Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo Wallet?  (Read 496 times)
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

I heard some horror stories from some people that they loss their NEO when transfering from their wallet to the updated NEO wallet. If you want a NEO, then try Binance.. They are giving GAS for every NEO you have. Distribution of GAS in Binance is scheduled every 2nd of the month.

Can anyone suggest me best and secure Neo wallet at present, in which we get free Gas token (Neo) also free.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Kesha Emily

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

Ledger Nano S, please. It is worth to pay fees, your coins will be stored safely
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

Can anyone suggest me best and secure Neo wallet at present, in which we get free Gas token (Neo) also free.

i think you can deposit in binance and hold your NEO there since Binance will give the GAS you earn for holding it each month

This is the worst suggestion ever Smiley. Don't risk your NEO just to recevie free GAS on Binance Smiley. There are no exchange good enough for you to keep your NEO on. Beside, although Binance is a good exchange but at the moment, there are a lot of users on Binance account hacked without receiving email about withdrawal Smiley. They lost all their cryptocurrency without knowing how hacker can do it while their accounts have 2fa already Smiley

04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

NEO Tracker is a web-based offline wallet and conductor of the Neo blocker, which works with the Google Chrome browser and Edge.

It allows you to store, send and receive NEO and GAS, as well as receive your automatically generated GAS.

Despite the fact that you create your online wallet, nothing is stored on Neotracker servers, because it uses the browser to get the required data. Being an autonomous purse, NEO is always safe.

This is an open source project created by the NEO user, but approved by the development team.

NEO Tracker is extremely convenient for the client, so it is considered the best for beginners.
Gnash Churth

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

I suggest you Ledger Nano S. It is very safe for your coins, not only NEO. You certainly can get free GAS with it
Alex Andel

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:28:04 AM

Some best wallet I want to suggest you:
Ledger Nano S
NEON
NEO- GUI
Brooklynnds

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

Ledger Nano S
NEON
NEO- GUI
I do research NEO-GUI, can you give me some reviews or hints.
Vane_ssas

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

Ledger Nano S
NEON
NEO- GUI
I do research NEO-GUI, can you give me some reviews or hints.
There are my research, perhap you knew. NEO GUI is the official desktop wallet for NEO developed by NEO developers. It will allow you to use it by interacting with a graphical user interface. this wallet will also allow you to store and transact in both NEO and GAS along with GAS generation rewards for holding your NEO tokens.
Ariana_somis

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:18:08 AM

I recommend you NEON wallet. It is one of the best NEO wallets available right now in the market.  It allows you to store, receive, and send both NEO assets i.e. (NEO & GAS).
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

I use NEON wallet for a long time yet. Now it is possible to find any other wallet for NEO. Different services appear on the market every months. I haven’t many NEO coins so I am not very interested to change NEON wallet on something else.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

You can find all NEO wallets here. This site is the official website.
You can use a light purse. I advise you not to use a full-block wallet because the synchronization is slow.
https://neo.org/download

mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

To protect your funds, look for a wallet that promises high-level security. Offline wallets offer the most protection, but if you’re using a desktop, mobile or web wallet, look for features like advanced encryption, two-factor authentication and multi-sig functionality.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

I use NEO tracker, I think it is the most simple and convenient wallet that supports all NEO tokens and is accessible from anywhere in the world where there is Internet.

Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:41:19 AM

I prescribe NEON Wallet, it was not created by NEO designers but rather NEO engineers have evaluated it completely and observed it to be 100% safe. You likewise give GAS on the off chance that you hold NEO digital money in this wallet.
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

Why do you need in wallet? I agree with others that the best way to get larger profit will be to hold Neo despite sell it or something else. I hope you will nor do it.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Neo is not actual for me in the real time, I am working with Eos and Eth now. Eth's trends are too unpredictable and I am trying to analyze it for the future.
Cwyaalim

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

Holding NEO for the mid-term or long haul, equipment wallet is your most logical option to protect it secure and. Record Nano S included help for NEO wallet in last quarter of 2017 and it works with the NEON wallet. When utilizing it I don't need to enter the private key or keep it on my PC. You will likewise have the capacity to guarantee your earned GAS utilizing Ledger Nano S + NEON mix.
jwelkem

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Binance also all know is a quickly developing trade for purchasing/offering digital forms of money from anyplace on the planet. It is likewise a decent wallet .In stead of putting away your NEO in a concentrated trade I am giving you a choice in the event that you are as of now holding your NEO in a trade. You could allow GAS every month, hold NEO resources and exchange in the event that you need.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

Some suggestion for you:
NEON
Ledger Nano S
Binance
NEO Tracker Wallet
Thank you for telling me about the NEO wallet and its advantages.
I am a beginner here in this forum.

but are offline wallets like TREZOR and NANO Ledger support for NEO?
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

Neo wallet is a great thing for those neo holders or investors because it provides more convenience to the public and helps the public also to obtained a better income for their future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: