Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]🚀 TAVITT🚀[Airdrop]🌎TAVITT SWAP🌎Tavitt Farming📌  (Read 3844 times)
Tavitt_ICO (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
Merited by BellwalletOfficial (1)

■Message from the Tavitt CEO

Based on this conviction, I aspire to offer a convenient service that meets global demands.

I have always believed in the following:
“I would like to provide a global service as I was born on this incredible star called Earth.”

About a year ago when I was planning a trip, it dawned on me that it is necessary to research several sites in order to gather adequate information on a single country.

Overseas travel can be unnerving if you do not verify in advance information
such as directions to the city in the country you intend to explore,
transportation costs, and accommodation.

In the process of doing so, I faced extreme difficulties in obtaining accurate information
and wasted much time considering how to make an efficient “trip.

” The ability to exchange information between users, directions to a destination,
cheapest tickets, required travel time, hotels and accommodation,
public safety, most efficient route to a destination…

At that time I thought: “Wouldn’t it be convenient if one could get all of this information
from a single website.

” “Everyone in the world has probably felt this way at some point.”

This was my “CUE" or opportunity to establish “TAVITT.”

At the time, I was tried to recalling my reasons for wanting to travel.
For what reasons do people desire taking a trip?

Since previously I had made travel plans in a matter-of-fact manner,
I didn’t give much thought to this.

While I was attempting to trace back this yearning to its roots,
I realized that I was looking to make a life change.

People have embarked on journeys several thousand years ago.
Today is no different. In modern society,
travel has become an essential commodity.

There are so many spectacular places on this earth.
However, it is impossible to acquire everything one wants to know about these
wondrous places on one website.

I want to…
…introduce many spectacular places to people the all over the world.
…deliver a sizable amount of information to travelers around the world.
…propose travel destinations through a simple and easy-to-use system.
…offer a web service that inspires people to set out on a trip.
…offer life-changing travel experiences.

To accomplish all of the above would be a tremendous feat, but
I felt that such a web service, if it were to exist, would without doubt be a convenient tool.

I started “TAVITT” with this conviction.
People are granted limited time in life.

We need to use this time economically in order to enjoy life as much as possible.

To help achieve this, TAVITT is firmly dedicated to servicing
and supporting travelers around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

It will be cool if all this is realized. As a traveler, it will be very convenient for me to use such service.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

The best thing about teamwork is that you can share your saddle and divide the heartache. Keep up the good work team!Good luck to all!
Lusya8461

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

A wonderful team and a wonderful project.Tavitt makes all that travel was interestnye ,thoughtful and brought joy.I believe in this project
19nataliya12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

The best thing about teamwork is that you can share your saddle and divide the heartache. Keep up the good work team!
ico Great team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results!
Lusya8461

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

Yeah absolutely interesting project. It is different from the common existing project. This project will help you decide what country or tourist attraction you should visit and they will give you a commended accommodation.Tavitt makes all that travel was interestnye.,thoughtful and brought joy.I believe in this project
Lusya8461

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

Tavitt project is the biggest project of the year! I'd say it's a bomb of the year!Bravissimo to all your wonderful team that created it!I believe in luck this project!
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

Has a very user-friendly interface, translated into several languages, quick charging, decent team, and many other advantages. I am sure that they have a very good future, and you do not miss your chance to become a little riche!!!
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

read good comments great, it's impressive. but I would also like to see answers to the questions here so that I can add my opinion about the project

Sadyshagg

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

That I still like in this project so it's that they will distribute dividends every year to the Tavittcoin holders. The amount we receive will depend on the number of Tavittcoins we own.
tortumtrak

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

An interesting feature of Tavitt is that it creates tokens on 2 blockchains.eth/waves. looks like different project
"travel destination recommendation service".  definitely keep an open eye on this project .
maurofda

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:08:39 AM

Great Project! Awesome niche.
Please see portuguese ANN at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3381031.0
19nataliya12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! Great project! good luck! and I enjoy watching the news! A very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in great demand!I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!Lucky for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity! Join!!!
Tavitt_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

sorry, but I still do not understand why on your platform will serve as tokens? what can I do with them? The platform is interesting, but more like an information site. where does the bl?

Thank you for your inquiry.
How to use Tavittcoin is described in white papers P.15 to P19.

http://tavitt.co.jp/tvc/TVC_ICO_En_ver1.1.pdf

Thanks and Regard.
Tavitt_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

I just can't understand one thing. Where and how your token can be used? Only for trading?
merculet

Thank you for your inquiry.

■Practical Use of Tavittcoin

1.    All expenses necessary for the trip can be paid with Tavittcoin

The web service presented by Tavitt named ‘Travel Recommendation Service TAVITT’ is undergoing development so that payment of flights, hotel reservations and package tours planned by Tavitt can be paid with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Tavittcoin.

2.    Exchanges in each country are being established so that Tavittcoin and the legal tender can be exchanged

When travelling overseas, there will no longer be the need to carry a large amount of cash with you. People can send Tavittcoin from their wallet to the exchange, and they will be given the equivalent amount in the local currency on the spot.

If they end up with left over cash at the end of the trip, it is possible for them to transfer this amount back to Tavittcoin too.

3.    The Traveler (travel provider) x Package Tour x Reward

This is a platform structure that aims to allow the traveler to earn their travel fees while travelling.

It will be possible to sell a package tour that you have devised through Tavitt’s web service named ‘Travel Recommendation Service TAVITT’.

We are entering an age where a number of people are no longer satisfied with regular package tours.

There is a large amount of information available for famous tourist attractions, and it is common for first time visitors to make their way there easily.

When they fall in love with one country and decide to go to that country again, they will start to look for information locally.

In those instances, the places or restaurants that local people recommend have little information, so it can be difficult for travelers to get there.

In general, there are no package tours being sold that take you to these types of places.

On this platform, travelers can create their own original travel package and sell this for a reward.

They can receive this reward in cash or cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Tavittcoin.

How to use Tavittcoin is described in white papers P.15 to P19.

http://tavitt.co.jp/tvc/TVC_ICO_En_ver1.1.pdf

Thanks and Regard.
Lusya8461

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

The project Tavitt-always great to play and very promising !I think he'll move forward with confidence.Therefore, the future of this company I think will be great.Since the project is based on travel ,and people love themselves and love to explore the world.And at the same time will be involved cryptocurrency.
Sadyshagg

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Team Tavitt, absolutely all of its employees are working for the benefit of the company and are always ready to help in any matter. They are always in touch and do not lose sight of. Indeed, at the current moment, when we are talking about ICO projects, this fact is very important.
Lusya8461

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

Now ECO a lot of interesting projects.But I especially like The tavitt project .A team of professionals has created a unique project for travel.All expenses necessary for the trip can be paid by Tavittcoin or bitcoin.This project will Interest many I think.And he has a great future!It provides everything from recommendations and air tickets to the roadmap of the entire trip., including hotel reservations.The project is interesting and promising.I would recommend that you consider it for investment.
Lusya8461

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

I especially like The tavitt project .A team of professionals has created a unique project for travel..The project is interesting and promising.I would recommend that you consider it for investment.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

By accessing and getting a little information about the web project, will it only be developed for travel directions " travel destination recommendation service "? Will there be a module that can be used as a payment method for travel packages?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: