Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:45:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anticipation from the future ?  (Read 3854 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley

I think bitcoin will evolve in a higher currency type that can solve any problem in transacting and may be done in the future but no one knows when that would be the reason why we need to prepare any upcoming news. We had to wait for the bitcoin prices to be up soon. We will see.
I think in the end many governments will legalize bitcoin due to enormous user factor. the government will not be able to stop
technological developments and they know it. sooner or later they will start legalizing bitcoin and you should be prepared with it
Drusillae

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

Given the positive reception cryptos are receiving right now, the future seems to be bright. Numerous countries have expressed neutrality or openness about the cryptocurrency fad which is great
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

If we look positively in the future of crypto it's good. Even government regulate it there is no problem as long as we can use and earn in crypto. And time will come more countries will accept bitcoin and the demand will increasing that will give us a bright future and that is great.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

The future is always great for the cryptocurrencies because we are now in the era of the technology where we are just getting started and when things get heat up then it will be a very good time for cryptocurrencies to have a booming market because of the potential adoption and investment that can be made by the big investors and big players from the technology industry.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

In the future, I think bitcoin will grow rapidly and will be the best coin. Although the current bitcoin is not good and is down, reasonable bitcoin is still the stage of development. Because bitcoin is good for long-term investing, so bitcoin will definitely be the best coin.
Lolo gi

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

No one knows when that will be the reason why we need to prepare every news that will come. In the development of the crypto currency there will be people who oppose the crypto because they think the crypto currency will only make them lose but for some people there are those who accept and keep believing with the crypto currency because they have proven that their life can be better after join crypto.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
All the government on this world have their own point of view regarding on the crypto. I think countries are divided into four. Some state doesn’t have the signal or access on the internet connection. As people, we can’t do anything if the bitcoin is not allowed in your place. You need a find a way to have it; you can move to another country. To the country have a plan to regulation crypto make a wish that your government will allow because of the law. I belong on the last. The nation gives complete freedom to the people to use the crypto.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

yes if all countries can be like that all who wrestle BTC business will smile wide, but unfortunately not happen. but some countries can ban not because there is no reason, there is a separate reason for each country.
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:04:00 AM

I think today's virtual currency can make a real revolution in the global economy. Already, crypto currency has become a global phenomenon, which everyone hears heard. Every day, the new crypto currency joins Bitcoin and other altcoins. Although these countries are different, they see only the best for their country and what will work, those who forbid Bitcoin might see Bitcoin as a threat to their currency or have completely different goals that need to ban Bitcoin,
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:08:45 AM

bitcoin will eventually be known as a best way to trade with and earn with about 10 to 15 years from now. the presence of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is certainly a good thing to make us successful in the future.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

I believe that Bitcoin is our Anticipation from the future, Because it helps us grow and have a better life in the near future or in the future of our children. This bitcoin would be the greatest cryptocurrency in the world. So for me, I expected this to have a better and a high value in the future.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

I think, bitcoin will become more valuable in the second category of countries. because if a country can strongly regulate bitcoin, it can result in bitcoin being more appreciated and better in the future.
Totally agreed with this. When I first heard about the government wants Bitcoin to become regulated, I was skeptical at first but eventually I became one of those who look forward to Bitcoin to become regulated. It will result to stability and like what you said, appreciated and for the better of the future of cryptocurrency.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:59:53 AM

The future is always great for the cryptocurrencies because we are now in the era of the technology where we are just getting started and when things get heat up then it will be a very good time for cryptocurrencies to have a booming market because of the potential adoption and investment that can be made by the big investors and big players from the technology industry.

Yes! I couldn't agree with you more. We are in an era of technology that will transform the way we live. I've heard that bitcoin and crypto are clearing the path for us to go totally digital. Once we embrace virtual currency, then we become ready for more immersive experiences. In the future, technology will even allow us to fully immerse ourselves into a virtual space. What do you thing about bitcoin and crypto paving the way for this world? If we can succeed in bitcoin, we will certainly thrive in a virtual world.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

I think bitcoin reception is very like web appropriation we in the mid 90s. Dial up kinda sucked, however the thought was progressive. Not every person wanted to hop in on the new fever since it didnt increase the value of them. Be that as it may, as the web created, as it scaled, as more individuals utilized it and it permit more open doors the selection developed in light of the fact that the offer was currently there for the majority. I'm certain if the web began with 200Mbit speeds on the very first moment and netflix was prepared to go there would be lightning selection. Similarly if bitcoin burst onto the market ready to deal with visa measures of exchanges and was effortlessly realistic and tradeable and broadly acknowledged then it would have lightning appropriation.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

I think bitcoin will evolve in a higher currency type that can solve any problem in transacting and may be done in the future but no one knows when that would be the reason why we need to prepare any upcoming news. We had to wait for the bitcoin prices to be up soon. We will see.
bitcoin and crypto are problem solver for secret transactions and undercover. who does not want a freedom in the transaction? everyone wants it. therefore crypto and bitcoin with anonymous and decentralized properties have great potential in the future. thats why the investment will be very profitbale right. you should prepared it by buy it
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

I still believe crypto currency will grow in the future and will go with the country that really want to implement strict regulations on it aa that what we really need to weed all shitcoin and stay glued with good project.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about countries banning bitcoin, there's really no way they can actually ban a decentralised ecosystem.
ballexplorer

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

Regardless of government regulations and decisions, Bitcoin will continue to evolve and continue to exist. Although the regulations will not remain without influence on the market value, but it can also have advantages.

If one sees the recent manipulations in the Exchanges a state intervention in the market is sometimes necessary.

For the future, people will use the possibility of crypto currencies to maintain their personal freedom and independence.
We have to get away from the power of the banks and from our monetary system based on debt.
classictee

Activity: 238

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

Great future ahead of Crypto currency sphere but my prayer is that government should regulate it so it can be trusted by many people as some see it as ponzi scheme because or the price changes always

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

to anticipate the future that will happen with bitcoin if you are afraid then you better sell bitcoin you have and do not store bitcoin again, but if you are still confident with bitcoin then you can keep it for a very long period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: