.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

does this look familiar? ,first they tried to influence the world governments to ban the crypto and that didn't work , now the ""anti bitcoin consortium"" has changed focus to try and drown out the advertising mechanism of bitcoins with the hope that no one else will ""buy"" into it, it us however a little too late as even people in Jamaica are trading and transacting in bitcoins .It has gained traction so  we just need to develop our own marketing strategies now.

Politics and government want to ban bitcoin offer a simple reason. They want to have part of our money in the pockets. And they want to know how many you earn and how many people are earning using Bitcoin.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:28:15 AM

this situation will continue. until sometime when the crypto market turns green and the government starts to consider the crypto industry, the media will start receiving crypto ads again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

News about the ban on bitcoin ads on twitter is still unclear. But this can affect the price of bitcoin in the market. Do not be too worried, be petient. You can still invest in Bitcoin in low price.
vert12020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

It is expected that twitter will follow crypto and ICO banning after what facebook did. They did it to protect investors and other people from investing in cryptos or ICOs who do not act on good faith. With this, ICOs must be honest and sincere with their projects.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

This is a good thing. The crypto industry is full of scammers. Protecting people from them is a good thing for the long-term prospects of the Bitcoin industry. Those who think like that are the end of a world that looks very short. This is good for BTC!

dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

Banning in cryptocurrency is now a norm. Google banned cryptocurrency, followed by Facebook now twitter. If twitter ban happens I think it will have an effect on cryptocurrency community. Twitter being where most of the news and information happens and many depend on it for so many stuffs. But let's not forget that a cryptocurrency ban on Twitter will also have an effect on the platform, it will drastically reduce the traffic on the site.
iknowitsme

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

"Plans" and "may" are not very strong words. They are often translated from Journalistish to English as "we don't have any news, but everything is possible, so why not put this on the frontpage?".

And if Twitter really does something like this it may be really good - because it will encourage people to create and maintain decentralised, goverment- and corporate-independent solutions instead of Twitter and Facebook.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:29:31 AM

it might be good to reduce SCAMMER.
but it shouldn't be banned because Tweeter is a Social Media giant.

maybe it is more appropriate to filter out all ICO advertisements that are in doubt.
Ebihsu

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:38:44 AM

One more news which could affect the market of crypto. Current market conditions are very bad, if more and more social media that keeps banded crypto I fear prices will collapse. But we can't blame twitter because there many of the scamer, so I think twitter doing this to protect its users. I hope in future there will be clear rules about cryptocurrency so that it will cause a rise the trust of cryptocurrency, so prices do not continue to be bearish. 
Nathaniel_Jones

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

This certainly has a huge impact on the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin expects this news to soon overtake Bitcoin and Altcoin will return the usual price that we expected. Even the medium is called the enabling medium. The publishers of electronic money articles are currently suspending users to publish these articles. This is bad when Facebook has banned Bitcoin and twitter started.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: