Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX]Bitspace🚀|⚡| POW is over|⚡|POS 5% annually|⚡| Own exchange soon  (Read 11741 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tellmeblink

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

how much total supply token ?? i don't see this info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
may142012

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:38:05 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 07:29:17 PM by may142012

Do not forgot to vote for BSX. Help us to expand

free votes

Voted! That's a least i can do to help Bitspace.
Also voted! Quantadex has a lot of votes.  Wink

So far i had staked a total of 9741 BSX, so if i exchange that amount at the rate of 40 sats each, i would have earned a total of 0.0048705 btc = $44.51 as of now. Nice passive income just from staking, right? Bitspace is an alt-coin but it works, now imagine Bitspace go full POS at the interest rate of 1000% per year until block 1 000 000, moon time?

Bought a game with my BSX profits.  Wink

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

free votes

So far i had staked a total of 9741 BSX, so if i exchange that amount at the rate of 40 sats each, i would have earned a total of 0.0048705 btc = $44.51 as of now. Nice passive income just from staking, right? Bitspace is an alt-coin but it works, now imagine Bitspace go full POS at the interest rate of 1000% per year until block 1 000 000, moon time?

Bought a game with my BSX profits.  Wink

I wonder how did you get that amount as I barely stake like 0.1 bsx with 100K.
may142012

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:01:48 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 07:26:53 AM by may142012

free votes

Bought a game with my BSX profits.  Wink

No way you get that less with that amount, i think you are lying, did you do this step for the new wallet? Delete all data in folder bitspace (except wallet.dat) C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace....  and run the latest wallet again and wait for re-sync. https://github.com/Bitspacedev/BitSpace/releases/download/1.2.0.0/bitspace-qt_1.2.0.0.exe

Did you ever care about this coin or follow its development at all?

You guys gotta stop the hating on this coin or its development, if you don't like to invest into this coin, then don't. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:21:09 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 08:35:37 AM by AltScope

free votes

No way you get that less with that amount, i think you are lying, did you do this step for the new wallet? Delete all data in folder bitspace (except wallet.dat) C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace....  and run the latest wallet again and wait for re-sync. https://github.com/Bitspacedev/BitSpace/releases/download/1.2.0.0/bitspace-qt_1.2.0.0.exe

You guys gotta stop the hating on this coin or its development, if you don't like to invest into this coin, then don't. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU.

its entirely possible pos still hasnt been giving correct rewards for large inputs, even the devs were aware of this how could you not be?
you've probably just got a large stake in this coin (as have I) and aren't happy with the price.
how about stop hating and try to do something positive

IDEK if the fix for pos has kicked in yet or that will happen at block 200,000 I've given up caring

[edit] I've just sent all my coins to myself to find out tomorrow

may142012

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:35:35 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 09:53:01 AM by may142012

free votes

its entirely possible pos still hasnt been giving correct rewards for large inputs, even the devs were aware of this how could you not be?
you've probably just got a large stake in this coin (as have I) and aren't happy with the price.

IDEK if the fix for pos has kicked in yet or that will happen at block 200,000 I've given up caring

If you had given up then bye, no one will miss you any way, Bitspace will make me rich in the near future, believe it or not, i don't care. Oh don't dump coins for cheap, you are just embarrassing yourself. If you don't invest into this coin, i am sure someone will, like pizza, you don't eat that pizza, someone will eat that pizza.

Again, keep hating, no one cares about your problem, i doubt if you ever support this project at all, guess not, then i will keep supporting, spreading the word, and helping other fellows for this project. Bitspace is making me rich with passive income. HELL YEAH.
AltScope

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 10:32:41 AM by AltScope

If you had given up then bye, no one will miss you any way, Bitspace will make me rich in the near future, believe it or not, i don't care. Oh don't dump coins for cheap, you are just embarrassing yourself. If you don't invest into this coin, i am sure someone will, like pizza, you don't eat that pizza, someone will eat that pizza.

Again, keep hating, no one cares about your problem, i doubt if you ever support this project at all, guess not, then i will keep supporting, spreading the word, and helping other fellows for this project. Bitspace is making me rich with passive income. HELL YEAH.

who's hating? no one but you. you sound like an ignorant child. you're bitspaceboy from discords my bet, if anythings hurting this coin its your toxic attitude
oh and btw like I said I've moved all my bsx into one input, check the richlist before you call me a liar:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/address.dws?3213.htm

Also I didnt say I had a problem I said I've given up caring about this coins pos system, perhaps you could actually try to read before going nuts for no reason

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

free votes

Chill down bro, go take a smoke as it seems you are just a frustrated kid who wanted to showoff he got a fucking game. Can you show a prt scr of your stakes?
may142012

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

free votes

Chill down bro, go take a smoke as it seems you are just a frustrated kid who wanted to showoff he got a fucking game. Can you show a prt scr of your stakes?

hammz (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

free votes

We have this formula in POS reward

CoinAge * RewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN

Big inputs will not help you to get higher reward. There is no interest based on number of coins in reward function.
Coin age is important (number of coins will help you to hit more blocks faster, not to earn higher rewards).

Example.
If you will have 1 input = 100 000 BSX. You can hit only one block per day....means only one reward.
But if you will split your 100 000 into 100x 1000 (100 inputs). You can easily hit 100 blocks per day . (reward per block in not reflected by number of coins....only coin age matters)
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

I can also confirm that with 94560 BSX today I've staked the amazing amount of 0.0008 BSX Cheesy Now I can afford to buy a new lambo, maybe the Urus one.

hammz (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:27:01 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:40:20 PM by hammz

I can also confirm that with 94560 BSX today I've staked the amazing amount of 0.0008 BSX Cheesy Now I can afford to buy a new lambo, maybe the Urus one.

As stated last post. Big input will not help you to hit bigger reward. It's rather the opposite. Small inputs rulez. (more democratic)

Since last hardfork we completely migrated to POS minting system. (POS 50% Annually...soon (at block 200K) 1000% Annually) (!!!!not 50% or 1000% Interest per year anymore!!!!)

Split your coins into smaller imputs and start to stake from tomorow 24/7.  
Do it and give us a report after 48 hours. You will see. Also in few days...after block 200 000 POS rewards per block will be 20x higher than now.
may142012

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

As stated last post big input will not help you to hit bigger reward. It's rather the opposite. Small inputs rulez. (more democratic)

Since last hardfork we completely migrated to POS minting system. (POS 50% Annually...soon (at block 200K) 1000% Annually) (!!!!not 50% or 1000% Interest per year anymore!!!!)

Do it and give us a report after 48 hours. You will see. Also in few days...after block 200 000 POS rewards per block will be 20x higher than now.

I noticed in coincontrol, my coins automatically split into multiple of small inputs around 1500 bsx each, i did not even touch coincontrol or care to split coins before, guess i don't have to worry about that.
hammz (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

As stated last post big input will not help you to hit bigger reward. It's rather the opposite. Small inputs rulez. (more democratic)

I noticed in coincontrol, my coins automatically split into multiple of small inputs around 1500 bsx each, i did not even touch coincontrol or care to split coins before, guess i don't have to worry about that.
Whenever you hit the POS block. Your input is divided into 2 halves. (It's an automatic process)
may142012

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

Whenever you hit the POS block. Your input is divided into 2 halves. (It's an automatic process)

So more coins get blocks faster plus small inputs around 1000 - 1500 bsx each give better rewards, correct? Not to mention it is automatically divided for me every time i hit a block, so i don't have to do that manually which is nice.
hammz (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

So more coins get blocks faster plus small inputs around 1000 - 1500 bsx each give better rewards, correct?
Exactly.
The most optimal is to have inputs around 1000-1500 BSX. And stake 24/7.()https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/#!extraction
may142012

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:17:55 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 02:49:24 PM by may142012

Only 10000 blocks left for full POS. I recommend you all download the latest wallet 1.2 version https://github.com/Bitspacedev/BitSpace/releases/download/1.2.0.0/bitspace-qt_1.2.0.0.exe

Don't bother with old wallets, they will not work and staking will not be accepted by current chain.

Don't forget to this important step too, delete all data in folder bitspace (except wallet.dat) C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace....  and run the latest wallet again and wait for re-sync.
AltScope

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

Big inputs will not help you to get higher reward. There is no interest based on number of coins in reward function.
Coin age is important (number of coins will help you to hit more blocks faster, not to earn higher rewards).

Example.
If you will have 1 input = 100 000 BSX. You can hit only one block per day....means only one reward.
But if you will split your 100 000 into 100x 1000 (100 inputs). You can easily hit 100 blocks per day . (reward per block in not reflected by number of coins....only coin age matters)

if the amount of coins wont help you increase your rewards but smaller blocks will then you wont really achieve the stated amounts percentage wise and these APR's should be removed from the title and coin info pages.
What does COIN refer to in that function if not the amount of coins staked?
if you can't get pos to work at the APR you'd like with large inputs why not just implement a static block reward instead?

may142012

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:40:29 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 04:30:38 PM by may142012

Example.

if the amount of coins wont help you increase your rewards but smaller blocks will then you wont really achieve the stated amounts percentage wise and these APR's should be removed from the title and coin info pages.
if you can't get pos to work at the APR you'd like with large inputs why not just implement a static block reward instead?

I believe you did not follow anything at all, they changed how staking works in this latest fork, large amount of coins you have in total will hit POS blocks faster, while multiple small inputs for one address at around 1000 BSX each give you exact % interest per year aka better rewards.

There is nothing for you to remove, devs. Nothing's wrong, don't listen to trolls.
hammz (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:32:04 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 10:18:01 PM by hammz

Example.

Amount of coins is reflected at function stake weight . High stake weight will help you to get POS block rewards more often .
We do not state that POS reward is 50% interest per year.... We state that POS reward is 50% annually.(since last fork)(and will be 1000% annually in 4 days, after block 200 000)
Our POS reward system is very similar to static block reward, there are only two differences.
First, we have radius (%) instead of static (function)....it will lead to lower total supply at the end of high staking rewards.
second one... smaller inputs are in advantage ...higher reward is for those who stake at optimal levels for best network performance...
There is nothing to change in here. These rules will remain unchanged in the longrun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: