Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InoCoin crypto investment platform - NEW TOKEN! [STARTED] INO  (Read 2613 times)
cryptomaster91

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

Using an alternate cryptocurrency client would be a great way to get many people to install a hidden virus that targets Bitcoin users.
What are you doing about the safety? Also over the past 64 days, altcoyins have fallen by 75% , which means there is something wrong about the alternate cryptocurrency in general, however, you are making a new one, how you will succeed to survive in this crisis situation about altcoyins .
InoCoin (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

Using an alternate cryptocurrency client would be a great way to get many people to install a hidden virus that targets Bitcoin users.
What are you doing about the safety? Also over the past 64 days, altcoyins have fallen by 75% , which means there is something wrong about the alternate cryptocurrency in general, however, you are making a new one, how you will succeed to survive in this crisis situation about altcoyins .

Hey!

Nice statistics , bravo!

You are right that last months, altcoins have fallen alot. This is why most of them are without any real value. Our Platform is totally different because when someone owns InoCoins - he is already a investor in our platform and in same time his a part of the management of this project. Because every INO owner decides which Start Up to support. So the real value of this project is that when the projects that we support grows, our price grows as well. And based on our team of professionals we will make the best investment decisions and develope the StartUps and in same time InoCoin itself.

So there will not be a crisis situation , because we are not so based on market sentiment, but more connected with right management of the InoCoins.
doisammm

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

What are the prospects for growth ?
cryptomaster91

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:42:22 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 09:56:57 PM by cryptomaster91

Hey!

Nice statistics , bravo!

You are right that last months, altcoins have fallen alot. This is why most of them are without any real value. Our Platform is totally different because when someone owns InoCoins - he is already a investor in our platform and in same time his a part of the management of this project. Because every INO owner decides which Start Up to support. So the real value of this project is that when the projects that we support grows, our price grows as well. And based on our team of professionals we will make the best investment decisions and develope the StartUps and in same time InoCoin itself.

So there will not be a crisis situation , because we are not so based on market sentiment, but more connected with right management of the InoCoins.
Sounds gllood,  anyhow i have my concerns about the new projects in general,  im going to hit the bulls eye here,  the main question is - is it real ( not a scam ) and how u can make me balieve that,  the reason why im asking this is because there was a lot of fake and (or) not succesful projects and im sure im not the only one who made some bad investments.  Some times im wrong, but better wrong than losing.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

Interesting project and even more the dev attitude, where sharing with the community is the way to success, in the community we debate and we reach conclusions for the flexible market. This is my point of view and i believe in this project, but sophistications can attract more investors and possible supporters.
KrisLeov

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

Tell me please is there any requirements for application a new Start Up ?
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

Interesting project and even more the dev attitude, where sharing with the community is the way to success, in the community we debate and we reach conclusions for the flexible market. This is my point of view and i believe in this project, but sophistications can attract more investors and possible supporters.

Hey!

Thanks, this is we realy believe that this project will help to alot of Start Ups and in same tame to investors in this project!
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

Hey!

Nice statistics , bravo!

Sounds gllood,  anyhow i have my concerns about the new projects in general,  im going to hit the bulls eye here,  the main question is - is it real ( not a scam ) and how u can make me balieve that,  the reason why im asking this is because there was a lot of fake and (or) not succesful projects and im sure im not the only one who made some bad investments.  Some times im wrong, but better wrong than losing.

Hey!

I understand that probably had alot of losts because of different ICOs.
1. This is exactly why jump over this stage, because we dont want to take money before real investment on the Exchanges.
2. How i said all the community will be the management of this project and decision will be taken together. Of course we will be based on the experience of our Team, but the voting will be from the owners of the InoCoin!
So in long term perspective we will help not only to our investors, but to the StartUps, and this will bring higher value to INO and finally the biggest winners will be you - our investors!
3. How you see we are not like others that hides their faces - our team is build from real people from real life! You can search each one of them, and you will find that they are one of the bests in their area!

Go to https://inocoin.eu/ and try our platform. You will see !

Greetings!
cryptomaster91

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

Hey!

Nice statistics , bravo!

Hey!

1. This is exactly why jump over this stage, because we dont want to take money before real investment on the Exchanges.
2. How i said all the community will be the management of this project and decision will be taken together. Of course we will be based on the experience of our Team, but the voting will be from the owners of the InoCoin!
So in long term perspective we will help not only to our investors, but to the StartUps, and this will bring higher value to INO and finally the biggest winners will be you - our investors!
3. How you see we are not like others that hides their faces - our team is build from real people from real life! You can search each one of them, and you will find that they are one of the bests in their area!

Greetings!

Okay, you were really helpful, I've checked the platform and it looks great. Nice work guys! How much I should wait until you release the coin at any cryptomarket, are you going to notify us on this topic about future deals you are going to have? I'm up for investing but first I would like to know what is your expectation about the growth? What is your goal about the top price ?
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

Tell me please is there any requirements for application a new Start Up ?

Hey!

There is no requirements for application! Everyone with innovative idea can apply! It depends apready of the community are you going to be boosted. So go bravely !

Wish you luck!
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Truly excited, I'm sure this coin can go places with an active and supportive dev as yourself gatra!
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Hey!

Nice statistics , bravo!

Hey!

Greetings!

Okay, you were really helpful, I've checked the platform and it looks great. Nice work guys! How much I should wait until you release the coin at any cryptomarket, are you going to notify us on this topic about future deals you are going to have? I'm up for investing but first I would like to know what is your expectation about the growth? What is your goal about the top price ?

Of course we will notify you for every future deals, because for us how we said - the most important is trust and the comunity!
cryptomaster91

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

Hey!

Nice statistics , bravo!

Hey!

Greetings!

Of course we will notify you for every future deals, because for us how we said - the most important is trust and the comunity!
Great , my e-mail address is kobindon@gmail.com , notify me, please when u are going to release it . Thanks for everything !
doisammm

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

BTCBTC Haven't an ICO its trustworthy by itself, so that makes your project at least more interesting than the others, so congratulations for the idea!
1) Is there any min limit, can I buy (0.01 coins for example)?
2) What is the target price?
3) Will I be going to be able to call some bi*ches and invite them at my place, finally, if I invest in your project?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Shocked
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

BTCBTC Haven't an ICO its trustworthy by itself, so that makes your project at least more interesting than the others, so congratulations for the idea!
1) Is there any min limit, can I buy (0.01 coins for example)?
2) What is the target price?
3) Will I be going to be able to call some bi*ches and invite them at my place, finally, if I invest in your project?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Shocked

Hello !

Thanks for the questions! There is a minimum limit and it is - 1. We dont have fractional numbers.
doisammm

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

How much is  total supply and price per token also when is going to be released and where ? Good job btw ! Keep on the good work !
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

I like this project, Yes it really deserves attention, I think it will be possible, in General I like platforms where you can not only trade, but also communicate and discuss, I think this platform is one of the good options for this, I follow you, thank you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

I read your technical documentation, it's good, can I ask what exchanges the project wants to achieve, I see that you guys really want to create something worthwhile

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
doisammm

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

What is the target price? 
KrisLeov

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

Great project! When you will be on exchanges?

And did you targeted already some of them?  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: