Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX]Bitspace🚀|⚡| POW is over|⚡|POS 5% annually|⚡| Own exchange soon  (Read 11741 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SLOWBYTEIT

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

good morning I have 9400 bitspace, I would like to know what to do for the pos, I left running the wallet on windows, I have unlocked the wallet, then what else should I do? Is that enough, or do I have to do anything else? I ask for this information because it's been a week since I've opened and unlocked the wallet, but I did not get anything, I did not get any reward. Maybe I misunderstood? Or did I make any mistakes?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hammz (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

good morning I have 9400 bitspace, I would like to know what to do for the pos, I left running the wallet on windows, I have unlocked the wallet, then what else should I do? Is that enough, or do I have to do anything else? I ask for this information because it's been a week since I've opened and unlocked the wallet, but I did not get anything, I did not get any reward. Maybe I misunderstood? Or did I make any mistakes?
Rules for POS are simple:
To recieve POS reward your wallet have to synchonized and unlocked. Coins must be older 24 hours (min. stake age).

(Also make sure you are running on latest windows wallet (version 1.1)

Is your wallet synched?

SLOWBYTEIT

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

To recieve POS reward your wallet have to synchonized and unlocked. Coins must be older 24 hours (min. stake age).

Is your wallet synched?

Hello and thank you, yes my wallet is synchronized and unlocked and the coins are all much older than 24 hours. But I do not have any payment.
hammz (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Is your wallet synched?

Hello and thank you, yes my wallet is synchronized and unlocked and the coins are all much older than 24 hours. But I do not have any payment.
Try to delete everything except wallet.dat in your C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\bitspace .....then run the new wallet again. (make sure you run on latest windows wallet version 1.1) (latest wallet is in OP + website + github )
Also make sure your firewall makes exception with Bitspace wallet.
tvance929

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

Just read from Stipends website how to 'optimize' your staking by splitting your coins ... instead of 1000 in one address, if you use coin control features then send yourself ( to a newly made address ) 500 coins... you would get more chances for staking.   Are you guys cool with this?  Does this sound like it would work and is it legit? 
hammz (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

Just read from Stipends website how to 'optimize' your staking by splitting your coins ... instead of 1000 in one address, if you use coin control features then send yourself ( to a newly made address ) 500 coins... you would get more chances for staking.   Are you guys cool with this?  Does this sound like it would work and is it legit?  
It is true. You can use coin control feature to affect the frequency of your POS rewards.
You will not be able to earn more coins .
But you will be able to hit POS blocks more often. (more frequent reward based on your coin age)

Where to enable '' coin control features '' in wallet:

In wallet click at ''Settings'' and then at ''Options''. Once in options menu click at ''Display'' tab.

To use Coin control feature click on ''Send coins'' (tab) and after it on inputs.

In case of BSX best option is minimal 1000 coins as one input to reach more POS blocks.
You can check at BSX block explorer ''extraction'' section.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/#!extraction

Use Coin control very carefully. If you have no experience with this feature.
I advice you to check few youtube videos about coin control.

tvance929

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:05:17 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 08:21:05 PM by tvance929

HUGE THANKS FOR EXPLAINING THAT!!!  Crap, should have asked you first... I split my 1000 in two and paid a fee ( of basically nothing though ) but now have 2 500's that are not mature.

I don't quite understand what you mean by 'not being able to earn more coins' but 'will be able to hit POS blocks more often' ...

I'm guessing this means that we have a great chance of hitting a POS block thus getting those coins in our wallet faster for faster maturity ... which I assume could lead to more coins over a long term...?
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

HUGE THANKS FOR EXPLAINING THAT!!!  Crap, should have asked you first... I split my 1000 in two and paid a fee ( of basically nothing though ) but now have 2 500's that are not mature.

I don't quite understand what you mean by 'not being able to earn more coins' but 'will be able to hit POS blocks more often' ...

I'm guessing this means that we have a great chance of hitting a POS block thus getting those coins in our wallet faster for faster maturity ... which I assume could lead to more coins over a long term...?

your 2 500's will likely join at some point, pos coins do that split/join on minting depending on the rules of the coin.

what we need is a setstakesplitthreshold function so we can set our split size to what we like, saves micromanaging inputs.
Elite has it and it works like a charm

hammz (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

HUGE THANKS FOR EXPLAINING THAT!!!  Crap, should have asked you first... I split my 1000 in two and paid a fee ( of basically nothing though ) but now have 2 500's that are not mature.

You are actually right. More frequent POS rewards are better in long term. It sounds logical.
With small inputs around 1000 BSX you will hit more POS blocks with smaller rewards. But in the end you will be able to put new POS rewards faster back to stake.

Thank you for your point of view!  This POS strategy sounds like most efective so far.
BryanX

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:28:19 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 05:36:36 PM by BryanX

I can provide a Philippine translation tagalog dialect if there is an available bounty? Please let me know if a bounty is available, can I reserve translation? thank you!
BryanX

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

Never mind I got my answer, I need to be a junior member or above it seems.
tvance929

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

Mentioned this project in my youtube video today... throwing up some serious positive thoughts for this project!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0H-znsoThU
MindFunk

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

Mining with all my rigs. Last 4 500 blocks until block 120 000. POW block reward will drop from 100BX to 50 BSX.
BryanX

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:07:01 AM

I just used the coin control feature, very cool. I'm excited to see the mined coin amounts. Thank you for explaining that.
Fast_cris

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:33:37 AM

Just read from Stipends website how to 'optimize' your staking by splitting your coins ... instead of 1000 in one address, if you use coin control features then send yourself ( to a newly made address ) 500 coins... you would get more chances for staking.   Are you guys cool with this?  Does this sound like it would work and is it legit?  
It is true. You can use coin control feature to affect the frequency of your POS rewards.
You will not be able to earn more coins .
But you will be able to hit POS blocks more often. (more frequent reward based on your coin age)

Where to enable '' coin control features '' in wallet:

In wallet click at ''Settings'' and then at ''Options''. Once in options menu click at ''Display'' tab.

https://i.imgur.com/2PQXdN9.jpg

To use Coin control feature click on ''Send coins'' (tab) and after it on inputs.

https://i.imgur.com/ttIG6Ll.jpg

In case of BSX best option is minimal 1000 coins as one input to reach more POS blocks.
You can check at BSX block explorer ''extraction'' section.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/#!extraction

https://i.imgur.com/S4KnPOq.jpg

Use Coin control very carefully. If you have no experience with this feature.
I advice you to check few youtube videos about coin control.

Thanks for this post. I´m not much experienced with POS coins yet. I will try to use coin control feature to catch more POS blocks.

To gain POS rewards i have to be 24/7 the windows wallet online?
hammz (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

Wallet doesn´t have to be open 24/7. Your weight (reward) grow with time.
On the other hand ... staking 24/7 is the most effective strategy in longterm. (to get more coins)
Fast_cris

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

On the other hand ... staking 24/7 is the most effective strategy in longterm. (to get more coins)

Thank you.... and i have to unlock the wallet for staking only... or i dont need to do that?
hammz (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

Thank you.... and i have to unlock the wallet for staking only... or i dont need to do that?
Wallet have to unlocked for staking. (and synchronized)
Fast_cris

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

what is the problem in mining BSX?... in 2hs with 120Mh/s... only 2 coins?....  if mining BSX keep this way i will close my mining BSX....
tvance929

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

what is the problem in mining BSX?... in 2hs with 120Mh/s... only 2 coins?....  if mining BSX keep this way i will close my mining BSX....

Seems to have slowed to a crawl before this reward halving... I dont know whats going on... maybe everyone is trying to get the last bit of double rewards?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: