Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter  (Read 1784 times)
tim_took

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

October 2018 - and here we are, still no bans  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

There will be social media projects specifically for crypto and ico ads, although not as famous as Facebook and Twitter, I think they will develop later and many fans, such as howdoo for example.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

What this information been proven that Twitter will ban Bitcoin because almost all projects provide information and project developments with social media, especially Twitter.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

Am sure the issue has changed for sometime now, most of these social media outlets like twitter and Facebook have began embracing the world of blockchain technology and bitcoin for the better. This is the way forward to bring more people or investors into the world of crypto.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

It will be a good move IMO because nowadays, hundreds scam ICO's are being broadcast on social media eveyday . In doing this, being scammed can be prevented. Because many people on social media like twitter dont know anything from crypto. That's why if they see 500%  or 1000% up, they join that immediately without thinking and researching about that thing.

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

Facebook and Twitter did not ban cryptocurrency totally. There is an alternative way to promote in twitter and facebook ads. Something you need to be ignored or you have to be tricky to promote on those platforms. Last month I made a facebook ads about an ICO, some popular ICO ads showing up on facebook and twitter. So, we can see they haven't banned fully crypto yet!
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:57:00 PM

Do not worry for it will be for the mean time. There are things that needs to.be consider when your country has the problem of cryptocurrency so that is why they will ask facebook, media to ban cryptocurrency ads. However, if there will be decisions to make then probably there would be lifting with the bans if found cryptocurrency would do no harm or if the system has aleady set with guidelines, rules and regulations and has implemented the process.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:18:05 AM

Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
The only reasons why Twitter, Facebook, and Google banned advertising of Cryptocurrencise and ICO, because there are so many cases which the new ICO already promoting in the Twitter, Facebook, and also Google, but the ICO or the new cryptocurrencies are scam. So, thats why Twitter, Facebook, and Google are decided to ban that thing from their advertisement. Because the don't know how to make sure that ICO is not a scam one.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

I think the current ban on the circulation and use of bitcoin or cryptocurrency in various countries is not an information that can make a lot of panic, even though there are still some who panic but this human being can learn it for sure it's just a conspiracy to make the price of bitcoin and some cryptocurrency falls like this.
MinSiu

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:57:54 AM

no, it is not. Even now, Twitter still doen't ban cryptocurrency and ICOs. I think bitcoin will be soon official accepted
Stephen.88

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

It is expected that twitter will follow the code and the ICO banned after what facebook has done. With this, the ICOs must be honest and sincere with their projects. The cryptographic industry is full of scammers. Those who think so are the end of a world that looks very short. Forbidden in electronic money is now a norm. If the Twitter ban occurs, I think it will have an impact on the electronic money community. But do not forget that the electronic money ban on Twitter will also have an impact on the platform, which will significantly reduce the traffic on the site. If Twitter really does something like this, that could be really good - because it will encourage people to create and maintain decentralized, managed and independent solutions instead of Twitter and Facebook. Perhaps it is preferable to filter out all the ICO ads that are suspect.
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

So do you mean this is one that affects the price of bitcoin? Maybe the reason why they are banning is that they are preventing the act of hacking, just like what happened lately to facebook.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

It's because of the fake news and fake ICOs which creates scams and steals money from people but it may cause a drop in cryptocurrency because the little people knew about the little will invest so I think they should not ban the advertising campaign they should recognize the scammers and should ban them.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

Hopefully this ban will not happen. I'm still using twitter to advertise ico. If that is true then this is really bad for me and many other investors. Hopefully the twitter ban will soon be abolished. We still need the media to advertise for electronic money.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
They did jump on banning initially however that will be a temporary go to my analysis because many social media like Facebook revenues are at a high margin due to advertising functionality network in our digital economy so with few restrictions even twitter will be back to normal state.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

but now google has opened again for crypto ads. although not yet comprehensive in all countries. but at least with the steps Google receives back crypto ads, it will surely be followed by social media like Facebook and Twitter.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:58:49 AM

Here alot of news regarding ban of social media difference medium and now here news for twitter that they ban crypto currency if this one is true news than it's not a good news for both but if they ban than they must regret and reverse their decision.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:07:23 AM

This is really bad for the crypo world and without a true solid reason social media sites are making these kind of restrictions against crypto is unimaginable and this makes good projects to disappear even without stepping out to the real world because most ICO projects are attracting new desired investors through social media sites like Twitter and Facebook so closing those paths make a huge negative impact to promote them and I hope it won't continue in the future 

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:23:44 AM

I think such actions are already a violation of the human rights. Social media and the Internet were created to provide a freedom of speech for humans and the restriction of crypto advertising is a direct restriction of this freedom. Why they just simply don't let people decide by themselves where to invest?

rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:27:22 AM

I found that it still advertises for many ICO projects. Nothing happened. I'm still using my account to advertise for some projects and have never received a warning message from Twitter. I think it's just rumors.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: