Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter  (Read 1784 times)
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:41:20 AM

Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
After google facebook to twitter forbidden advertising virtual currency, Bitcoin prices plummeted. By this time, Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply compared to the beginning of the year. The advertising ban on virtual currency that Twitter launched is an important factor that made Bitcoin sell off aggressively
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
Twitter has added a new virtual currency-related advertising policy to ensure the safety of the social networking community. Accordingly, advertising for ICOs or selling tokens will be banned on Twitter, to prevent fraud through these tools.
However, the new policy still allows ads for virtual currency transactions or secure "e-wallet" services provided by companies listed on some major exchanges.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

twitter is part of google right? maybe if google ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies twitter is ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to because they are the same, i hope that in the future google, facebook and twitter can open and accept bitcoin again

thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

You won't really blame companies who update their advertisement policies against crypto adverts. The noise, the tension, pressure and everything it brings to the table is too much. So many fake accounts created on this social media and people falling prey for all their tricks and shines. If there will be a way to rest the riot and craziness of all this and have a near perfect system, monitored, regulated and supported by the government, with a lot of policy to it, then bigger companies can let it be discussed freely on their sites then. I heard facebook has banned its ads, and some other networks have done so too, that's to show its chaos and ill regulated policy.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

actually we can't 100% trust the expert analysts out there, because basically what we invest is our own money where we will have a different psychology if we follow the analyst's advice 100% therefore you should start learning how to analyze both technically and fundamentally correctly, in order to predict accurately the movement of BTC prices in the future
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

I think such actions are already a violation of the human rights. Social media and the Internet were created to provide a freedom of speech for humans and the restriction of crypto advertising is a direct restriction of this freedom. Why they just simply don't let people decide by themselves where to invest?
These giants are too greedy when it comes to money and will do anything by any means necessary. I know that Facebook is already planning to make their own crypto currency to sponge out money from every investor that will get hooked by their baits, And now Twitter might follow this with the same greed in their hearts.
It's already October now and I still don't hear any news about the ban that will occur on the Twitter platform or maybe they have changed their plans because that action is not good for their image just like Facebook did, they already lifted the ban months ago.
Banning crypto currency advertisements such as ICO's (Initial Coin Offerings) on social media platforms won't help them if they plan to make their own crypto currency and start an ICO in the future.  Cool
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

I received the impact,Twitter Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO , the Twitter account that I created in 2009 was disabled all the time, just because I retweeted 1 time about the ICO project, I was very disappointed with Twitter's provisions, Iam very sure that Twitter will or Facebook will lick their own saliva, after banning the circulation of ICO and Cryptocurreny ads, the two big platforms will definitely need blockchain technology in the future.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Your news source link says, Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO, but it is going smoothly without any ban so far. We haven't notice any ban news from Twiter. Google have banned cryptocurrency advertisement but it is now ok because if you watch any video in youtube, you can see now many ico related ads.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

So even Twitter now is banning different crypto related advertisements, you mean? Well, I don't think that this is true because as I can notice from the Twitter social media there are still some other crypto related informatiin that is spreading in this social media site.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Such bans usually concern paid mass advertising. If you advertise on your page, only your subscribers see this ad and the ban usually does not apply to it. From the moment of publication of this news and up to this point, no one sent me warnings about violations of the rules of Twitter.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

youtube part of google.
Its good what twiter ban crypto, too many fake accounts there already with huge followers for bounty campaigns
The news is not good for bitcoin, but it is a fact that after Google, Facebook, Twitter now prohibits bitcoin ads on their pages. Much can be drawn from this lesson, that there are still weaknesses in bitcoin that make some countries reject bitcoin and some large companies also reject bitcoin. One of them is the owner of bitcoin, which is anonymous, making it vulnerable to be used for criminals.
ryan67868

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

I'm actually happy about it, people who invest in ICO are in the swirl already, enough with social network ads as they are, leave the ICO ads in the ICO topics and forums
Hopefully it will stay only in it's own field
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

Well, it is the same with facebook before. But there are still campaigns that are on going right now in facebook especifically projects that do bounty related things like facebook campaigns. And I think if it's going to affect cryptocurrency, I think it wouldn't be that much effect. And I want a good reason why social media sites want to ban cryptocurrencies.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

I think that is true, but I don't think it will have a big effect on bitcoin price, maybe a little, but in my opinion, it will still have an average price for $6000 - $6500, and I think it is not a bad price at the moment. Maybe the price will recover next year or half of the year, but I don't see that bitcoin will go up high this year.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

You really need to be very careful with Twitter because they don't like people spamming retweets regularly about ICOS. I had my last twitter account banned now and what I do is only use it sparingly now when I want to do the odd retweet about a coin I hold or a personal tweet. Otherwise now forget trying to do a twitter account for bounties, unless you tweet other things in between and don't do more than 2-3 campaigns maximum at a time. I do not use now my twitter for earning from ICOS anymore.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

October 2018 - and here we are, still no bans  Wink
There  have several accusations of bans by reputable social media companies and I believe this has contributed to people losing confidence in the world of crypto. Most of these accusations has not been well established with facts. The issue is  most of these social media handlers are liberal but they would not entertain spamming on their platforms.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

this ban stories or rather rumours are not true. twitter wont ban completely, they will just put on some security measures in place to bounce off scam ICOs and so make strict rules which must be adhere to for any form of cryptocurrency advert
VivianJacob

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

What Twitter is doing is similar to what Facebook has done. Why do they do that? Because the number of scam ICO projects increased significantly, so they did not want to relate to it
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

this ban stories or rather rumours are not true. twitter wont ban completely, they will just put on some security measures in place to bounce off scam ICOs and so make strict rules which must be adhere to for any form of cryptocurrency advert
you're right because there are a lot of ico fraud ads on the internet, you can see how often ico ads are on youtube, instagram and so on. I don't know they are credible or not, because there are no specific conditions for making an advert, if you want to pay, then you can advertise, but after a lot of news circulated about the investment in ico, of course Twitter wants to improve security for their users and that's very normal if they ban it
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

Twitter Facebook and Google are positive towards bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and they are planning to implement blockchain so as of  cryptocurrencies are encouraging mode by social media giants
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: