Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX]Bitspace🚀|⚡| POW is over|⚡|POS 5% annually|⚡| Own exchange soon  (Read 11754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

I think that Patience is the key factor in crypto. Cryptobridge will list BSX soon.
easymonkey

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

I think that Patience is the key factor in crypto. Cryptobridge will list BSX soon.

The future is now...ummm BSX has been on Cryptobridge for a while already.

Just need to see some progress on the coin front. Really liked the 50% POS idea, too bad. No small investor will come in for only 5%.
may142012

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

Just need to see some progress on the coin front. Really liked the 50% POS idea, too bad. No small investor will come in for only 5%.

It is actually 50% if you split your coins into small inputs of 1000 coins each, under 1500 mark.
may142012

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

Bitspace faucet site is live http://bsxfaucet.unyun.cn/

Donation is welcome to support the faucet!
Namixi

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:39:06 AM

I just used the coin control feature, very cool. I'm excited to see the mined coin amounts. Thank you
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

I just used the coin control feature, very cool. I'm excited to see the mined coin amounts. Thank you

Don't be..

It is actually 50% if you split your coins into small inputs of 1000 coins each, under 1500 mark.

Maybe in your dreams..

I'm staking 94.5K BSX since May 09, using the 1K BSX inputs and I have staked ~950 coins so far.
This means we far away from the stated 50% interest even with the 1K input trick, is more likely 10% APR.
You can check my wallet here: BFmkGFJeUpHG2kjCz8xQM1RbjLKK4heghM
may142012

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 11:54:33 AM by may142012

Don't be..

Maybe in your dreams..

I'm staking 94.5K BSX since May 09, using the 1K BSX inputs and I have staked ~950 coins so far.
This means we far away from the stated 50% interest even with the 1K input trick, is more likely 10% APR.

Had you checked the difficult of staking? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/ staking acted like miners, more people open their wallet to stake mean less rewards just like mining. Split your coins is just a easy way to hit more POS blocks.

Happy of staking so far, i donated 500 BSX into the faucet site http://bsxfaucet.unyun.cn/
avti

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

Don't be..

Maybe in your dreams..

У мeня тoжe нe пoлyчaeтcя 50 %, xoть и paздeлил пo 1000 BSX. И вooбщe тишинa кaкaя тo. Гдe paзpaбoтчики ? Чтo c мoнeтoй ? Дaйтe нoвocти.
gawlea

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

Don't be..

Maybe in your dreams..

Had you checked the difficult of staking? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/ staking acted like miners, more people open their wallet to stake mean less rewards just like mining. Split your coins is just a easy way to hit more POS blocks.

Happy of staking so far, i donated 500 BSX into the faucet site http://bsxfaucet.unyun.cn/

just excuses..

No I didn't because I don't care about the difficulty. When I buy a coin and is saying that the APR is 50% I expect to be 50% related to my stack +/-, but not 5x less because the diff is too high. Is like you are saying, the APR is 50% if there are 100 stakers, but if there are 10000 sorry you'l get 0.5%. I didn't saw in the whitepaper that the APR depends on the amount of stakers, did you? What will be the APR if in the next few months there will be 10X more people stacking? 1%?

I can give you a lot of examples of coins that the APR stays the same, no matter how hi or low the diff is, no matter how many stakers are, you'll get x% interest.

Anyway lets forget about the APR, what can you say about the fact that the devs are launching an exchange with a free ready-made script from here: https://bitexchange.systems/ ?

may142012

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

Don't be..

Maybe in your dreams..

just excuses..

No I didn't because I don't care about the difficulty. When I buy a coin and is saying that the APR is 50% I expect to be 50% related to my stack +/-, but not 5x less because the diff is too high. Is like you are saying, the APR is 50% if there are 100 stakers, but if there are 10000 sorry you'l get 0.5%. I didn't saw in the whitepaper that the APR depends on the amount of stakers, did you? What will be the APR if in the next few months there will be 10X more people stacking? 1%?

I can give you a lot of examples of coins that the APR stays the same, no matter how hi or low the diff is, no matter how many stakers are, you'll get x% interest.

Anyway lets forget about the APR, what can you say about the fact that the devs are launching an exchange with a free ready-made script from here: https://bitexchange.systems/ ?

I am just saying in my opinion of what i had or how i experience about staking, you can send a message or speak with the dev about it, please not trying to make them quit the project no matter what, for whoever are still in Bitspace.
gawlea

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:45:08 AM

I am just saying in my opinion of what i had or how i experience about staking, you can send a message or speak with the dev about it, please not trying to make them quit the project no matter what, for whoever are still in Bitspace.

Fair enough, I don't want them to quit, but I want them to keep their promises, as I don't like when people loose their money or doesn't get what they expect after they are paying money. Is not only about me as I spent like 500$ on BSX but maybe other will come and will spend 5K, 10K, 100K. At least they must change OP and whitepaper according to the reality for people to know what to expect. Anyway good luck with the project! I'm out! G
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:35:36 AM

quick everyone start staking, lets see if we can make the last few hundred pow blocks be used by pos and annoy the asic owners  Grin
may142012

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

Fair enough, I don't want them to quit, but I want them to keep their promises, as I don't like when people loose their money or doesn't get what they expect after they are paying money. Is not only about me as I spent like 500$ on BSX but maybe other will come and will spend 5K, 10K, 100K. At least they must change OP and whitepaper according to the reality for people to know what to expect. Anyway good luck with the project! I'm out! G

There is a top address investing and having nearly 1 million BSX coins, what do you think? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/#!rich

You see? If you don't care to invest, there will always be other people to invest, I am rank #3 by the way.
may142012

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:40:44 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 07:12:34 AM by may142012

Vote for Bitspace on Shardax, no sign up required! https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=Bitspace (BSX)
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Vote for Bitspace on Shardax, no sign up required! https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=Bitspace (BSX)

I didn't heard about Shardax, is this a new exchange or a tiny one? Anyway I don't recommend to get listed on smaller exchange, bigger than crypto-bridge is worth, if is smaller is not worth it.
may142012

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

I didn't heard about Shardax, is this a new exchange or a tiny one? Anyway I don't recommend to get listed on smaller exchange, bigger than crypto-bridge is worth, if is smaller is not worth it.

It's a free vote anyway.
kratoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

no one knows if shardax even exist or ever will be opened
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

no one knows if shardax even exist or ever will be opened

After I made some reserch and looking at their roadmap, Shardax exchange looks very promising. I will keep the eye on their project.
nicefirework

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 11:08:20 PM by nicefirework

NIST5 is my favorite algo. Good coin, it is very strange that small input stake get higher reward than large input. Only need more marketing.
hammz (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

It's a free vote anyway.
Added to OP.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: